Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 16405
-
12-24-16 19:45 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 272What do you suppose is the deal with her? Uncle LEO? Bait and switch??
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 19:25 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 1250500 mininum
If she was real, she'd be asking and getting 500 minimum, like famous Ingrid at 600 actually:
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/762...oc=14&selfies=
-
12-24-16 13:06 #13748Regular Member

Posts: 91Must be fake
Yes, beware! A woman that looks like that is not going to give FS for 150. She's got to pay for all that enhancement surgery! I don't have many rules but one I stick to is a non 808 number is a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by RiverRat22
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 13:02 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 5231Yes it doesn't add up. 150 is cheap for someone who wants upscale "ONLY".
Originally Posted by RiverRat22
[View Original Post]
I tried to make an appointment but nothing materialized. I wasn't even mentioning money.
-
12-24-16 08:06 #13746Banned Member

Posts: 519She responded to me almost right away. I did not partake though. She offered 150 for an hour. I asked if it was for FS and she said yes. Seems way TGTBT to me.
Originally Posted by MattSurf
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 07:54 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 268Update
I think it's fake. Been trying day and night, no contact.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 00:26 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 102Sorry I forgot to give the link, here you go:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...t-wait/6742266
-
12-22-16 00:19 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 5120Re: "Any reviews on ashley?"
Ashley is a popular name for providers and purported providers. There are seven advertisers using the name Ashley who currently have advertisements on Honolulu Backpage, so you might want to post a link to the specific one whom you're referencing.
Originally Posted by YzalMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 14:49 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 102Any reviews on ashley?
Any reviews on this girl? Seems TGTBT.
-
12-21-16 14:28 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 323Not believing either, but.
I got no response for a while, then I received a reply finally. She said no GFE, and quoted domain of 2. 4. Wouldn't schedule ahead of time either. It was now or not happening. It wasn't a good time for me, so didn't take bait. Who knows.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 14:07 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 923AA was not a factor bro
I saw Hapa Jasmine before and she has no issues with the soul pole. Had to restrain her so she did not break my dick.
RJ.
Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 13:58 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 86Confirmed.
Well, a couple of interesting events took place actually.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
First, I researched the number and it comes up on a "bustedprostitute" website that said this number was busted on 12/16 and may be working with the fuzz.
Second, I got word back from "missasianbarbie69" on her website and she confirmed it is not her.
Also SYR, you are absolutely right. Wish I can afford a 2-5 k girl like that. Looks like Christmas is going to be lumps of coal for this guy.
Raze.
-
12-21-16 12:25 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 1250Flakey Fake
I also messaged her a couple times and tried to call (no voice mail box set up): Absolutely no response. I don't know what the scam is, but I also do no believe she's real.
Originally Posted by RedRaze
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 01:19 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 491I'm not going to say girls don't use instagram to promote/sell themselves in one way or another because they do but I will say a woman like that does not have to go to backpage to advertise herself. These girls are often approached by multiple high class escorting companies. She could easily garner $2-5 k hour price with this clientele because they are paying for discretion more than service. If you decide to meet up with whoever is using that ad I'd bring a friend with me and say "If I'm not out that room in ten minutes you come in there and get me. " It's Christmas time so robbery is definitely up.
Originally Posted by RedRaze
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 19:03 #13736Senior Member

Posts: 86Checking with her now.
I know, I know this is extreme fantasy, but I came across her website. Basic, but meh and messaged her to see where she is at right now. Could be here and could be an escort. Take that one deaf model for an example.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
**crosses fingers*.
Raze.

















