Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 987 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 1037 1087 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3425

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    Did any one miss me still recouperating from free drinks LOL.
    Well would sure like to meet you one day if ever I'm your area.

  2. #3424
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298

    I did!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    Did any one miss me still recouperating from free drinks LOL.
    Didn't know you were out of town, I had left you a message inviting you to my Christmas eve party.

  3. #3423
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Bad grammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    I am back from South America did anyonanyone miss ne?
    Did any one miss me still recouperating from free drinks LOL.

  4. #3422
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Marinagfe

    I am back from South America did anyonanyone miss ne?

  5. #3421

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForever69  [View Original Post]
    Agree with everything written here. Scheduling is only bad thing about this Lovely Lady as Sophia has kids.
    RE Sophia totally agree with the post great gal great body full GFE treat her well her English is not that good but her performance sure is HIF.

  6. #3420

    Cleared!

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Your in box is full.
    Made space!

  7. #3419

    Nedley

    Your in box is full.

  8. #3418

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Love her.

    And good points on GFE.

    It's that feeling when you walk out and your wondering if your now dating that chick? LOL.

    PG.
    I couldn't agree more, I usually have a couple beers whenever I hang out with Cassie. Our half-hour doesn't even apply anymore. I just show up there we hang out and I just leave when we are done. I spent about 45 minutes fucking her on one of my visits; and another time it was only about 20 and we spent the rest just talking. Point is, it doesn't really feel like I'm visiting a provider anymore, just visiting a friend. If you have a provider like that, keep them and treat them right; you will never regret that decision.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  9. #3417

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    For all of you who like the UTR girls I just had mind blowing session with the Latin version of Jenn in Sophia. Long silky straight black hair down to her lower back, Bolt-Ons just slightly bigger than Jenn's. Nice flat stomach and curvy ass I could stare at all day. DoctorGod had reported on this one in November. If you live SE in the Conway /436/ Goldenrod area and can host she could use a few more friends. BBBJCIM, multiple positions DATY is available and completely not rushed. 100 hh 160 h, she will only be wanting regulars and not be a high volume provider. I'll share digits with SR members who can help her out. She prefers her general area so don't ask if you want her to drive more than 15-20 miles to you!
    Agree with everything written here. Scheduling is only bad thing about this Lovely Lady as Sophia has kids.

  10. #3416

    P'Rican UTR Gem!

    For all of you who like the UTR girls I just had mind blowing session with the Latin version of Jenn in Sophia. Long silky straight black hair down to her lower back, Bolt-Ons just slightly bigger than Jenn's. Nice flat stomach and curvy ass I could stare at all day. DoctorGod had reported on this one in November. If you live SE in the Conway /436/ Goldenrod area and can host she could use a few more friends. BBBJCIM, multiple positions DATY is available and completely not rushed. 100 hh 160 h, she will only be wanting regulars and not be a high volume provider. I'll share digits with SR members who can help her out. She prefers her general area so don't ask if you want her to drive more than 15-20 miles to you!

  11. #3415
    My Christmas wish may become true. I have been asking Santa for this to happen. There may be a Santa after all, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Hold the presses Annas coming back! Just got a text telling from Anna saying she should be back by the Holidays. Fingers crossed can't wait for the huge naturals GFE. She's not happy in Denver will keep me posted when she returns. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/26769967.

  12. #3414
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Hold the presses Annas coming back! Just got a text telling from Anna saying she should be back by the Holidays. Fingers crossed can't wait for the huge naturals GFE. She's not happy in Denver will keep me posted when she returns. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/26769967.
    Wait. Seriously? Wow, I've wanted to see her for the longest time now. Keep us updated please!

  13. #3413

    The return of Anna

    Hold the presses Annas coming back! Just got a text telling from Anna saying she should be back by the Holidays. Fingers crossed can't wait for the huge naturals GFE. She's not happy in Denver will keep me posted when she returns. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/26769967.

  14. #3412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You really need to stop reviewing other mongers reviews and write some of your own.

    A2

  15. #3411

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. The first time was good but I too, got that businesslike demeanor from her. The second time she opened up immensely and it was a much better dream than the first time. After I get over this cold, I'm going to see her again and hope that the juices ramp up even more. Maybe some of you guys need to try her out again and she'll be more comfortable with you. My. 02.
    I agree with Vino on this one. This was my 3rd time visiting with her and she does loosen up to you. Looks the reviews are drying up and it seems like she needs a little help for the holidays. She's got to have one of the best BBBJ's out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape