Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,731 to 29,745 of 61406
-
12-23-16 19:00 #31676Senior Member

Posts: 2419Never had the pleasure.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 16:10 #31675Senior Member

Posts: 132W / W Dead
Had a dream that I spent over an hour looping W / W and did not see any street walkers. Woke up feeling like I wasted my time and gas.
Stay safe mongers.
-
12-23-16 10:00 #31674Senior Member

Posts: 1322Looks like that bung hole has been used and abused. NT?
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 08:33 #31673Senior Member

Posts: 431Taking a Break from SWers for a while
Had a terrifying experience with an old favorite of mine (and yours). Hadn't seen her in almost 2 years, but she had a new phone and wanted to reconnect. She's still sweet as can be, but she's falling apart. Arms a wreck from abuse. Shot up in front of us twice. Blood everywhere. Can't do this anymore. Headed away from the west side and over to the east side, BP, etc.
We all love a bargain, but at some point, a bargain becomes a boner-killer, and we're here for fun, not misery.
What a difference a change of locale makes. If you want to see the difference, look at the recent report on Hit or Misses thread on the forum or just check out this link:
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kendra-A-New-ATF-29709751
-
12-23-16 04:15 #31672Senior Member

Posts: 126In the hood again
I haven't been in the Be like I used to, is just not worth for me. Couple days ago I was in mood of new talent and since didn't see anything interesting in the westside I went to the be / cb and after couple laps I spotted a familiar face, it was Chelsey, I made the scoop and headed to one of my spots, daamnn this girl is lookig better than I remember, I didn't last like I usually do and xploded inside that tight pussy. We got cleaned up and headed back to the hood, she still as cool as usual but she says she is not working like before, idk, maybe she was making something xtra for Christmas, but if your thing is a creampie look for her she never disappoints.
-
12-23-16 00:19 #31671Senior Member

Posts: 114Coke Bugs
Agree with everything that's been said about Layla's service, personality, and description. Just wanted to add that sometimes there's more than meets the eye when it comes to picking the "bugs".
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
In respecting the rules of the forum, please PM for any further need or clarification.
As always, stay safe.
Angler.
-
12-22-16 22:57 #31670Senior Member

Posts: 438Payson and Wilkens but she stays off of Bentalou and yes she likes to please.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 22:05 #31669Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jessica
I spoke with her about 2 months ago and we shared pleasantries about the past. Service still fantastic but I haven't seen her since. Where did you catch her. When I spotted her it was around Busy Bees.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 21:54 #31668Senior Member

Posts: 594Dead tonight
Cruised both Wilkens and B / CB and things were really dead tonight. Any ideas why?
-
12-22-16 21:18 #31667Senior Member

Posts: 977Becky 24 yo thin 5'11 MP Washington blvd.
She's been reported on before. I scopped her near the dunking donuts for a bbbjwcim for standard tuition plus tip. She seemed high as a kite and her head kept tipping back and forth. I was worried once she began but she didn't disappoint. She has a pretty tight BJ, I'd gladly repeat. No digits. Said she was homeless but I took her home LOL off Washington Blvd a little further down from the dunkin donuts. No phone number to share. She has a tattoo on her lower back that says Arnold.
-
12-22-16 21:10 #31666Senior Member

Posts: 224Little Jaz
Anyone seen little Jaz around? If so, where is she at and does she still look good. She was one of my Raw-dog favorites. Beautiful slippery pussy. Always loved to nut in her. She used to let me rim her as well. Man that pussy good.
-
12-22-16 17:28 #31665Senior Member

Posts: 550Good for you, kiddo. Way to go. Keep it up. You're on the right track it seems. Daddy approves.
Originally Posted by HcLine
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
12-22-16 16:05 #31664Senior Member

Posts: 205Nicole
Drove down Wikins. Pretty bare today. Spotted Layla but was only going to bite if there were no better options. Then I spotted Nicole (Way too many SW's named Nicole) walking away from the loop. Made the scoop and took her to my spot. Nicole was mostly quiet on the drive. She's very cute. 26 yo, Black hair, nice ass, was dressed in jeans and a black hoodie. First time I ever spotted her walking I thought she was a civi. When we got to talking she said she doesn't like standing in one spot and prefers walking around. She knows it makes it harder for fellow mongers to pick her up, but it's helps ensure that she doesn't stick out to LE. Nice CBJ, good skills. After nutting, she said she didn't need a ride back anywhere and got out of my car. Will probably repeat.
-Sammy.
-
12-22-16 15:29 #31663Senior Member

Posts: 438Blast from the past
Came across one of my ATFs from a few years back had to do a double take but yes indeed it was her little Britney who now goes by Jessica same cute face and still a decent body. She told me she has been back for a couple of months and was surprised I recognized her and told me no one else had mentioned to her that they knew her from before. I got digits and will ask her if I can share them to senior members who knew her from the past.
-
12-22-16 12:16 #31662Senior Member

Posts: 485DSLs
Great pics & looks like a real talent; love those DSLs she sports! Anyone made a video yet? Does she have digits, or do you just have to hope to catch her at the circle or thereabouts (puts us out-of-towners at a disadvantage!)
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






