Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Wow

    How you find all these LOL?, no wonder your like a legend here. I am with the other comments that said, they mainly come to this thread for your pics / reviews. You seriously got some good finds with some good pics to back it; maybe one day I will too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    We may have fresh new pussy on Paradise Trail soon boy's. This chick has an awesome body. When I'm done with her you guys can have her! All depends on if she want to walk.

    C5.

  2. #14509

    Disney Springs Area

    Visiting your fine area from SWFL this weekend. Staying in Disney Springs. Started doing the intel. Scouring the threads. What's my best option on the road in that area? Not finding much through here. Helping a fellow monger appreciated. PM or report. Whatever is best for all. Thanks in advance. Be safe.

  3. #14508

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Mega fucking Tits!!

    C5.
    Whose fuckin Tits?

    TH.

  4. #14507

    AAAmber affectionately The Cherokee

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Amber is my ATF when it comes to white girls with PHAT asses!!

    C5.
    Bro, one of the ALL TIME Best looking asses to ever walk The Trail. And I'll never forget the first time, years ago, that I hooked up with her. I'll never forget it because she was hounded by like 5 cars and I managed to beat them to the scoop. LOL. And I had a great time with her. That fuckin ASS!!

    TH.

  5. #14506
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningVisions  [View Original Post]
    Before I start, just wanted to say. This board is amazing! So glad I found it. It's already saved my butt a few times.

    Okay, I know it's a long shot, but there was this girl I met a few times that I'd really like to see again. She went by the name Red or Redd. Last time I saw her it was around late October / early November. She never posted on BP, she actually messaged me on POF of all places. Anyway, the 2 times I saw her, I met her at a Citgo around S. OBT and Anderson street. Despite the name, she wasn't a redhead. She was a white girl with dark blonde / brownish hair. I also remember she has tattoos. One is a dollar sign close to her chest. Both times it was always car fun and she was always amazing. She could suck a golf ball through a hose! Then she'd climb on top and ride the hell out of me (first time we hooked up, she surprised me by jumping on top and sliding it in bare. Although it felt AMAZING, I quickly put a stop to it and covered it up. I've been tested recently and nothing. WHEW!

    She messaged me a few times afterwards, but unfortunately I couldn't see her when she was available. Now it's radio silence. Shame because I'd really like to see her again. Does she sound familiar to anybody here?
    Check side street near i4 over pass saw Rio grand over there.

  6. #14505

    2 of my favorites

    Was coming home from work, broke and tired, when I saw Strawberry walking towards the new Waffle House between 528 and Taft Vineland. Had not talked to her in a while so I went and said hi. She was looking amazing wearing a nice tight outfit and flip flops. (I love her feet) We talked for a bit and even though we were not going to date then. She is always friendly and told her I hope to hook up soon. She said that be great and wished me a good night.

    By chance I had to go back towards work to check on something on my return I see Maria waving at me. She was by the RTG so I went back to get her. I told her we could not date as I was out of roses, but wanted to see how she was doing and tell her how happy I was to see her. She had that great smile and thanked me for saying hi. Her back is doing better, but not having a bit of trouble with her knee. She still gave a big hug and like with Strawberry said we meet again soon.

    These are two of my favorite ladies, my third is Leah. Hope to see her again soon.

  7. #14504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.
    Unfortunately she has NOT changed her ways at all. There's a recent ripoff report from yesterday I believe in the BP thread on this crazy chick. She's a hot chick but she's also very dangerous and not safe at all to be around. Avoid at all costs this chick.

    C5.

  8. #14503

    Anna

    I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17979784-4.jpg‎  

  9. #14502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    SnowFlake I Win!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokm321  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    It's been awhile for me being down there, is this the same 'Snowflake' that would lift her hands in victory and say "I win!" When she takes a throat full? Last I heard she got all gross and busted up, but if she's back on track or 'cleaned up' that would be awesome! I don't think in all my years I have ever met a girl who loves sucking dick more! No joke on more than one occasion draining me without even a penny exchanged only other who has been like that in years was Brandi. It's been a long time since before Brandi, since I've seen Swonflake though.

    Feel free to pm.

    Thanks in advance.

    Lokm.
    Yep, Same chick. She has reinvented herself on Paradise Trail.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0473.jpg‎   IMG_0472.jpg‎  

  10. #14501

    Snowflake

    Hey guys,

    It's been awhile for me being down there, is this the same 'Snowflake' that would lift her hands in victory and say "I win!" When she takes a throat full? Last I heard she got all gross and busted up, but if she's back on track or 'cleaned up' that would be awesome! I don't think in all my years I have ever met a girl who loves sucking dick more! No joke on more than one occasion draining me without even a penny exchanged only other who has been like that in years was Brandi. It's been a long time since before Brandi, since I've seen Swonflake though.

    Feel free to pm.

    Thanks in advance.

    Lokm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    1) Latin Michelle.

    Mature latin blowjob queen allows you to face fuck her as hard as you want non stop! Always puts on slutty make up and sexy lipstick and loves posing for pics with your load in her mouth. Does the no hand blowjob to perfection! She's my slutty dirty blowjob queen! Latin Michelle phone has exploded with much new business from mongers wanting her services! She's become an overnight celebrity. Unfortunately I'm also having a hard time reaching her due to her sucking so much new cock. C5 made this chick and now even I can't get a return phone call! Lmfao!

    2) Kevon the bottomless throat.

    Kevon was given the nickname the bottomless throat by the legend SFJ, and for very good reason. Kevon tells me she can deep throat any size cock. She's Very proud of this and I'm very happy she accomplished this very important goal in life! She's a doll and I will let her suck my dick any fucking time.

    3) SnowFlake the Princess of Paradise Trail.

    SnowFlake is a Paradise Trail Legend who can make a dick nut in under 60 seconds! LOL! I love this chicks head game and her pussy is even better than her head!

    Special mention to my girl Lexi! She's graduated now from Paradise Trail but her head game is fucking awesome!!

    C5.

  11. #14500

    Need this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    1) Latin Michelle.

    Mature latin blowjob queen allows you to face fuck her as hard as you want non stop! Always puts on slutty make up and sexy lipstick and loves posing for pics with your load in her mouth. Does the no hand blowjob to perfection! She's my slutty dirty blowjob queen! Latin Michelle phone has exploded with much new business from mongers wanting her services! She's become an overnight celebrity. Unfortunately I'm also having a hard time reaching her due to her sucking so much new cock. C5 made this chick and now even I can't get a return phone call! Lmfao!

    2) Kevon the bottomless throat.

    Kevon was given the nickname the bottomless throat by the legend SFJ, and for very good reason. Kevon tells me she can deep throat any size cock. She's Very proud of this and I'm very happy she accomplished this very important goal in life! She's a doll and I will let her suck my dick any fucking time.

    3) SnowFlake the Princess of Paradise Trail.

    SnowFlake is a Paradise Trail Legend who can make a dick nut in under 60 seconds! LOL! I love this chicks head game and her pussy is even better than her head!

    Special mention to my girl Lexi! She's graduated now from Paradise Trail but her head game is fucking awesome!!

    C5.
    Numbers for all these?? Or at least where to find?

    Cheers!

    The1.

  12. #14499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Possible New Girl Hannah

    We may have fresh new pussy on Paradise Trail soon boy's. This chick has an awesome body. When I'm done with her you guys can have her! All depends on if she want to walk.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0471.jpg‎  

  13. #14498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    For All You Boob Guys

    Mega fucking Tits!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0469.JPG‎  

  14. #14497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Meghan on Paradise Trail

    Anyone recognize this cutie from the northern Trail near the auto zone? I got my dick sucked by her a month or so ago and she just fucking dissapeared.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0468.jpg‎  

  15. #14496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Fattest Booty on Paradise Trail

    Amber is my ATF when it comes to white girls with PHAT asses!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0467.jpg‎   IMG_0466.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape