Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31636

    re: Redhead Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Nicole, I caught her on Ramsey by the park yesterday. Originally I rode passed her when it hit me who it was standing there. I quickly did a quick "you" and picked her up. I haven't dealt with Nicole in about 2 years so it was a real treat for me to see her. She looks real good like when I first met her about 4 or 5 years ago; and she was very "fly" at that time believe it or not. Went to my spot where I got her usual A+ service. I asked had she moved or something and she said yes but she's back now, but with the same old "knuckle head" that she has been with since I've known her. She says that she going to get a minute phone, but if you can catch her, don't pass on her because she is like when she first arrived on the scene years ago if some of you remember her from then. Peace.
    Nicole is back! She living back at her old place? Anyone got new contact info, let me know.

    raBBit

  2. #31635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusiondy  [View Original Post]
    What is her number?
    I'll get right on that for you. Can I give you any other numbers? Like Kiara or Natalie? I'll send Amber's too.

    Seriously guy, you have to contribute information in order to have any information exchange.

  3. #31634
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Some things are better than football. OK, just one thing.

    Apologies to the legendary Dick Enberg.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kia...tball-29680291
    Don't ya just want to jam your stovepipe in that tiny little bung hole. Everytime I asked if I could she declined. Maybe it's because I exclusively raw dawg everything, she might have been hesitant about it?

  4. #31633
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusiondy  [View Original Post]
    What is her number?
    Wow, just wow.

  5. #31632

    What is her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Just to let everyone know, Kandii has her old phone (6501) back on. Give her a call.
    What is her number?

  6. #31631
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bad Bad Boy, your favorite restaurant has changed owners. In the paper yesterday the article mentioned all the famous people who have been regulars, including Spiro Agnew, Babs Mikulski, William Donald Schaeffer and many, many more. But they didn't mention Bad Bad Boy! What the hell, man? I read the article twice thinking I might have missed your name, but it definitely wasn't there. Sorry, BBB.
    Went there myself when I lived down on Hudson street. Could stop in for early dinner and get a good cheap steak dinner for about $2. 50 (boy am I that old). One morning I was sitting there and they dropped the wooden divider and who sits down but Yaphet Kotto, star of Homicide and his wife. Jimmy's was that kind of place!

  7. #31630

    Angel

    She hit me up tonight. Of course I'm not around, but I said I'd put it out there she wants work.

    Baby money & all. Hit me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3744 2.jpg‎  

  8. #31629

  9. #31628

    Probably my favorite tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Nicole, I caught her on Ramsey by the park yesterday. Originally I rode passed her when it hit me who it was standing there. I quickly did a quick "you" and picked her up. I haven't dealt with Nicole in about 2 years so it was a real treat for me to see her. She looks real good like when I first met her about 4 or 5 years ago; and she was very "fly" at that time believe it or not. Went to my spot where I got her usual A+ service. I asked had she moved or something and she said yes but she's back now, but with the same old "knuckle head" that she has been with since I've known her. She says that she going to get a minute phone, but if you can catch her, don't pass on her because she is like when she first arrived on the scene years ago if some of you remember her from then. Peace.
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.html

  10. #31627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Brittany

    Also ran across a nice girl next door looking chic at the bottom of MP by the Quick Stop. She said her name was Brittany, about 5'4", 125 lbs, with dark hair and she also wore glasses. She was very nice and accommodating. She said that she was 20 yrs old with 2 kids, but the body wasn't bad at all. The BBBJ was a 7, probably because she let me touch her while she performed her duty. She seemed to get into it so the experience was better than ok. I will repeat. Peace.

  11. #31626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Nicole

    Speaking of Nicole, I caught her on Ramsey by the park yesterday. Originally I rode passed her when it hit me who it was standing there. I quickly did a quick "you" and picked her up. I haven't dealt with Nicole in about 2 years so it was a real treat for me to see her. She looks real good like when I first met her about 4 or 5 years ago; and she was very "fly" at that time believe it or not. Went to my spot where I got her usual A+ service. I asked had she moved or something and she said yes but she's back now, but with the same old "knuckle head" that she has been with since I've known her. She says that she going to get a minute phone, but if you can catch her, don't pass on her because she is like when she first arrived on the scene years ago if some of you remember her from then. Peace.

  12. #31625
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Morrell Park, which is centered at about the intersection of Washington Boulevard and Desoto Road.
    Haha! That's not why I said WTF. I said it because... Eh... Never mind. By the time I finish explaining, I could have picked up another hotty.

    Stay safe, bros.

  13. #31624
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    True, but the deal was done thru the window anyway, no matter if she got in the truck or not.

    The only words I offer thru the window are "Would you like a ride?" I only pick up girls that readily get in the car. And then, I don't say a word, other than if she says "where we going?" I simply say I want to drive for a bit to leave the immediate area. If she initiates the cop check, grabs me, then I know I am OK after a short distance. Otherwise, if I get a few blocks away and am not being tailed, then I start to negotiate.

    If they say anything like "would you like a date? Or "how much money do you have? Or "what are you looking for? I say nothing, other than "no thank you, if you would like a ride, great, that's all" I have passed on a number of hotties over the years, but have not been busted yet.
    It's like beating a dead horse with this issue! L. E FEMALES get in cars during stings I don't understand why folks are So surprised by this but any who, the l. E posing as SW stick out like a sore thumb. If you can't distinguish the two Monger is not for you my friend. As always be safe.

  14. #31623

    What a doll

    I wish she could be here in Tampa bay. Heaven used to be here before she moved to your city. He he, what a luck you guys.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    For everyone asking for Amber's phone number I'm not sure she's okay with giving it out. I'll ask her next week.

  15. #31622

    Kiara: Better than Football

    Some things are better than football. OK, just one thing.

    Apologies to the legendary Dick Enberg.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kia...tball-29680291

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape