Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 5443
-
12-16-16 13:09 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda – A diamond in the rough.
She is special. If I were the saving type, I would save this one.
I wonder if she can cook.
CookyJar.
-
12-16-16 13:00 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda – A spinner with a nice booty
Lawd have mercy, I wanted to hit that ass so bad.
Originally, I had planned to do a lengthy descriptive review on my date with Amanda. It is my belief that if a girl provides good service, it should be recognized. Enough has been said, here and in the streetwalker thread, about Amanda.
I enjoyed her company. She was friendly and extremely accommodating. Her BBBJ was memorable. In short, she rocked my world.
YMMV!
CookyJar.
-
12-15-16 14:10 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 200Cock calculations
She's young looking & fresh looking & o so tempting but if I had a girl like that in front of me, before I even paid out one single penny, I would lay the donation on the table & just see first if I could even fit it inside her tiny tightness! If it didn't work out, I would offer some, thank her for her time & b out. Or ask if she knew another girl to accomodate.
-
12-15-16 13:59 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: ?
Okay, KStreetWatcher, let it rip. Ask away.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
12-15-16 12:44 #4674Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
You need to crop your photos better. There's a vehicle with it's license plate right behind her.
A2
-
12-15-16 05:43 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 194?
CJ your mailbox is full. Hate to put this as a post. I have a question for you.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
KSW.
-
12-15-16 00:52 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE: Amanda
Makes you want to shout, jump up and say, "God damn."
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
When Amanda stepped up on that end table and stuck her perky little ass out. It made me want to stand up and shout, "God damn." Her ass was right there at eye level...Holy Jesus. Talk about temptation! It was so clean, shiny and bright.
CookyJar.
-
12-15-16 00:33 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda – The total package
Ah! Yes! My man, that's what I'm talking about. A spinner with a nice ass, no tats and nice boobs. You liked #009? She did a few similar poses, I hope you like them as much.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
She's got this great gap, right where a gap ought to be.
Often I get myself into trouble by implying visually or hinting at something and then getting misunderstood by the readers. Amanda is very accommodating and yes you can get it, but not for streetwalker prices. Street prices will get you a really nice BBBJ. But! If you want the whole package, plus some round-eye, regular street coinage ain't going to get it. Am I being too vague? Then please read my lips. If you want to hit that asshole, you're going to have to bring some extra cash. She'll do it, but it ain't free, and it ain't going to be cheap.
If you pick-up Amanda, and ask for some butthole and she turns you down, don't come grapping to me. Maybe you dick was too big or you're a cheap ass. Either way, remember, YMMV.
CookyJar.
-
12-14-16 16:20 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 1833RE: Amanda
CJ, #9 is a nice pic. It's also rare nowadays to find a young ALL NATURAL spinner (no tats or implants etc) so if she was up here I'd be finding her for sure.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 16:01 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda – A true spinner
You have no idea.
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad
[View Original Post]
It was cold outside. She was sick and shivering. On our way to the motel I stooped at the Wawa for smokes and a snack. By the time she came out of the shower, she was warm, feed and well. Believe me, she appreciated it and she showed me how much she appreciated it.
She was nice before she went into the bathroom. When she came out she was funny, friendly a genuine girlfriend. She posed with such exotic ease, it was more like she was teasing than posing. I like that.
After one date, Amanda has move into the #5 slot on my ATF, To Do Again List.
YMMV.
CookyJar.
-
12-14-16 14:59 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 5563That's a gross misconception. Taking care of their money maker is a major job function. It's part of their business to know where all the best places to grab a quick shower or wash-up are located. Some churches and organizations offer restroom privileges along with a meal. If you are living on the streets and you make your living with your body, it would befit you to known about these places.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
Unlike girls who take a hot shower for granted, girls who live on the street really appreciate the opportunity.
CookyJar.
-
12-14-16 08:05 #4667Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
Your purpose with this post was?
A2
-
12-14-16 04:10 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 1019She keeps that cookie clean I thought that maybe street chicks may not take care of business down there.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-16 22:57 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 5067"she was as happy as a faggot in boy's town" LMAO Wow, what a doll she looks to be. Good score, Cooky. JTW.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-16 13:13 #4664Banned Member

Posts: 94Amanda
Damn dude you did well that day. She looks awesome.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




