Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11767

    Alicia from triangle

    Hooked up with Alicia on the triangle stroll. She is a short blond with nice perky tits. Great attitude and skills. She said she has been working the triangle for awhile and took a bit of a break. She said at one point she was 98 LBS. She is definitely healthy now. She said she is getting a one bedroom in farm hills and will have to charge more about $40 for dome. Have digits. Will be able to supply on Tuesday afternoon since S. O. Is at work then. Figured I would report on her since I haven't heard her name but she said she used to work out there. Maybe somebody's old favorite.

  2. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she is with uncle with the way she solicited my mans on this video. Picking up a SW in a wheelchair though, I'm not sure how well that works lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrWaTl53zM&t=30s.
    Wow that's gold! Yeah man idk how that would work either but she sure is enthusiastic about it.

  3. #11765

    I doubt she is 50

    Quote Originally Posted by DickVanDyke  [View Original Post]
    East. Chalmers and 7 mile she be rolling around. Thing is cop in a wheelchair baiting idk she seem ligit why'all let me know.
    I doubt she is with uncle with the way she solicited my mans on this video. Picking up a SW in a wheelchair though, I'm not sure how well that works lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrWaTl53zM&t=30s.
    Last edited by GuyDetroit; 12-23-16 at 10:12. Reason: add info

  4. #11764

    Fort

    Drove thru fort street yesterday morning and saw 2 WSW's out. I didn't partake but they looked okay from the car. Close to Dragoon.

  5. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by Russant  [View Original Post]
    Where were you?
    East. Chalmers and 7 mile she be rolling around. Thing is cop in a wheelchair baiting idk she seem ligit why'all let me know.

  6. #11762

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by DickVanDyke  [View Original Post]
    So this chick rolls up literally and ask me for some change on two different occasions. I oblige her and give her a buck. Then she goes on to how she needed to suck some dick and all this jazz. I turned her down.

    I run into her today same story. This time she tells me a hoe story about a guy with a huge dick wanted her to fuck with him then she ask can she suck mines! Want me to come to her house and smoke a blunt with her. She did a good job make him hard right then and there but I still turn down the offer.

    Anybody delt with her what's the 411. Trap? Or some really good head from a chick in a wheelchair? Ha.
    Where were you?

  7. #11761

    Stroll Reports?

    Just wondering if anyone has strolled by any of our favorite locations today? With the warm weather assuming some heavy traffic but also means unc is probably out too!

    I'm trying to hit the Are this evening, keep you all in the loop if I do! Be Safe and Happy Hunting everyone!

  8. #11760

    BSW Nina wheelchair

    So this chick rolls up literally and ask me for some change on two different occasions. I oblige her and give her a buck. Then she goes on to how she needed to suck some dick and all this jazz. I turned her down.

    I run into her today same story. This time she tells me a hoe story about a guy with a huge dick wanted her to fuck with him then she ask can she suck mines! Want me to come to her house and smoke a blunt with her. She did a good job make him hard right then and there but I still turn down the offer.

    Anybody delt with her what's the 411. Trap? Or some really good head from a chick in a wheelchair? Ha.

  9. #11759

    Devon

    Devon on the ave. Anyone know her? She's super cute and nice, been looking for her. Anyone know where I can find her?

  10. #11758

    Damn she hot

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHerHard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sara from the Triangle?
    Wish I got to meet her.

  11. #11757

    Mel #

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Driving around John are this morning before work, looking to see if I could get a quick one in. Saw this one chick walking from the gas station on State fair and John are. Drove passed her once to take a closer look at her and to my surprise, it was the same chick I saw 2 other times, but both times wasn't able to pick her up. So, I went around the block on the icy side streets. As long as it took I thought she'd be gone. But she was still there. So, I made the scoop and we drove off to find a spot. She wanted me to touch her to do a LEO check so I did. Told me her name is Mel. She is about 5'3, a WSW spinner with some curve, red hair, but I'm not sure if it's natural red because she had on a hat and only saw the front, also has a heart tat I believe on her lower back. Gave her 20 for a BBBJ, she asked how I wanted it, I told her sloppy, but do what she do best. She got started, and man, she gave amazing head. It was sloppy, she took it deep each time without stopping, she licked it from the base to the tip and spit on it. She moans while she gives head which is very sexy to me. I was rubbing her pussy through her jeans, then I gave ass a hard smack, which made her moan louder. I asked if she like getting her ass smacked and she said yea, so I smacked some more and each time she moaned, even gave her pussy a smack which she really liked. She told me she'd go deeper and give the balls some attention, but my pants was in the way. She started sucking harder, I unloaded in her mouth, she moaned and kept sucking while I cumming. I had to get her to stop sucking, because it didn't seem like she was going to stop LOL. She spit it out and we drove off. I can tell this chick is a true freak and probably would be a good lay, but I'll try to find out next time unless someone else beat me to it LOL. I got her digits, so hopefully she will keep her phone on for a while, she comes out from time to time, but not often.
    Can you PM the digits?

  12. #11756

    Triangle Jennifer

    Was patrolling the Triangle last night and mined Jennifer.

    Jennifer is white, 28, really thin and flat chested w / long hair. Her demeanor is slow-motion but really easy to get along with. She says she works at a pizza place.

    I picked her up and asked her what she's up to and she says, "Waiting for my phone to charge in the store. " LOL I guess the store charges $2. 00 to charge phones now.

    She did start at $30.00 but. 20 BBBJWS.

    After I think she wanted to hang out, but I couldn't tell for sure because any question I asked her took her 10 or 20 seconds to answer.

  13. #11755

    Fla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrackStar  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl you guys are talking about?
    Hey Guys, isn't that Mel from the R?

  14. #11754
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickJr  [View Original Post]
    I heard her family took her from the hospital to Florida to get her clean.
    Is this the girl you guys are talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melanie1.jpg‎   Melanie2.jpg‎  

  15. #11753
    Picked up Amanda at 6 and Telegraph. Found a nice spot and got one hell of a BBBJTC for $30. She gave me her number for a second date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape