Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 987 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 1037 1087 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3425
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Bad grammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    I am back from South America did anyonanyone miss ne?
    Did any one miss me still recouperating from free drinks LOL.

  2. #3424
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Marinagfe

    I am back from South America did anyonanyone miss ne?

  3. #3423

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForever69  [View Original Post]
    Agree with everything written here. Scheduling is only bad thing about this Lovely Lady as Sophia has kids.
    RE Sophia totally agree with the post great gal great body full GFE treat her well her English is not that good but her performance sure is HIF.

  4. #3422

    Cleared!

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Your in box is full.
    Made space!

  5. #3421

    Nedley

    Your in box is full.

  6. #3420

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Love her.

    And good points on GFE.

    It's that feeling when you walk out and your wondering if your now dating that chick? LOL.

    PG.
    I couldn't agree more, I usually have a couple beers whenever I hang out with Cassie. Our half-hour doesn't even apply anymore. I just show up there we hang out and I just leave when we are done. I spent about 45 minutes fucking her on one of my visits; and another time it was only about 20 and we spent the rest just talking. Point is, it doesn't really feel like I'm visiting a provider anymore, just visiting a friend. If you have a provider like that, keep them and treat them right; you will never regret that decision.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  7. #3419

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    For all of you who like the UTR girls I just had mind blowing session with the Latin version of Jenn in Sophia. Long silky straight black hair down to her lower back, Bolt-Ons just slightly bigger than Jenn's. Nice flat stomach and curvy ass I could stare at all day. DoctorGod had reported on this one in November. If you live SE in the Conway /436/ Goldenrod area and can host she could use a few more friends. BBBJCIM, multiple positions DATY is available and completely not rushed. 100 hh 160 h, she will only be wanting regulars and not be a high volume provider. I'll share digits with SR members who can help her out. She prefers her general area so don't ask if you want her to drive more than 15-20 miles to you!
    Agree with everything written here. Scheduling is only bad thing about this Lovely Lady as Sophia has kids.

  8. #3418

    P'Rican UTR Gem!

    For all of you who like the UTR girls I just had mind blowing session with the Latin version of Jenn in Sophia. Long silky straight black hair down to her lower back, Bolt-Ons just slightly bigger than Jenn's. Nice flat stomach and curvy ass I could stare at all day. DoctorGod had reported on this one in November. If you live SE in the Conway /436/ Goldenrod area and can host she could use a few more friends. BBBJCIM, multiple positions DATY is available and completely not rushed. 100 hh 160 h, she will only be wanting regulars and not be a high volume provider. I'll share digits with SR members who can help her out. She prefers her general area so don't ask if you want her to drive more than 15-20 miles to you!

  9. #3417
    My Christmas wish may become true. I have been asking Santa for this to happen. There may be a Santa after all, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Hold the presses Annas coming back! Just got a text telling from Anna saying she should be back by the Holidays. Fingers crossed can't wait for the huge naturals GFE. She's not happy in Denver will keep me posted when she returns. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/26769967.

  10. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Hold the presses Annas coming back! Just got a text telling from Anna saying she should be back by the Holidays. Fingers crossed can't wait for the huge naturals GFE. She's not happy in Denver will keep me posted when she returns. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/26769967.
    Wait. Seriously? Wow, I've wanted to see her for the longest time now. Keep us updated please!

  11. #3415

    The return of Anna

    Hold the presses Annas coming back! Just got a text telling from Anna saying she should be back by the Holidays. Fingers crossed can't wait for the huge naturals GFE. She's not happy in Denver will keep me posted when she returns. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/26769967.

  12. #3414
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You really need to stop reviewing other mongers reviews and write some of your own.

    A2

  13. #3413

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. The first time was good but I too, got that businesslike demeanor from her. The second time she opened up immensely and it was a much better dream than the first time. After I get over this cold, I'm going to see her again and hope that the juices ramp up even more. Maybe some of you guys need to try her out again and she'll be more comfortable with you. My. 02.
    I agree with Vino on this one. This was my 3rd time visiting with her and she does loosen up to you. Looks the reviews are drying up and it seems like she needs a little help for the holidays. She's got to have one of the best BBBJ's out there!

  14. #3412

    Jenn

    I've seen her twice now. The first time was good but I too, got that businesslike demeanor from her. The second time she opened up immensely and it was a much better dream than the first time. After I get over this cold, I'm going to see her again and hope that the juices ramp up even more. Maybe some of you guys need to try her out again and she'll be more comfortable with you. My. 02.

  15. #3411

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    First of all no white metal suite here. I think that sums up Jenn pretty well. IMHO she is not doing this because she loves it or wants to she is doing it to pay bills. Duh. Not all personalities are going to click, every guy is not going to get the same show. I think the vast majority will agree she is cute, clean, safe, tries to please, has nice skills.

    For me the GFE is not as simple as BBBJ vs CBJ or kissing vs no kissing. It is more of the feeling during the dream.

    How many would say Cassie is GFE?? She has not ran an ad in forever, seems to still have plenty of regulars. Just my. 02 cents and prob worth less Jesse.
    Love her.

    And good points on GFE.

    It's that feeling when you walk out and your wondering if your now dating that chick? LOL.

    PG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape