Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,881 to 38,895 of 58910
-
12-29-16 17:11 #20030Senior Member

Posts: 795Maitland Place Will be Open Next Week
Actually, this is incorrect info.
Originally Posted by MikeDaniels
[View Original Post]
I heard it from a >>>RELIABLE<<< source that the Maitland place needs to update information on their many licenses. Just a clerical issue. The place should be open next week. They should have a new BP ad up soon. Just think of it as a Christmas vacation. The girls will come back refreshed and ready to provide stellar service.
Be safe.
-
12-29-16 15:28 #20029Senior Member

Posts: 60Closure in Maitland
IMHO, another reason for some discretion on this board esp with an upscale place with good people who wanted to be safe.
Insufficient licensing? Yea, and Al Capone was shut down for IRS violations.
Originally Posted by Mj832
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 15:22 #20028Senior Member

Posts: 66Cb
Was in the mood for a AMP so I went over to CB. Been going here for a couple of years and it never disappointed me. Had a nice 30 min dream which was only consisted of playing with each other and getting right to the point. Forgot the therapist name but she was petite with a nice rack. Tiny kitty too. I enjoyed DATY and licking that brown star. Delicious. It's been awhile since I treated myself to CB or BB. I really do enjoy these places.
-
12-29-16 14:53 #20027Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on new AMP in Casselberry
I think they have a grand opening special. Just wondering how the ladies are looking.
-
12-29-16 12:53 #20026Senior Member

Posts: 97Do you know if Alexis started seeing clients on her own?
Originally Posted by Mj832
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 12:34 #20025Senior Member

Posts: 236You
I don't know if it was Lilly, Nancy and there is a Gina (maybe?) who left. I'll stop by again in the next few days
Originally Posted by Sexyblk8
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 12:02 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 95Outdoorsman
So has Lilly left the you? I know she vacationed earlier this year. Was gone for 2 months; but better than ever.
-
12-29-16 11:59 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 95Similar visit to harold
Yes jackt2, the Harold st AMP is always quality. Haven't had a session w yung in some time. Last few times I saw Hannah (anna? Not quite a body glide. But, her lying on top during the finish w sexy moans in my ear. Delightful.
-
12-29-16 09:02 #20022Banned Member

Posts: 34Your back
Michelle clear your in box.
Originally Posted by MichelleMass80
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 07:27 #20021Senior Member

Posts: 157They got shut down by inspectors for insufficient licensing. I think Nicki and Laura might be doing their own thing now.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 06:41 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 1482Tara's Place
I lost my phone. Could someone PM the contact info to me? Thanks.
-
12-28-16 23:22 #20019Regular Member

Posts: 13Massage and hair
My last post here was about BB but in recent months Massage and Hair has become my go to ASM. They aren't FS like BB and CB but having been to both BB, CB, several other AMP, and legitimate MP I can say with near certainty that Massage and Hair has the best massages in Orlando. The fact that for. 8 you can get a great hour long massage means that the release for. 6 more is literally icing on the cake. M&H is located not far up the road from Club 27 towards I4.
-
12-28-16 23:18 #20018Regular Member

Posts: 13Bora Bora
It's been a while since I went to BB but it was my first AMP experience so I thought I'd write a short review. The experience was good enough that I visit one near me on a weekly basis or so. I don't know what to say about BB that others haven't already said except that it doesn't feel quite as relaxing as CB but that might be because that was my first time at an ASM.
-
12-28-16 19:34 #20017Senior Member

Posts: 56Info
Would anyone like to share the link or how to get in touch with her? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Diamond5
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 18:58 #20016Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Diamond5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




