Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 40006
-
12-26-16 15:08 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 151Yun
Took a visit there today. Told them I'd been there before, which wasn't true.
Same rates and service as M2 pre-shutdown. Slightly older girls, way better actual massage.
-
12-25-16 00:08 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 1255Message of thanks and good wishes
This is a message from "L" (Mei).
Dear friend.
Thank you so much for visiting us this year.
We wish you peace and happiness for the holiday and for next year.
Your friends. Mei and Bob.
I also want to add my sincere thanks for your help and advice and generosity this year. I wish you all a long life and peace and happiness. I hope you find your Mei.
Best wishes, Bob.
-
12-24-16 16:23 #16244Regular Member

Posts: 16Reporting visit to B Spa on Belmont
Went to B Spa last night, got 30 ish good loocking girl (inbox for name). I did the hour (. 6). The folded towel on the table appeared to be used so I refused to have it on me. Started with nice pressure on the back for about 10 minutes, back walked 20 min (to lazy to massage), 1 minute on each leg (no teasing). On the flip, absolutely no massage, asked for. 8 tip for topless and mechanical finish. She's a winer: bad days, no tips, period day etc. I would not do more than. 6 for that combo but for opening up for a first timer there and reasonable entrance.
Massage: 5 pt.
Look: 8 pts.
I would like to check 2 others, L and AD down the street, but returning is debatable (saw a younger cuter girl on the way out). Please share if you know.
-
12-24-16 14:02 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 103Need some help
Monger visiting Chicago for the first time from Michigan. Did some light reading for what I can while traveling here.
Anyone want to help a guest out and refer me to some places that are sure deal. Looking for good looking providers with good massage and extras. I am staying in the city for 5 days.
So far from reading I came across CT and Sylvia looks like the way to go. But don't know how to contact these.
-
12-24-16 14:00 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 153Skyone basically took and moved over to exercise without changing the name yet. So I guess it's almost like NEW MANAGEMENT-GRAND REOPEN!!
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 13:52 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 285Massage in the city
Is Belmont the place to go for a massage today? I've got some time to kill and looking for a decent massage with some stretching. Too many places to get a rub and he with poor quality massage. Any recommendations are appreciated.
-
12-23-16 22:59 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 273If you are in the city then go with Belmont. Ad is good if you get Sophia, however Carol Stream is way out west in the burbs.
Originally Posted by StalingadVet
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 22:18 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 97If I could choose
1. Belmont Spa would be my choice for the younger provider. But not if you want any kind of real massage. I've had good luck there. I'd also go 2 blocks East.
Originally Posted by StalingadVet
[View Original Post]
2. T-Pro is worn out and has an older staff. That's not a bad thing, but just FYI.
3. I thought Yun was closed?
4. Ad has had some good reviews, but get the right provider.
5. I've never had any luck at Exercise. But the word is that things are changing?
-
12-23-16 12:22 #16238Banned Member

Posts: 8If you had to choose one.
If I am only in Chicago for one day, which of the following AMP do you recommend? I understand all of those below provide HE, but I am looking for younger gals.
1) Belmont Spa.
2) Tpro Massage.
3) Yun Spa.
4) Ad Spa.
5) Exercise Spa.
Thank you!
-
12-23-16 11:11 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 275Holiday Tips
Agree. Made the rounds to two places that I go regularly. I usually tip. 5 and get HJ, titty suck and FIV and a good massage.
So I tip one a C note. Next thing I know she on top of me going for a ride. Damn. Its was great. This a HJ only place.
The other one, I paid for the Rub and got a free tug, titties and FIV. Great.
Merry HO HO Christmas.
Barney.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 17:28 #16236Senior Member

Posts: 56Holiday Tips
Generally at this time of the year I generally increase my tip for any of my go to gals who I see regularly.
Today I thought why not do before the session and put into a little card.
Wow I should have done years ago. She was like a kid at Christmas and had a lot of extra enthusiasm in the session.
Just thought I would pas on.
-
12-22-16 15:15 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 153For just regular HE tip? I've tipped extra for NC, but I don't expect it there, and sometimes denied.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 13:52 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 97Belmont
My last two times at Belmont resulted not in UTC, but NC (no clothes)! Don't sell them short.
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 10:43 #16233Regular Member

Posts: 2Oh yeah that's samantha. She's gone for now but she always comes back after a few months. She's the shit, hilarious chick.
Originally Posted by SykescorA
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 10:14 #16232Banned Member

Posts: 8Young girls
Thanks for the reply everyone. Which spa has the most number of YOUNG girls? There is no bigger turn off than grannys giving me massage.
I see T-pro and OkiDoki Massage are also popular. Anyone have an opinion on those? Thanks.











Reply With Quote





