Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,971 to 38,985 of 58873
-
12-17-16 16:51 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 60Lucy works for Missy, I think
Biggest tease ever (Missy). Name dropper, dresses so sexi, acts offended at the idea of more, but I am sure she has done it.
So, Lucy may be monitored. I'd be interested in knowing others' experience since she is very pretty. Thanks. MD.
Originally Posted by GrandPiano
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 13:32 #19902Senior Member

Posts: 143Saw her recently
Just visited her for the first time. She prefers to give a light massage and will tease. Worked a couple of knots out that I had but really did not dig into anything. I am not aggressive when it comes to showing affection or indicating what I wanted at the end of the session but I did mention it and she played it off without doing anything.
Originally Posted by XXX724
[View Original Post]
I was going to ask if she opens up on subsequent visits. I know she was much more open back in the day but it appears she wants to be at least semi legit if not totally legit. Can anyone PM me with info about future sessions or if she has gone totally legit?
GP.
-
12-17-16 00:36 #19901Senior Member

Posts: 795Tranquility - Any Info?
I could not locate any reviews of this independent provider (Tranquility Massage): https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5917553259.html..
I texted her and my radar is telling me no extras. Anyone have any other experiences? Feel free to PM me.
Be safe.
-
12-16-16 22:57 #19900Senior Member

Posts: 249Lavender
Stopped by Lavender tonight unfortunately I didn't get a massage. Girl came out and said all 3 girls were busy, "come back later". Has their service improved that much recently?
-
12-16-16 20:49 #19899Banned Member

Posts: 15Threads used by LE
I will chime in here. I represented a client years ago busted for unlicensed massage and prostitution. When I got the legal discovery, they had printed out posts from various review websites.
Was it admissible? Of course not. It was in their investigation file that was for sure.
Central Florida is not teeming with young hot american therapists. There is a reason they don't post as escorts. We should respect providers wishes to not post about them. And I would assume that if we could communicate with them, many AMPs would not want detailed explicit reviews.
Many of those that brag about their experiences would likely sing a different tune if they were the ones being publicly exposed.
Having first hand seen the humiliation suffered by a provider, we should not consider our rhetoric as completely harmless.
-
12-16-16 19:01 #19898Regular Member

Posts: 3Licy
Can some one give info on this Latin girl, I am going on Monday to see here, just wanted to see what to expect.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/11862661
-
12-16-16 16:01 #19897Senior Member

Posts: 58Damn!
Might have to give her a call. She's smoking hot.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 15:16 #19896Senior Member

Posts: 52Balance, 1004 E Osceola. They advertise on BP almost daily. I think she might be the queen bee over there judging by the way she talks about the place and the girls.
Originally Posted by Film5947
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 14:58 #19895Senior Member

Posts: 40A few days ago I visited a place on the corner of Vineland and 192. Loctaed by a hooka place in a shopping plaza. I've been there before and had a woman in her early 40's pretty much naked while giving her a perverted massage. Figured I'd return to see if other talent would play too. To my surprise there was a cute younger Chinese woman there. I can't tell her age but she must be around 30 give or take. I get ready and have to say her massage skills are great. The teasing started and it was awesome! It definitely got me going. On to the flip! She worked me like a pro and after some otc I popped. Great experience and I'm thinking there may be more on the menu. (Seemed nervous). Anyone visit and get more? CB and BB are great but if there are other options, I'd make this a regular place. . 8 + . 6 total.
-
12-16-16 11:50 #19894Senior Member

Posts: 660Link
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-body/16951728
Originally Posted by MadisonGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 10:11 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 45Massage Star Orlando (International Dr)
-
12-16-16 08:56 #19892Senior Member

Posts: 258Can you elaborate or post a link? I've never heard of this Sonia Russian.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 13:44 #19891Senior Member

Posts: 660Sonia Russian
Had a wonder hhr dream The only word to describe it is Marvelous. She moved from Maitland.
-
12-15-16 13:06 #19890Senior Member

Posts: 85Yup
Hey guys, long time lurker, new member.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
I went here yesterday, looks like this is now a legit place. She has a new pretty little Brazilian in her early 30's doing massages. Nice body but no hint of extras. Ok massage.
-
12-15-16 07:30 #19889Senior Member

Posts: 795Luxsa is still awesome
Yes: still awesome. My personal favorites are Skylar, Selena, and Daisy. There are others too. Avoid Mulan.
Originally Posted by TheOneTwo3
[View Original Post]
Be safe.













Reply With Quote





