Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,791 to 29,805 of 61438
-
12-17-16 11:58 #31648Senior Member

Posts: 270Bobbi
That's her. I dated her when she was blonde and we'd go to John's place off Cole Street before he died. She was a tiny thing that took a lot of lube to get into but once you were socked in, she made it worthwhile. John used to say that it sounded like she was getting torn apart! LOL.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 11:29 #31647Senior Member

Posts: 426This girl is beautiful. Wish she was down in FL. Any pics of her being fucked? The Baltimore SW's look better than the SW's in Daytona. Maybe it's different drugs.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 10:08 #31646Senior Member

Posts: 1788Bobbi?
I don't remember Bobbi every being blonde, but the location and the tattoo match. It's been a long time.
Originally Posted by Myfriend
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 10:06 #31645Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-17-16 10:05 #31644Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-17-16 10:04 #31643Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-17-16 10:03 #31642Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-17-16 09:55 #31641Senior Member

Posts: 1788Amber
Thanks to another monger I was able to reconnect with Amber last week. She wasn't feeling well so I made it a very brief visit so she could get to her pharmacist but I will see her again this weekend. She is ALWAYS a very good date. She is open to most anything, including COF as you can see. We have talked about bringing another girl with us so they could play with each other as well as me. We have already picked out the girl we want and they're both quite okay with it, as am I. I'll let everyone know after it happens.
-
12-17-16 07:51 #31640Senior Member

Posts: 1322BP mayor
The BP's mayor work is done. He lived and worked the streets of BP for his entire life and never once bothered us out of town mongers who littered his streets with debauchary and the occasional used condom. He merely swept up our byproducts, waved and walked on. RIP Mayor RIP!
-
12-17-16 00:39 #31639Senior Member

Posts: 45Bobbie?
There used to be a girl named Bobbie who more or less fits that description with the sun tattoo. Probably been 6 or more years since I have seen her. Decent provider back in the day.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 00:24 #31638Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Tiny / Amber
Does anyone have her newest digits?
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
12-16-16 17:32 #31637Senior Member

Posts: 112Tall, thin Redhead that talks a lot near BWI hotels
Anyone know if she is a SW? I have run into her a couple of times. Can't remember her name, but ran into her a couple of times at the hotel bar of different hotels in Linthicum. She flirts a lot and likes to drink, but I never took the bait. Think I saw her once in the parking lot at a motel on Washington Blvd. Any intel fellow mongers?
-
12-16-16 16:56 #31636Senior Member

Posts: 594Two SWs at same time
Tiny / Amber expressed an interest in threesomes. Heaven is pretty kinky so she might be game.
Originally Posted by Patriot1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 11:45 #31635Senior Member

Posts: 270Little blonde
I used to date a little blonde several years ago with a sun tattoo around her belly button that hung around the church at Wilkens and Milliken Ave. I absolutely loved her little body and she always had a smile on her face, even when she was taking my fat sausage inside her tight little giner. Wonder what ever happened to her? Anybody know who I'm talking about?
-
12-16-16 11:28 #31634Senior Member

Posts: 1045JIMMYS Changing Hands
Hey CLS, I SAW IT IN THE internet YESTERDAY, APPARENTLY SOME TURKISH dudes bought Nick out and will take over the restaurant, not sure when or menu proposed. Too bad will miss the group, especially Pam. Thanks, BBB.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
BTW, heard from NATALIE a couples days ago to give me her new cell #, nice girl if only she could get her shit together and keep appointments.










Reply With Quote




