Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,776 to 29,790 of 61448
-
12-19-16 17:43 #31673Senior Member

Posts: 207Tiny joey MP
Hooked up with tiny joey from MP just accross from the rofo on wash blvd in immoral park (are you listening sleeping bag or whomever!) stellar mic service. Christmas special pricing and her digits actually work. She's tiny, slight stammer and is more than reasonable for sure. Pvt for more and digits if she's agrees to let me distribute. BTW she made it all disappear for a reasonable bonus. Good to the last drop.
-
12-19-16 12:54 #31672Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Redhead Nicole
Nicole is back! She living back at her old place? Anyone got new contact info, let me know.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
12-19-16 10:52 #31671Senior Member

Posts: 1790I'll get right on that for you. Can I give you any other numbers? Like Kiara or Natalie? I'll send Amber's too.
Originally Posted by Fusiondy
[View Original Post]
Seriously guy, you have to contribute information in order to have any information exchange.
-
12-19-16 10:29 #31670Senior Member

Posts: 1323Don't ya just want to jam your stovepipe in that tiny little bung hole. Everytime I asked if I could she declined. Maybe it's because I exclusively raw dawg everything, she might have been hesitant about it?
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 08:48 #31669Senior Member

Posts: 197Wow, just wow.
Originally Posted by Fusiondy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 04:07 #31668Regular Member

Posts: 1What is her number
What is her number?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 23:17 #31667Senior Member

Posts: 25Went there myself when I lived down on Hudson street. Could stop in for early dinner and get a good cheap steak dinner for about $2. 50 (boy am I that old). One morning I was sitting there and they dropped the wooden divider and who sits down but Yaphet Kotto, star of Homicide and his wife. Jimmy's was that kind of place!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 22:37 #31666Senior Member

Posts: 2419Angel
She hit me up tonight. Of course I'm not around, but I said I'd put it out there she wants work.
Baby money & all. Hit me up.
-
12-18-16 21:39 #31665Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-18-16 21:37 #31664Senior Member

Posts: 2419Probably my favorite tho
http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.html
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 19:59 #31663Senior Member

Posts: 1370Brittany
Also ran across a nice girl next door looking chic at the bottom of MP by the Quick Stop. She said her name was Brittany, about 5'4", 125 lbs, with dark hair and she also wore glasses. She was very nice and accommodating. She said that she was 20 yrs old with 2 kids, but the body wasn't bad at all. The BBBJ was a 7, probably because she let me touch her while she performed her duty. She seemed to get into it so the experience was better than ok. I will repeat. Peace.
-
12-18-16 17:05 #31662Senior Member

Posts: 1370Nicole
Speaking of Nicole, I caught her on Ramsey by the park yesterday. Originally I rode passed her when it hit me who it was standing there. I quickly did a quick "you" and picked her up. I haven't dealt with Nicole in about 2 years so it was a real treat for me to see her. She looks real good like when I first met her about 4 or 5 years ago; and she was very "fly" at that time believe it or not. Went to my spot where I got her usual A+ service. I asked had she moved or something and she said yes but she's back now, but with the same old "knuckle head" that she has been with since I've known her. She says that she going to get a minute phone, but if you can catch her, don't pass on her because she is like when she first arrived on the scene years ago if some of you remember her from then. Peace.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 16:46 #31661Senior Member

Posts: 550Haha! That's not why I said WTF. I said it because... Eh... Never mind. By the time I finish explaining, I could have picked up another hotty.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, bros.
-
12-18-16 16:34 #31660Senior Member

Posts: 502It's like beating a dead horse with this issue! L. E FEMALES get in cars during stings I don't understand why folks are So surprised by this but any who, the l. E posing as SW stick out like a sore thumb. If you can't distinguish the two Monger is not for you my friend. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 14:36 #31659Senior Member

Posts: 806What a doll
I wish she could be here in Tampa bay. Heaven used to be here before she moved to your city. He he, what a luck you guys.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





