Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31771

  2. #31770

    Angel

    I have her # and can pass it along if you are one of the ones looking for it.

  3. #31769
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She's around Washington Blvd and the you-Haul place. She's one of the good ones. Be nice and pick her up if you have the time and money.
    Damn, I keep missing her. Good to hear she's still around.

    Girl needs a phone. She was my go to until mid summer.

    BK.

  4. #31768

    Ranee

    She's around Washington Blvd and the you-Haul place. She's one of the good ones. Be nice and pick her up if you have the time and money.

  5. #31767

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is temporarily using her number that ends in 4629.
    Have her message Dolphin 19 if you would ty.

  6. #31766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    OK, I'll say this one more time! For all the zero or near zero posters and those that simply don't read, Kandii's number is not to be passed around! Stop with all the PM's saying "I'll treat her right" and "digits?" and "I'll pay you back as soon as I date my first SW" etc. , etc. , etc. Stop it! If you read all the posts about her, not just mine, you'll find that her rules are that her number is not passed around. If you have a reputation on this forum then you can send me your NAME and NUMBER and I will forward them to her. I'm just relaying information, not screening other than to make sure you are a contributing member. Then it's out of my hands. I'm not her pimp. It's up to her if she contacts you. She usually will, but it's up to her.

    For those that have her numbers, she is temporarily using the one ending in 4629.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.PNG‎   Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii4.PNG‎  

    Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.jpg‎  

  7. #31765

    Looks like

    A girl I've picked up quite a few times near the McD on Washington Blvd. Introduced herself as Michelle. Picked her up twice in the same area. If it's her she's a sweetheart and definitely worth the pickup. Had digits but as per usual they're out of service at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I think I've seen her on this site and walking around the west side. I was at the Food Depot getting some crab meat and saw her ahead of me in line.
    .

  8. #31764

    Inbox

    Muff your in box says messages full. Tried to send the info you asked, clear space.

  9. #31763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii is temporarily using her number that ends in 4629.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii7.jpg‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii12.PNG‎   Kandii14.PNG‎   Kandii15.PNG‎  

    Kandii16.PNG‎   Kandii17.PNG‎  

  10. #31762

  11. #31761

    East side

    Just dropped Tiff off. She is looking good tonight. If you're into big butts and thick legs she will be out.

  12. #31760

    Shauni

    Quote Originally Posted by YellaPerch  [View Original Post]
    Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
    Yes she is worth the time. She knows how to please.

  13. #31759

    Angel

    Called me this morning. Needs funds for baby situation.

    Hit me up if you want to donate.

    Peace.

  14. #31758

  15. #31757

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape