Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,926 to 20,940 of 35480
-
12-18-16 12:34 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful Maria on Paradise Trail
Finally met my long time friend early this morning in the old quadrant wawa. Gave Maria a big hug and a kiss and Maria looks great! She's gained a few pounds and looks delicious! Maria gave me one of her mind blowing slow love making blow jobs last night and swallowed every last drop as always! I really need to fuck Maria! Her body is on point! Nice big tits as well! Maria is one of the best out there on Paradise Trail.
PM for digits! Maria does indeed have a phone! It's the same number boys! Let's give Maria some business!
C5.
-
12-18-16 12:25 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful G Spot Ginger on Paradise Trail
I've had the pleasure of knowing Ginger for a while now and we've always had good times talking and hanging out at my favorite spots on Paradise Trail. I bumped into this gorgeous woman in the old quadrant at around midnight at wawa. Ginger is not a full time trail blazer. Ginger only comes out on Paradise once every blue moon and Ginger is truly one of the most beautiful chicks on Paradise Trail. I spent time with this woman last night and her skills are on fucking point! Ginger knows her way around a man body and does everything near perfection! Beautiful eyes and soft lips and her body and hair smell great! Ginger is cool people and I hope to steal this chick for an entire weekend and fuck her sweet pussy non stop all fucking weekend! Ginger has excellent reviews on this site and Ginger has tons of fans here in Orlando! Now I know why!
PM for digits Senior Members.
C5.
-
12-18-16 12:13 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 7357An Amazing Saturday night on the World Famous Paradise Trail
Saturday night for me was full of fun and excitement. Lots and lots of drinking, smoking, strippers and hookers! What more can a man ask for! Paradise Trail was in full swing last night all over! From the 528 through the 408. Girls every where!!
C5.
-
12-18-16 06:26 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 221Ummm. Kissimmee is about being in the right time and place and sometimes you have to sit awhile. But like everyone said you better be careful. Also they do a lot of scams down here.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 04:41 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 80Christina
Had a dream I picked up Christina on 42nd. Short. Dark, curly hair with a medium build. No phone. Full serve for. 4 . Adequate BBBJ. Good fuck. Will backdoor. I will avoid her in future because drug use is prevalent and she wants to partake on the date. Otherwise nice, fun girl in my dream.
-
12-18-16 03:50 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 7357Another Awesome Post
Another Awesome Post by a true legend TH! Man I'm like you, I love NEW pussy and big asses! I'm pretty sure I've seen this chick before walking. Great find my friend! Also excellent job on filling her pussy all the way up with the CP!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-18-16 03:45 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 7357Th
I simply cannot agree with you more. No comment.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-17-16 23:40 #14548Banned Member

Posts: 1218Really?
NO comment. LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow421
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
12-17-16 22:22 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 368Liz
Anybody looking for Liz, I have her number and she's looking for dates so pm me. She's a nice girl and a great date who won't rush you.
-
12-17-16 21:34 #14546Banned Member

Posts: 1218Pawg
Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. Immediately spotted a sexy tall PAWG at the Wendy's south of 528 . And I let her in because I never hooked up with her. I love variety and I love young new pussy. We talked and played with each other on our way to the spot. She's a BIG Tit and BIG Ass dirty blond haired 24 yr old born in HO Town. And she showed me her spot which BTW I liked because it's an excellent spot. Anyway at the crime scene she wanted 6 to fuck and took 4 . She made my cock hard with a very good BBHJ and then we fucked in missionary. And holding and squeezing that BIG Ass I fucked her hard and I fucked her deep. And I shot a big load into her phat shaved pussy. And NO NO mother fuckin Party Hat!! Safely dropped her off at her place and TH went home very satisfied. And I would gladly fuck Caroline again because she was friendly, and clean, and trustworthy. Oh and because she gave a very good HJ and very good fuck. And that's what happened!!
Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
-
12-17-16 21:18 #14545Regular Member

Posts: 19Nice Tits!
Nice Big tits! Definitely a big tits lover!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 18:49 #14544Regular Member

Posts: 5Kissimmee. No Visible SW Action Ever!
I come down to Kissimmee regularly and no SW action to be found, probably because LE is all over, the KPD and Osceola Sheriff patrol 192 non-stop. Its odd because there are tons of Bloosom Park type motels all along 192, especially between South OBT and Hoagland, and then further West from the Walmart to 535 but never saw any obvious SW action like you have in the Old Quadrant from the Bloosom Park mothership!
Originally Posted by Sfla09
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 16:06 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 70Kissimmee
Hey all,
I'm staying down here in Kissimmee was wondering if there any areas that have some action walking around? You can also pm me if you want to.
Thanks in advance!
-
12-17-16 13:27 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 57Niice
Niice find bro' ,. Chick looks good as fuq' .
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 13:15 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 7357Natasha on Paradise Trail
Good to see she's back. One of the trails finest.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
C5.












Reply With Quote





