Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3440

    Lucia / VIVIAN DELUCA

    Hey anyone remember her? She was def a gem in orlando and I got word from a little birdie that she is still in orlando and works utr. Anyone hve any info?

  2. #3439

    Female comdoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman0317  [View Original Post]
    Guys and girls chime in.

    I know ladies on other sites that say they are available on request. Does any of the hotties on here use them?

    Carrying condoms around is a huge risk for some of us.

    Just wondering.

    Fisherman.
    I saw this gal in Ocala before that used them. I actually liked it felt more like going bb. I just wished she was still available.

  3. #3438

    Female Condoms

    Guys and girls chime in.

    I know ladies on other sites that say they are available on request. Does any of the hotties on here use them?

    Carrying condoms around is a huge risk for some of us.

    Just wondering.

    Fisherman.

  4. #3437

    High Rollers

    Hey all, I've got some tips for all those extra generous gentlemen looking for high quality company.

    My favorites, you can't go wrong with any of these:

    Jordan Skye -- incredible no bs GFE.

    Sexy Sarah -- untamed beauty.

    Selena Rose / Ana -- young and sweet, prefers shorter notice.

    Farrah4 u -- extremely talented and eager to please.

    Treat them right, and they'll treat you well. All these are on p411.

    Do not waste time with Abigail Lace -- she has older reviews that say she is a sweetheart and she seems friendly at first, but she makes every excuse in the book to not confirm in a timely manner, to not communicate well, and to forget certain details, like the time you're supposed to meet. I suspect she has some bad habits.

  5. #3436

    Not Dahlia I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dahlia in the past, now she's offering 2 girls shows, sounds like fun. The bad part is she has packed on the pounds since I've seen her last. She must have stopped candy or something. I don't think I'll partake she is a little too much woman for me now, but I know some of you guys don't mind the extra cushion. If anyone tries dahlias double sessions let me know how it goes!!!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ouple/17707707
    Definitely not the hot little Cuban I saw. The Dahlia that I saw just a couple of weeks ago is one of my new ATF.

  6. #3435

    Just met

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    I am back from South America did anyonanyone miss ne?
    I didn't miss ya, because I just saw you a couple of days ago, 1st time meeting you and it was a pleasure. You're so fun. Hope the back rub I have you lasted a while. I know I had a great time. Twice 😉.

  7. #3434

    Thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Love the puffies! I think Katie qualifies, at least I know she likes having them played with. I can't think of any others off the top of my head who have those suckable tips!
    Thanks for the advice, I will reach out to her!

  8. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by Brants730  [View Original Post]
    Katie Lovett, boobs def aren't as big (b-cup), but has puffies from what I can remember.
    Love the puffies! I think Katie qualifies, at least I know she likes having them played with. I can't think of any others off the top of my head who have those suckable tips!

  9. #3432

    Puffies

    Katie Lovett, boobs def aren't as big (b-cup), but has puffies from what I can remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    There must be some girls like this out there in the Orlando area?

  10. #3431

    That would definitely work!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    This is just a picture from the web, but I bet something like this would work too.
    There must be some girls like this out there in the Orlando area?

  11. #3430

    Puffies

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of any ladies in the area that have puffies? The only one I am aware of is SabrinaT, (she is great) as you can see in her pics from the Ad Site - http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...man-girl-.html.

    Here is a link to what I am talking about - https://www.reddit.com/r/Puffies/, this would be a perfect girl - https://eroshare.com/1sa9ikvl.
    This is just a picture from the web, but I bet something like this would work too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Puffies.jpg‎  

  12. #3429

    Alexia Taylor

    Can anyone tell me about her she's on p411.

  13. #3428

    Puffies?

    Does anybody know of any ladies in the area that have puffies? The only one I am aware of is SabrinaT, (she is great) as you can see in her pics from the Ad Site - http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...man-girl-.html.

    Here is a link to what I am talking about - https://www.reddit.com/r/Puffies/, this would be a perfect girl - https://eroshare.com/1sa9ikvl.

  14. #3427

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    Did any one miss me still recouperating from free drinks LOL.
    Well would sure like to meet you one day if ever I'm your area.

  15. #3426
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298

    I did!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    Did any one miss me still recouperating from free drinks LOL.
    Didn't know you were out of town, I had left you a message inviting you to my Christmas eve party.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape