Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,751 to 27,765 of 27799
-
12-20-16 01:19 #49Senior Member

Posts: 139She just posted an ad today; just a few hours ago.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 00:08 #48Senior Member

Posts: 89*Kameron Parks. Google search would have yielded results for dirty Annie.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...-NAUGHTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-slender-and-submissive!-I-am-all-yours-ved=0 ahUKEwigzbqSgILRAhVK_mMKHVRTD8 MQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNEaaDhtJ-t6 H6 wkHtpbD-GizZrTzw.
-
12-19-16 23:09 #47Senior Member

Posts: 732Dirty Annie
Does anyone have a link? A search on TNA and Google yields nothing.
-
12-19-16 20:43 #46Senior Member

Posts: 89Would have never guessed Kramer on Parks. Any Intel on tna ladies Sexy Bailey and Lovely Isabella?
-
12-19-16 10:01 #45Banned Member

Posts: 451BBFSCIP List Continued
I have done BBFSCIP with:
Sweet Jane (including BBGreek).
Seattle Sofi.
This one is new (on here) have not seen anyone else call her out. But I have BBFSCIP more than once with her she is fucking hot and will do WHATEVER you ask her too.
DeniseLove (She did have a 50 upcharge for the BB part) . She told me not to cum inside, but with the amount I spent I deposited a large load inside. She just smiled after getting a little pissed. Fuck her, I did her again after a break. In future visits we do not even discuss it. But she does always want the upcharge. I have attached a board pic of hers as well.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 09:54 #44Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Not me
I don't understand why or how I made that list as I have never done BBFS with any client nor will I ever. Please remove me. I do not like all these guys calling for a service I don't offer. It's a waste of my time and theirs.
Normally I delete posts like this because it just leads to this stupid fucking back and forth between the provider and the member but this is a different issue.
The chick says she doesn't do it, she says please don't call and ask for it so don't.
To the guy who said she did, I'm NOT taking a side, she very well may have fucked you without a rubber, not my business, I don't care. What I don't want is a bunch of "yes you did" "no I didn't."
A2
-
12-18-16 22:05 #43Regular Member

Posts: 5This might be a lot to ask, but those with experience, could you post if there was an up-charge?
-
12-18-16 17:31 #42Senior Member

Posts: 153I've done BBFS with.
Primaneek.
Sweet Jane.
Twistedlinda.
Cierrasky.
Sexygirl1968.
The rest I got to try them.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 08:06 #41Senior Member

Posts: 82Tell her you want a half. .
Originally Posted by Anon421
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 02:23 #40Senior Member

Posts: 139Someone sent me this list of girls
I haven't seen any of them, so I can't verify. But some I have asked, and the responded in the affirmative. And, others are well known.
Sweet jane.
Prima neek.
Krista_knight1.
Violetbloom.
Seattle Sofi.
Kameron Parks.
Kenzie69.
Sexygirl1968.
Athehna76.
Cierra Sky.
Venezuela Model.
Lilywhite.
Stephy.
Naesteya.
Sasha Porizkova.
Angie.
A. Keeper84.
Twisted Linda.
Shygurl.
-
12-17-16 23:41 #39Senior Member

Posts: 43Too bad she deleted all her ads and is now "indefinitely unavailable. ".
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 23:37 #38Senior Member

Posts: 566Sweet Jane is cool.
Originally Posted by EastlakeHorndog
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 23:34 #37Senior Member

Posts: 566I can verify few on that list but some aren't around much.
Originally Posted by ThomasJames
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 23:26 #36Senior Member

Posts: 71Brianna Raquel does a BBFS w / anal and cip or ass.
Originally Posted by PdxVet55
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 22:40 #35Regular Member

Posts: 5Just doing some quick research, I think Kiersten Summers and MayaMarie are off the TNA radar (retired? Though I'm hoping my research is wrong!
Originally Posted by ThomasJames
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



