Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 12476
-
12-17-16 22:55 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 101Is this legit Patients?
-
12-17-16 12:20 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 616Miss Murno
She did post a response to her review. Why don't you send her a PM and ask her.
Originally Posted by FloridaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 11:22 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 41CharliseXO69
So I had tried in the past to see Charlise but we had been unable to schedule a time for a meeting. Also, I remembered reading about how she had gained weight over the past year and worried the pics in her ad were fakes. Well I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door and looked just like her pics. She also has a very pretty face to go with her amazing body. I would use the term "thick" to describe her body but even on the slimmer side of thick. I dreamed we only did a half an hour, everything covered but it was great. I will repeat again soon. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...rts/23755.html.
-
12-17-16 09:03 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 102Miss Murono Intel?
Haven't tried a chocolate provider yet. How's her face? Does she give BBBJ? Cim? Is she loud and vocal with dirty talk? Does she get into the session and move with you?
Originally Posted by MissMurno69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 18:19 #3427Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you so much
I really had fun.
Originally Posted by Shaant335
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 18:01 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 167Melissa3
I met Melissa at her safe place this afternoon. It was a fun encounter as always. She was freshly showered and ready. I have been seeing Melissa even when she went UTR. She is definitely one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 16:41 #3425Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 453Thanks Hun
You are the perfect example of your handle.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]
Perfect gentleman I really appreciate your business. We need more gents like you here truly the best dream I have had in a while.
-
12-16-16 11:48 #3424Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 8Hi hunny. I took a little break, but I'm back & ready to play! Would love to see you & personally apologize for missing you. 😗128535;.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 08:46 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 85Pics
No pics on her ad?
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 00:41 #3422Regular Member

Posts: 26Melissa3
She is asking for references if you have never seen her. How can you ask for that knowing everyone is trying to be discreet?
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 00:16 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 151Melissa3 Goldenrod
Easy to communicate, has very safe private incall East Orlando. Very GFE, great kisser. Very easy in conversation. Overall great time, great oral skills.
Very reasonable rates.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...liday-fun.html
-
12-15-16 22:49 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 795Miss Murno: A++
I recently had the chance to see Miss Murno. She is absolutely awesome. Very friendly and beautiful.
Be sure to treat her well and you will be rewarded. Definitely will repeat.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ing-at-80.html
-
12-15-16 22:16 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 1170Latin passion
I had a visit with Latin passion today. She is a very cute and very pregnant latina. Her in call is a nice upscale condo and is very safe. Upon my arrival she greeted me outside and took me up to her unit. Very clean and inviting. We chatted a bit she is very friendly and talkative. My dream started well she massage my lower back and glutes for a bit about five or ten minutes then asked me to flip. She did not waste any time massaging the boys and stroking me. I was allowed to roam freely. Now the down side she is new to this so the massage needs to be improved and the HE needs not to be so rushed. Her pricing is a bit high for extras. The menu does open but the rates are outrageous. I think in time hopefully her rates will be more inline with the market. But I was not biting this time. All in all it was a fair experience and will revisit again to see if there is some improvement. She is a very sweet lady I would like to see her do well. Damage was $. 50 Mario coins.
-
12-15-16 20:20 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 58Sabrina t
She is a beautiful German girl that has a safe incall near attractions. All previous reviews are true. Would definitely repeat. She's a lot of fun.
-
12-15-16 17:43 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 155Latinpassion
Yes, FS is offered. As others said, nice personality, easy setup, very nice incall. A bit too pricey and far for me to repeat often.
Originally Posted by Orlnative
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






