Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,701 to 29,715 of 61406
-
12-27-16 08:01 #31706Senior Member

Posts: 2344Tiffany
Is this the Tiffany you saw? Did she have grilz on her teeth
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-16 05:08 #31705Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-26-16 15:52 #31704Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-26-16 15:45 #31703Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-26-16 15:39 #31702Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-26-16 13:25 #31701Senior Member

Posts: 5067Brother, one of these days I am just going to have to find a reason to come to Baltimore LOL JTW.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 11:57 #31700Senior Member

Posts: 1322Couple guys just trying to jerk peep's chain. I'm getting PM's from his alter ego HCLine doing the same kind of shit. Enjoy your New Year, bro!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 10:20 #31699Senior Member

Posts: 622Night is cool
Hey. Lighten up. The dude got completely screwed by someone who should know better. I can see why he was gun shy. So what? He got screwed; stayed away briefly and now he is back providing quality info and videos. The guy should be up for monger sainthood IMO.
One monger screwing another is bad for everyone in this game. I wish we all knew who it was so that he got what for from this crew. Night is cool. Glad to have him back and really bummed and bugged he got messed with. In this case the mess maker should have been the one messed with and not the other way around.
(Auto correct in-corrected NT's name)
-
12-26-16 07:52 #31698Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is looking for some company today. Give her a call if you have her number. Everyone knows how much fun Kandii is! If you don't have her number then read some previous posts about her to see what you have to do!
-
12-26-16 07:36 #31697Senior Member

Posts: 2419None of the above.
Originally Posted by SleepingBag
[View Original Post]
I'm not out there like I was before. Got tired of lower quality providers, crazy. intrusive mongers & dealing w / LEOs.
I field calls from ladies if they need a date, and put it out there because I'm not in it like that anymore.
I go out occasionally. Thanksgiving was exceptional. Found Monica & Ranee. Before that the last time I went out was September.
I have no STDs & did manage to stay away from known carriers. Still getting pms about ladies I may know. If theres something I know, I'll share tho.
Always checking the page because it's hilarious sometimes.
Any new videos are actually old ones, but if I do make a couple in the future they'll probably on Xvideos.com, or XTube. Got some classics on there too.
The ones on CCPtube I recycle once in awhile for entertainment value (for someone lol).
NT out. BTW Merry Christmas.
-
12-26-16 01:41 #31696Senior Member

Posts: 550No, it's not you. He made this big hoopla announcement about retiring, and never coming back, and blah blah blah, but then decided to stick around and monger all the same. Not sure why. Maybe he felt he was suddenly dying of some STD that made him feel the need to retire, but once magically cured, he nixed his retirement? Or maybe he did retire and his twin brother has taken over his account and his place? Whatever the reason, glad he stuck around because he is one of the best mongers around.
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill9
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 22:43 #31695Senior Member

Posts: 457Tiffany
She was out on Friday night. I picked her up on Ramsey. She was on her way to Busy Bee. I gave her a ride and waited for her to buy her cigarettes and chocolate, but decided to bolt out and look for a better catch.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 21:55 #31694Senior Member

Posts: 978Several girls out on the WW, Heaven on Wilkens and Payson then she walked down to Pulaski because she wasn't getting picked up. Both Casseys on Payson. Stephanie walking on Wilkens and little Niki on Ashton and a couple on Ramsey. B / CB not much going on very quiet. LE sitting on Pontiac and 5th. Didn't really see anything exciting enough to stop for that looked better than 3 of my regulars texting me to hook up. Very little LE and ULE out today.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
12-25-16 19:11 #31693Senior Member

Posts: 59It sounds like Tiffany from the Dundalk area. She is open to anything. No holes barred. BJ is mechanical as she has been at it for so long. Flat chest big butt. Scars from seeing the medicine man every couple hours. She is fun but ultimately you pay her to leave. Not stay.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 17:49 #31692Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tiffany
I was down by Busy Bees last night and I saw someone that I recognized but I don't remember. Her name is Tiffany, she is about 5'5", dark hair, and signs of ance marks on her face with a nice body. I remember seeing her but I don't remember her skill set. She told me that she was moving in a few weeks to get herself together. If anyone has info please respond, because I don't remember if she was a "dead fish" or a "lighting bolt ". Peace.











Reply With Quote




