Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 331 to 345 of 1114
-
01-04-17 00:09 #784Regular Member

Posts: 3Britney
http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-touch/3031668
Anybody have any specific knowledge here? I've watched her posts for a while and they update with pictures every so often that are verifiable. But I've been avoiding "independent" providers in case.
-
01-02-17 20:49 #783Banned Member

Posts: 964Nicole in Everett
I've seen this girl a few times. She was very new when I first met her at the time and didn't seem to know what she was doing. She's tall and attractive and I get the feeling that she's a very unhappy person with some darkness surrounding her but she was always friendly enough to me. All services were uncovered and for under $200, though beware that she might be very YMMV so I can't promise anything to the rest of you. I stopped seeing her because we'd agree on something ahead of time and then she'd start changing plans as I got closer. I walked away a few times and she seemed to take the hint, I just got tired of constantly having to pull the rope to keep her honest.
I'd recommend but be prepared to keep her honest. I don't think she has a problem pushing-back which might be awkward so be prepared to walk away. Photos are very accurate and both she and her incall were always spotless. She could be a very good provider with men falling all over her if she got it together just a bit more.
http://everett.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecret/30221705
-
01-02-17 20:37 #782Banned Member

Posts: 964Katy
I'm a little late on this but I see that Katy is posting again so I wanted to give my experience when I tried to see her a while ago. I had limited time and couldn't find anyone to see, Katy responded fast and I asked her if she provided uncovered services. The upcharge was huge and I turned her down. She asked what I could do I said $200 for the hour. I went to the hotel and she met me at the door along with a heavier brunette girl, Katy is the girl in the ad however she looks like she's been using meth. She was nice and I followed her up to the room. We got in the room and thick clouds of cigarette smoke hit me hard. Why is it that ALL hookers seem to smoke cigarettes?
She sat down on the bed and asked me to refresh her on what we had agreed upon. I repeated everything we had discussed, and of course the menu started to change. I realized then that someone else had made our arrangements and she had no idea. She agreed to uncovered services but then said that we had limited time. I told her that I was paying her a lot of money and we had agreed on the hour, that's why I was there. She said that she had people waiting in the car. I told her that wasn't my problem. She put a defeated look on her face and then went into the bathroom to freshen-up. I'm glad that she shut the door to the bathroom, because that gave me the chance to sneak out of the room and out of the hotel without her knowing and causing a scene. The usual calls came in asking why I left and I gave her a piece of my mind.
http://everett.backpage.com/FemaleEs...umcmy/35609177
-
01-02-17 20:20 #781Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Aiyanna
I finally went and looked, there is some other guy over there saying that she gives an off the hook BBBJ. She's either very YMMV or the guy has her confused with someone else.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 14:52 #780Senior Member

Posts: 158Aiyanna on BP
She has a review on TNA.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=Aiyanna
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 11:58 #779Senior Member

Posts: 30No extras
Same experience, almost everything off limit. Only got Mish and CG, no BJ, no tits.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 11:56 #778Senior Member

Posts: 606Sometimes they just want an alpha dog for an hour.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 02:48 #777Senior Member

Posts: 706She's a snarky, entitled little biznatch, who thinks she is entitled to the best with no effort or anything to bring to the table. Definitely a "No" girl who has her hand out. Let us know how you fare.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 21:20 #776Banned Member

Posts: 964Intel on Aiyanna
Anyone have any experience with this 4' 11' asian / white mixed spinner? She has ads going back through November, can't get her to respond but wondering if any of you have seen her.
http://everett.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oking/33203027
-
12-28-16 09:47 #775Senior Member

Posts: 244Khloe
Thanks. No issues in seeing her then. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 02:40 #774Senior Member

Posts: 89I should have asked when I saw her back in May of this Year. Any idea what happened to her, I haven't seen her post in many months? Lucky you! I came in the bag.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 01:13 #773Senior Member

Posts: 338She just appeared over in the bareback thread less than week ago.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-16 20:56 #772Senior Member

Posts: 244Any intel on this provider?
Has anyone any info on this provider?
Please post or pm me. I am interested in trying her out. Thanks.
http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7841/33783767
-
12-26-16 17:42 #771Regular Member

Posts: 1Asians
http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-8780/35013242
I've tried this a few times a different girl every time but always pretty. FS.
-
12-25-16 14:11 #770Senior Member

Posts: 449Lucky
http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iever/35154067
Sweet sexy girl.
















