Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,776 to 29,790 of 61441
-
12-18-16 22:37 #31666Senior Member

Posts: 2419Angel
She hit me up tonight. Of course I'm not around, but I said I'd put it out there she wants work.
Baby money & all. Hit me up.
-
12-18-16 21:39 #31665Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-18-16 21:37 #31664Senior Member

Posts: 2419Probably my favorite tho
http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.html
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 19:59 #31663Senior Member

Posts: 1370Brittany
Also ran across a nice girl next door looking chic at the bottom of MP by the Quick Stop. She said her name was Brittany, about 5'4", 125 lbs, with dark hair and she also wore glasses. She was very nice and accommodating. She said that she was 20 yrs old with 2 kids, but the body wasn't bad at all. The BBBJ was a 7, probably because she let me touch her while she performed her duty. She seemed to get into it so the experience was better than ok. I will repeat. Peace.
-
12-18-16 17:05 #31662Senior Member

Posts: 1370Nicole
Speaking of Nicole, I caught her on Ramsey by the park yesterday. Originally I rode passed her when it hit me who it was standing there. I quickly did a quick "you" and picked her up. I haven't dealt with Nicole in about 2 years so it was a real treat for me to see her. She looks real good like when I first met her about 4 or 5 years ago; and she was very "fly" at that time believe it or not. Went to my spot where I got her usual A+ service. I asked had she moved or something and she said yes but she's back now, but with the same old "knuckle head" that she has been with since I've known her. She says that she going to get a minute phone, but if you can catch her, don't pass on her because she is like when she first arrived on the scene years ago if some of you remember her from then. Peace.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 16:46 #31661Senior Member

Posts: 550Haha! That's not why I said WTF. I said it because... Eh... Never mind. By the time I finish explaining, I could have picked up another hotty.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, bros.
-
12-18-16 16:34 #31660Senior Member

Posts: 502It's like beating a dead horse with this issue! L. E FEMALES get in cars during stings I don't understand why folks are So surprised by this but any who, the l. E posing as SW stick out like a sore thumb. If you can't distinguish the two Monger is not for you my friend. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 14:36 #31659Senior Member

Posts: 806What a doll
I wish she could be here in Tampa bay. Heaven used to be here before she moved to your city. He he, what a luck you guys.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 10:38 #31658Senior Member

Posts: 431Kiara: Better than Football
Some things are better than football. OK, just one thing.
Apologies to the legendary Dick Enberg.
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kia...tball-29680291
-
12-18-16 06:26 #31657Senior Member

Posts: 1788Amber
For everyone asking for Amber's phone number I'm not sure she's okay with giving it out. I'll ask her next week.
-
12-18-16 05:46 #31656Senior Member

Posts: 367Doubles
Talk to Kandii, if you are her regular, she will hook you up.
Originally Posted by Patriot1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 03:06 #31655Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heaven
She has a phone now, and is supposedly going to up her game to BP tomorrow. She says her in call will be off of Wilkins no to far from the circle. I know the street she's living on, I just don't think it's a good idea to give such a close proximity to the place she calls home at the moment.
She says it's alright to give out her # . Mind you, her rates are going to go up. I assume 60 will be the minimum amount of money for her time.
Please don't think I have any part in her move to BP. It's totally her idea. I'm just passing along info. I personally think her service is not that good. It's her frame of mind, she's all about business now.
That doesn't mean some of you high rollers can't bring the best out of her with cash. Her # is available upon request.
-
12-18-16 01:35 #31654Senior Member

Posts: 457It does not take long before you gain the skill to identify a SW from a LE. There were many times when I rolled down my passenger window and asked "BJ-4-20?" There were also times when I parked and watched the scene for some time before making the pickup. It is all in the way they walk, look, talk, and behave.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 22:22 #31653Senior Member

Posts: 1475True, but the deal was done thru the window anyway, no matter if she got in the truck or not.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
The only words I offer thru the window are "Would you like a ride?" I only pick up girls that readily get in the car. And then, I don't say a word, other than if she says "where we going?" I simply say I want to drive for a bit to leave the immediate area. If she initiates the cop check, grabs me, then I know I am OK after a short distance. Otherwise, if I get a few blocks away and am not being tailed, then I start to negotiate.
If they say anything like "would you like a date? Or "how much money do you have? Or "what are you looking for? I say nothing, other than "no thank you, if you would like a ride, great, that's all" I have passed on a number of hotties over the years, but have not been busted yet.
-
12-17-16 18:23 #31652Regular Member

Posts: 19Crystal
West side loop is dead except for one BSW by the circle Saturday afternoon.
I made a couple of calls and met SW idol Crystal. Services are top notch as always, best BBBJ, attention to the boys and rimming as well. Pounded the kitty mish and dg until I filled up the cover. The only thing this time was a huge wound, about twice as big as a quarter, on her thigh. I had to take a 10 minute shower, with boiling water, at the end. It made me so uncomfortable and felt bad for her because she used to be very clean and is a decent person. I will not see her for a while until she fully heals.
Happy holidays and be safe out there.











Reply With Quote





