Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 660 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 9891
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7836

    0. 20 more

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAllen  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this shit for 3-4 years and never run into bbj 40 LOL. I don't go for the day ugly ones so that's probably what I've been missing. I occasionally get the ones that migrate from Compton that does 60 bbjcm, but it's been to long.
    Just had a BSW offer me BBBJCIM for 0. 60 the other day. 0. 40 with cover; 0. 60 without.

  2. #7835

    Unicorn Sighting

    Well, I decided to take a detour on my way to work early this morning in hopes of hooking up with a SW. Since the Beach track has been dead lately, my expectations were low. While driving east on GG BLVD from Knott, I spotted a tall white BBW wearing a white sweatshirt looking over her left shoulder while walking towards Beach. We made eye contact and I suspected she was available for hire, so I decided to make a u-turn at Beach. Two problems. 1. u-turn's are illegal at that location. 2. It takes fricking forever for the street signal to change! By the time I got back, she had already got to the intersection and she was about ready to cross Beach. So I bolted towards the gas station and put gas in my car while waiting for her to approach, as I wanted to get a better look at her. Glad I did. She really wasn't worth the effort and another monger had positioned his pick up truck in front of the Taco Bell to move in for the kill anyway. They apparently sealed the deal and drove off. Since curiosity got the best of me and I had a little time to kill before I had to be at work, I decided to tail them. I figured that her notel had to be close since there are only a few places within reasonable walking distance. Low and behold it was a straight shot down GG Blvd back to Knott to the place that we all know and where I've been a couple of dozen times with BP girls. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. At least I have a full tank of gas now.

    Dutch.

  3. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    When I was living in LA I saw her basically every weekend.
    I understand the concept. I had the same thing with a great AA provider when I lived in Dallas. More or less a standing appointment. Loved it.

  4. #7833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Papasan310  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a superstar.
    When I was living in LA I saw her basically every weekend.

  5. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a few, even those that say they are the best in the OC, and Nikki is by far the best. Longest session has been 1 hour and 20 minutes of non stop sucking. Maybe stopped for a few seconds to spit on a towel, but then got right back on it.
    She sounds like a superstar.

  6. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Just two years ago Harbor Blvd was the place to go if you needed a BBBJ from a street walker.

    I didn't even have to ask.

    They'd just start sucking and it was wonderful.
    I've been doing this shit for 3-4 years and never run into bbj 40 LOL. I don't go for the day ugly ones so that's probably what I've been missing. I occasionally get the ones that migrate from Compton that does 60 bbjcm, but it's been to long.

  7. #7830
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand  [View Original Post]
    Most of the SW on Harbor will accept 0. 40 from me for CBJ. I do find an occasional one that holds out for more. That said, most of them are quoting much higher lately. Somebody must be paying it or they wouldn't ask.
    Just two years ago Harbor Blvd was the place to go if you needed a BBBJ from a street walker.

    I didn't even have to ask.

    They'd just start sucking and it was wonderful.

  8. #7829

    Not all but most

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyOnes  [View Original Post]
    I've never met a SW who wouldn't accept what I have to offer. Been on Harbor twice this trip. First wanted 60, the other 80. I said I got 40. Both accepted without argument, FS from both. I always have a price point, it's what I offer. The can choose to accept or not. I do the same on BP. Most will accept. Those that don't usually have GPS and usually are a bad time. Stick to your guns bros. You'll get what you want at the price you want.
    Most of the SW on Harbor will accept 0. 40 from me for CBJ. I do find an occasional one that holds out for more. That said, most of them are quoting much higher lately. Somebody must be paying it or they wouldn't ask.

  9. #7828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Is the best BBBJ provider in LA still Nikki? You're right about nonstop BBBJ. She don't quit.
    I've tried a few, even those that say they are the best in the OC, and Nikki is by far the best. Longest session has been 1 hour and 20 minutes of non stop sucking. Maybe stopped for a few seconds to spit on a towel, but then got right back on it.

  10. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Damn. 100 gets me a 3-4 hour non stop session with someone I found on SA. 60 gets me a non stop BBBJ for an hour with the best BBBJ provider in LA.
    Is the best BBBJ provider in LA still Nikki? You're right about nonstop BBBJ. She don't quit.

  11. #7826

    Rates

    I've never met a SW who wouldn't accept what I have to offer. Been on Harbor twice this trip. First wanted 60, the other 80. I said I got 40. Both accepted without argument, FS from both. I always have a price point, it's what I offer. The can choose to accept or not. I do the same on BP. Most will accept. Those that don't usually have GPS and usually are a bad time. Stick to your guns bros. You'll get what you want at the price you want.

  12. #7825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Harbor.

    It was pretty busy tonight.

    At one time the 7/11 parking lot looked like a music festival / car show with all the cars blasting their music and girls in stripper outfits.

    I only boned one girl, a thick WSW with a meaty lower lip for $60.

    Every other girl on the track wanted $100 for 15 min.

    One cute black girl said she wanted $60 for 10 min.

    Most of the prostitute ended up standing around and talking with each other most of the night.

    They are too stupid to realize they are pricing themselves out of the market.

    Girls like I picked up that are half / half for $60 are getting picked up as soon as they are dropped off.

    Nothing's worse then a know-it-all prostitute.
    Damn. 100 gets me a 3-4 hour non stop session with someone I found on SA. 60 gets me a non stop BBBJ for an hour with the best BBBJ provider in LA.

  13. #7824

    CL Police

    Some flaggot flagged her ad. Screen shots seem to be the way to go, especially on CL. Apparently her encounters were a little too casual for their taste.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Here's the chick I boned last night:

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/5914365536.html

  14. #7823
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Harbor.

    It was pretty busy tonight.

    At one time the 7/11 parking lot looked like a music festival / car show with all the cars blasting their music and girls in stripper outfits.

    I only boned one girl, a thick WSW with a meaty lower lip for $60.

    Every other girl on the track wanted $100 for 15 min.

    One cute black girl said she wanted $60 for 10 min.

    Most of the prostitute ended up standing around and talking with each other most of the night.

    They are too stupid to realize they are pricing themselves out of the market.

    Girls like I picked up that are half / half for $60 are getting picked up as soon as they are dropped off.

    Nothing's worse then a know-it-all prostitute.
    Here's the chick I boned last night:

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/5914365536.html

  15. #7822

    Less for more

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    That Italian Arab Prostitute on harbor? She wants $100 for 15 min and that won't include oral which of course is extra.

    I talked to her last night and I didn't see her get into any cars.

    Maybe she does to Harbor Blvd for the exercise and not the money?
    I have found this to be true my last few visits to the area. In fact the service has been poor and limited. This generation of girls expects a lot for nothing. So typical of the whole generation of whiners. I thought about getting some ribbons and giving them out for giving me a bad blow job. I wouldn't want to hurt their self-esteem. After all they did try. The HB has become a joke. What happened to a good ol' street walker? I haven't found one in a long time. You know the gal out at the first of the month trying to pay their bills, grateful to be treated like a lady and make a few bucks. I have tired of what the scene has become. A bunch of greedy little bitches trying to take the money and provide no service. Be careful and good luck out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape