Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 6045
-
12-18-16 19:07 #3525Banned Member

Posts: 53Need some West Side girls
Seems like they are all on east side, which isn't real convenient for me. I have yet to find a repeat worthy girl on west side. Any suggestions?
Been tempted by Bailey, but haven't attempted yet.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-toys/13865632
Soccer Mom based on your comments is in the No column.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-mom/10885957
-
12-18-16 16:27 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 663Or we're all at least trying to fuck the same ones because they are the ones who are worth the fuck!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 16:14 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 663I did a photo search Friday and the photos belong to a gal in San Diego I think, does some kind of promo work or something like that.
This ad keeps popping up and damn I was interested, but I thought TGTBT as well.
DAMN!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 11:06 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 2120BP ideas
If you're like me, you constantly check BP to see what's new and who's available.
You have to wade through tons of noise that it would be relatively easy to filter out. Imagine being able to flag an ad as, "Don't show me this again. ".
You'd never have to see any ad that has the same pics or the same text. Sick of the fake asian ads? Click ignore on them one by one and eventually you wouldn't see any of them as they seem to recycle the same pics over and over again. Sick of the obviously fake hottest-black-girl-you'll-never-see ads? There aren't that many unique pictures that seem to be used over and over again. Gradually, all that bullshit would disappear. How about the fake blonde hotties that wouldn't recognize Wisconsin from their poolside perches in LA? Yup, they'd disappear too. Sick of Gabby? Gone.
You'd then just be able to see your favorites and the actual new ones (which might still have a share of bullshit), but it would be a lot easier than wading through the sewage of raw BP ads.
-
12-18-16 10:07 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 2120So annoying
So just try searching for "blonde" on BP. 90% of the results are the blonde thicky. There's unfortunately nothing we can do to keep her from polluting our space with her obnoxious ads.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...de&layout=date
-
12-17-16 11:16 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 2120Bella
This looks too good to be true:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-20/17700217
Anybody make contact?
-
12-17-16 11:15 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 2120Fake
There are different categories of fake / scam ads:
Asian
You're probably going to see someone, she's probably going to be Asian, but she's almost certainly not going to be the girl in the pics. Maybe she'll be young, but unlikely. Maybe she'll be hot, even more unlikely. And maybe it'll be full on GFE. Extremely unlikely.
The hottest black girl you've ever seen
I'm sure you'll meet someone. I guarantee you she won't look like this:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/16663588
Who falls for this shit?
-
12-16-16 14:05 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 233Good Time after close call
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...728&viewfull=1#post3189728.
As I posted I tried to see one last night and LE showed up so I went my home but they did continue to talk and try and make things work but I went to sleep. Woke up and saw Popeyes's post and went for it again this morning. 2 girl, 2 $. HH. Wasn't an awful time I liked the one without picture more then the one with picture. Lots of talking very absent minded but overall would repeat with one of them. PM any questions.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lable/17692208
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-day/17686384
-
12-16-16 11:18 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 43Yeah she started the same way, ended up with. 8 for a hhr. She was somewhat quiet but she did indeed have fun, at least had a better reaction than some other reviews I've seen, so that was a plus.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 23:37 #3516Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11I know the Asian girl's name. She is coco
Her name is coco.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 22:26 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 2120Did Thia do the old, "My usual rate is $300 per hour?" It never gets old. I guess she went to business school, because that's how you anchor. What did you get her down to? The best time I ever had with her was the first time. I saw her for 2 hours for $400. Screwed her every which way for as long as I could. We both got sweaty. She actually seemed to enjoy it. Every other time was a disappointing encounter with a wall of indifference. So I feel extreme delight every time I successfully don't see her, which I've managed for a long time now.
Originally Posted by GoodStuff
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I find Native Shae very difficult to get a hold of.
-
12-15-16 18:22 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 2120Mia
Mia's been reviewed on the other site. She used to be girlfriends with Shae. I've seen Mia once. It was a good time. Nothing spectacular. I personally think she's overpriced. She's nowhere near as hot as the pics. She's nice. I'm on the fence about her. She's one of those, "I don't do X on the first date. " (In my case, kiss.) I prefer not to see girls that have that approach--especially if they enforce it on me. So I'll see them as an experiment, if nothing else. But when they hold fast, I really, really, really try hard not to repeat. So far, I've been successful at not repeating with Mia.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
I think my approach is a little weird. Like why not reward loyalty? I guess I feel like why not encourage it?
-
12-15-16 18:15 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 233Anyone seen? Info?
-
12-15-16 17:53 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 43I saw Thia recently to change it up a bit (was actually my first time seeing her). Had a nice time, nothing mind blowing but not bad considering the options around here. Donation wasn't bad at all, she started a bit high but went down in the end.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
I've been trying to work out a time to see native Shae but communication has been intermittent, hopefully soon though.
-
12-15-16 17:14 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 2120Is it just me.
Or are we all fucking the same three chicks? Jesus, it's cold as fuck.
















