Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMercades  [View Original Post]
    I see BP is still in business! Hope everything is working out for you all! Stay safe and happy holidays naughty boys!
    Welcome back! Hope to see you soon.

  2. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    The 411 site link is new I believe. I don't think those are the Bailey from the basement home. The girl in the photos appear to be skinner than Bailey, although she could have toned up a bit (nothing wrong with the "old" Bailey!) So someone recently added the Queen to her profile. If it was someone here speak up please.

    It would be nice if she did return, I would see her again, I always had a good time with her.
    I haven't seen her, but there are details that give me high confidence it is in fact the Bailey who used to host in her basement.

  3. #3508
    Nice reviews. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    All right fellow hobbyists. I'm new to this but have been a busy boy. Here are my reviews. Thanks to all who've posted reviews, especially Popeyemadison, as I've learned a lot from everyone.

    - Thia.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17350643

    Face 7, Body 8, performance, 5.

    Fit little body, cute face. She talks, a lot. Talk, talk, talk. About random stuff, her way of getting comfortable I guess, LOL. I sorta of find the random talking a turn off. Nothing really for me to get in on as far as conversation wise to connect and make the experience better. She kisses, a little FK even. She was really comfortable with me but when we got down to it her goods were a little smelly and that was a turn off for me. Combined with the fact that her skills (BJ and HJ) are actually pretty sub par and I don't think I'll repeat. She's def FS though so maybe you'll have better time than I did.

    - Brooklyn.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...to-me/17650882

    Face 6, Body 6, performance 7.

    This is the legendary Brooklyn (not the skinny one) that seems to be in and out of retirement all the time. Decent massage, decent back rub, good chemistry. Everything we did was covered and she was enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy the session. Good CBJ, good FK. Overall a good experience but I won't repeat because I guess I'm picky and I wasn't overly attracted to her.

    - Asian girl.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rland/17279104

    Face 10, body 9, performance, 6.

    You may or may not get the same girl, I think they rotate. The girl I got I didn't even catch her name, I bet the name changes too. But holy shit was she hot, pretty face, tight body, wow. Like getting with one of those Korean K-pop singers, LOL! Super soft skin, she was sliding on top of me and it just felt like a sheet of silk gliding over me, was awesome in a way I've never experienced, LOL! No kissing though, just a peck on the lips, which is frankly a turn off for me. No where near a GFE. She gave GREAT CBJ though, holy shit that tongue action was SWEET. It is FS and she did deliver the goods, just not a GFE. But gdamn I have a thing for Asian girls and she was hot, the hottest girl I've been with anywhere, period. May repeat just for that fact alone, LOL.

    - Sam.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iever/17621303

    Face 6, Body 7, Performance 8.

    Easy to get a hold of but kept me waiting for a bit, which annoyed me a little. Was rewarded with a GFE: DFK and BBBJ, my first BBBJ with a provider, was pretty awesome. Awesome and passionate session. Definite worth repeating. In hindsight I thought it was fun to compare Sam and Thia. Thia's face is actually cuter than Sam's, and Thia is a little taller and a little curvier yet just as fit / tight as Sam, and Thia's rack is more substantial and firmer than Sam's. Yet Sam's skills and attitude put her on a different stratosphere, def see Sam and you won't be disappointed.

    - Shae.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-me/17573972

    Face: 8, Body 10, Performance 10.

    Thanks to Popeyemadison's recommendation I tried my ass off trying to get a hold of Shae. Good luck fellas, she's HARD to get a hold of. If you can somehow, WOW. My time with Shae was incredible. Athletic toned body, like that of a cheerleader, athlete, model, take your pick. Very cute face that got exotic after she fully let her hair down. My time with her was memorable, the only gal where I had to spend the next few days coming down from the high. Ya feelin' me? Whoooooooo Wheeeeee!

    That's my contribution, fellas. Stay safe and pay it forward!

  4. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I went over to that oThER site and saw the recent review. Didn't see a link with new photos or anything that referenced QueenoftheNile other than what they assigned to her as a name. Bailey was definitely an ATF and am intrigued to find that is's possible she's around again.
    The 411 site link is new I believe. I don't think those are the Bailey from the basement home. The girl in the photos appear to be skinner than Bailey, although she could have toned up a bit (nothing wrong with the "old" Bailey!) So someone recently added the Queen to her profile. If it was someone here speak up please.

    It would be nice if she did return, I would see her again, I always had a good time with her.

  5. #3506

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I went over to that oThER site and saw the recent review. Didn't see a link with new photos or anything that referenced QueenoftheNile other than what they assigned to her as a name. Bailey was definitely an ATF and am intrigued to find that is's possible she's around again.
    There's another hyperlink, P. ; you'll see other pics. I don't recall that link in the past.

    I'd be curious to hear if others have luck contacting her. Was my ATF as well, but I think that ship may have sailed.

  6. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlyer  [View Original Post]
    Christmas has come early.
    No I just missed you that's all LOL. But seriously I really did miss you guys! I only do puts though I can't provide a In just out! Hope that's ok.

  7. #3504

    Bailey

    I went over to that oThER site and saw the recent review. Didn't see a link with new photos or anything that referenced QueenoftheNile other than what they assigned to her as a name. Bailey was definitely an ATF and am intrigued to find that is's possible she's around again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of us have seen Bailey, and agree one of the better providers in Madison. Have you seen the recent review on The othER site? Pics sure look like her (a new link in her profile), and same mention of the Parrot in her studio. Has anyone contacted her recently and has anyone recently seen her?

  8. #3503
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    All right fellow hobbyists. I'm new to this but have been a busy boy. Here are my reviews. Thanks to all who've posted reviews, especially Popeyemadison, as I've learned a lot from everyone.

    - Thia.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17350643

    Face 7, Body 8, performance, 5.

    Fit little body, cute face. She talks, a lot. Talk, talk, talk. About random stuff, her way of getting comfortable I guess, LOL. I sorta of find the random talking a turn off. Nothing really for me to get in on as far as conversation wise to connect and make the experience better. She kisses, a little FK even. She was really comfortable with me but when we got down to it her goods were a little smelly and that was a turn off for me. Combined with the fact that her skills (BJ and HJ) are actually pretty sub par and I don't think I'll repeat. She's def FS though so maybe you'll have better time than I did.

    - Brooklyn.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...to-me/17650882

    Face 6, Body 6, performance 7.

    This is the legendary Brooklyn (not the skinny one) that seems to be in and out of retirement all the time. Decent massage, decent back rub, good chemistry. Everything we did was covered and she was enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy the session. Good CBJ, good FK. Overall a good experience but I won't repeat because I guess I'm picky and I wasn't overly attracted to her.

    - Asian girl.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rland/17279104

    Face 10, body 9, performance, 6.

    You may or may not get the same girl, I think they rotate. The girl I got I didn't even catch her name, I bet the name changes too. But holy shit was she hot, pretty face, tight body, wow. Like getting with one of those Korean K-pop singers, LOL! Super soft skin, she was sliding on top of me and it just felt like a sheet of silk gliding over me, was awesome in a way I've never experienced, LOL! No kissing though, just a peck on the lips, which is frankly a turn off for me. No where near a GFE. She gave GREAT CBJ though, holy shit that tongue action was SWEET. It is FS and she did deliver the goods, just not a GFE. But gdamn I have a thing for Asian girls and she was hot, the hottest girl I've been with anywhere, period. May repeat just for that fact alone, LOL.

    - Sam.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iever/17621303

    Face 6, Body 7, Performance 8.

    Easy to get a hold of but kept me waiting for a bit, which annoyed me a little. Was rewarded with a GFE: DFK and BBBJ, my first BBBJ with a provider, was pretty awesome. Awesome and passionate session. Definite worth repeating. In hindsight I thought it was fun to compare Sam and Thia. Thia's face is actually cuter than Sam's, and Thia is a little taller and a little curvier yet just as fit / tight as Sam, and Thia's rack is more substantial and firmer than Sam's. Yet Sam's skills and attitude put her on a different stratosphere, def see Sam and you won't be disappointed.

    - Shae.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-me/17573972

    Face: 8, Body 10, Performance 10.

    Thanks to Popeyemadison's recommendation I tried my ass off trying to get a hold of Shae. Good luck fellas, she's HARD to get a hold of. If you can somehow, WOW. My time with Shae was incredible. Athletic toned body, like that of a cheerleader, athlete, model, take your pick. Very cute face that got exotic after she fully let her hair down. My time with her was memorable, the only gal where I had to spend the next few days coming down from the high. Ya feelin' me? Whoooooooo Wheeeeee!

    That's my contribution, fellas. Stay safe and pay it forward!
    Excellent reviews. Thank you.

  9. #3502
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMercades  [View Original Post]
    Nothing much has changed! I'm back around private message me. Outcalls only though sorry!
    Christmas has come early.

  10. #3501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    McFarland

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    Was 150 hh, or 180 h. I did the full h.
    I gave McFarland numerous chances, but have concluded I am not going back. First visit was so / so, nothing special, especially for what amounts to an asian apartment set up. It's a total assembly line (aren't they all, but this place shorts on time and has the next person arriving within your alloted time. Sometimes even before you have left the premises). Double booking of appointments (happened twice), distant, mechanical, as far from GFE as you can get. The next customer has been at the front door while I am still there, and on my way out (I did the quick, duck and hide around the corner so as to not break the monger code of honor regarding anonymity). The employee was actually going to the door to let them in / let me out, and was oblivious to my need or the other guy's need for discretion. All the while I had only used about 50% of my paid time. Always shorted on time there. Rules, and rules one would never expect from an AMP, let alone this type of set up (I'm not a freak, and do not work outside the norm or what is reasonable and generally expected and normal). I gave them several chances (I think I was hoping it would eventually end up meeting minimum expectations. -Early on I blamed the lack of service etc. On individual employees, but I have concluded the issues are not specific to the individual employee. It's systemic because of their booking agent, and the employees. As always, YMMV, but 50%-75% of my visits were similar to my descriptions.

  11. #3500

    I remember this

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlyer  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...esires/5554068

    I was out and about the other night and was at a certain establishment and noticed an attractive and hot girl walking around, did a double take and it was Mercades. She certainly looked fine. Of course I didn't approach her, I wouldn't do that, but it got me to thinking I do need to renew my acquaintance with her, soon.
    Nothing much has changed! I'm back around private message me. Outcalls only though sorry!

  12. #3499

    BP Post

    I see BP is still in business! Hope everything is working out for you all! Stay safe and happy holidays naughty boys!

  13. #3498

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a story about her son and mom living in the hotel. I passed.
    I saw her recently. I feel conflicted. It's definitely an odd scene. But I had a surreally awesome experience. YMMV. Her body is perfect for me. Pretty face. But weird teeth. Total GFE, for me. I was tempted to drive off after I saw her son playing out front. But, I soldiered on, and had an amazing time. Not sure whether I'll repeat.

  14. #3497

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of us have seen Bailey, and agree one of the better providers in Madison. Have you seen the recent review on The othER site? Pics sure look like her (a new link in her profile), and same mention of the Parrot in her studio. Has anyone contacted her recently and has anyone recently seen her?
    Bailey was my ATF at one point. I saw her nearly a dozen times. I wish her well, without reservation. But I feel no need to step in that river again.

    Move on. Holding on to the past prevents you from being present.

    My 2 cents.

  15. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Great reviews! What was the damage (all inclusive) at the McFarland Asian place?
    Was 150 hh, or 180 h. I did the full h.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape