Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 660 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 9891
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7821
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    Girls are doing less and wanting more nowadays. I'm surprised that their pimps are tolerating this GPS attitude when they obviously have bills to pay. I suppose that they lower their asking prices as the sun begins to rise. Sort of like the casino girls in LV.

    Dutch.
    That Italian Arab Prostitute on harbor? She wants $100 for 15 min and that won't include oral which of course is extra.

    I talked to her last night and I didn't see her get into any cars.

    Maybe she does to Harbor Blvd for the exercise and not the money?

  2. #7820

    Yup

    Girls are doing less and wanting more nowadays. I'm surprised that their pimps are tolerating this GPS attitude when they obviously have bills to pay. I suppose that they lower their asking prices as the sun begins to rise. Sort of like the casino girls in LV.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Harbor.

    It was pretty busy tonight.

    At one time the 7/11 parking lot looked like a music festival / car show with all the cars blasting their music and girls in stripper outfits.

    I only boned one girl, a thick WSW with a meaty lower lip for $60.

    Every other girl on the track wanted $100 for 15 min.

    One cute black girl said she wanted $60 for 10 min.

    Most of the prostitute ended up standing around and talking with each other most of the night.

    They are too stupid to realize they are pricing themselves out of the market.

    Girls like I picked up that are half / half for $60 are getting picked up as soon as they are dropped off.

    Nothing's worse then a know-it-all prostitute.

  3. #7819
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Tons of girls

    Just got back from Harbor.

    It was pretty busy tonight.

    At one time the 7/11 parking lot looked like a music festival / car show with all the cars blasting their music and girls in stripper outfits.

    I only boned one girl, a thick WSW with a meaty lower lip for $60.

    Every other girl on the track wanted $100 for 15 min.

    One cute black girl said she wanted $60 for 10 min.

    Most of the prostitute ended up standing around and talking with each other most of the night.

    They are too stupid to realize they are pricing themselves out of the market.

    Girls like I picked up that are half / half for $60 are getting picked up as soon as they are dropped off.

    Nothing's worse then a know-it-all prostitute.

  4. #7818

    Mr. Popular

    LF,

    Sorry about that. I tend to be a pack rat with my folders. I will make room for your PM.

    Thanks for letting me know!

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordFoul  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to message you the info but it appears your message box is full and can't accept anymore messages.

  5. #7817
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I've heard of BSW's, WSW's, and LSW's, but this is the first IASW that I've heard of walking the HB track. Could it be a trend? What was the damage? Could you please elaborate on her menu and skills / performance?

    Thanks!

    Dutch.
    Attempted to message you the info but it appears your message box is full and can't accept anymore messages.

  6. #7816

    Burka Optional?

    Wow! I've heard of BSW's, WSW's, and LSW's, but this is the first IASW that I've heard of walking the HB track. Could it be a trend? What was the damage? Could you please elaborate on her menu and skills / performance?

    Thanks!

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordFoul  [View Original Post]
    Got off work early so I cruised Harbor and found a gem. Made the hazard loop several times and picked her up. Very pretty petite lady. Smoking body.

    Took her back to my place and had a very enjoyable time with her. She is okay with me giving out her info to senior members. Treat her nice.

  7. #7815

    Italian Arab hottie

    Got off work early so I cruised Harbor and found a gem. Made the hazard loop several times and picked her up. Very pretty petite lady. Smoking body.

    Took her back to my place and had a very enjoyable time with her. She is okay with me giving out her info to senior members. Treat her nice.

  8. #7814
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    Poontang, you never cease to amaze me! A deaf Native American SW? I must admit, that's a first. I love that she gave the thumbs up to your crotch! May I assume that you didn't talk dirty to her? And you booted out that chubby text maniac? Dude, you're my hero!

    Dutch.
    Thanks. It was a really weird experience. I made no attempt to talk to her.

    The young chubby latina is dangerous. I have no doubt she was trying to set me up to get robbed.

    She was only in the car with me for about 8 minutes and within 8 minutes I had to tell her to stop texting 3 times.

    She kept saying "what do you think I'm going to do? You don't trust me?

    I didn't answer her as I didn't want to get into the many reasons that guys should never trust prostitutes.

    When I kicked her out she immediately got on her phone.

    Overall it really wasnt worth the drive to OC from the valley.

    Deaf, brick shaped Native American girls were never on my to-do list.

    The thick blonde in Koreatown later that night was about 4 times better.

    If I lived near Harbor Blvd I'd give the deaf girl $30 for another round but ONLY if there were no other options and I was suffering from blue balls.

  9. #7813

    Can you hear me now?

    Poontang, you never cease to amaze me! A deaf Native American SW? I must admit, that's a first. I love that she gave the thumbs up to your crotch! May I assume that you didn't talk dirty to her? And you booted out that chubby text maniac? Dude, you're my hero!

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I made the drive to Harbor Blvd last night. I arrived at 11 pm and left by 1:30 pm.

    - Probably 15 to 20 girls. Most where BSWs, 2 WSW, 2 or 3 Latinas and 1 Native American.

    - Most of the BSWs looked like middle school lunch ladies. Just a few were fuckable. One tall, slender light skinned one was cute but she looked expensive.

    - I picked up a young chubby latina. On the way to the ATM, I had tell her to stop texting 3 times. After the ATM and going to the spot I saw her texting a 4th time so I kicked her out.

    Her attitude got worse each time I told her to stop. When kicking her out threatened me as I was taking her back to Harbor. I pulled over and gave her the "we can do this the easy way or hard way" conversation. She got out.

    - The two WSWs were cute. One was tiny, sexy and wearing sparkly high heels which made my penis stiff. Both wanted $100 for 15 min with NO ORAL. I politely pass on both counts! No oral? WTF!!

    - I ended up picking up the native american. Quickly found out she is completely deaf. Using hand signs to negotiate $60 for 30 min with oral sex and doggie style while pulled over on Hazard was a new experience.

    Like alot of native american ladies she was built like a brick but I was horny for some new pussy and I wasnt going to pay $100 for a rushed experience. She did a decent job at oral so I bent her over.

    Her ass was flat as a pancake. When I inserted my stiff rod into her I found that she was very, very firm. She was a bigger girl so I pounded her and hearing a deaf girl moan is strange to say the least.

    I was not rushed and I purposely took my time to get my monies worth. I stopped and started a few times to build up a good load. When I finally shot it, she leaned back to make sure I was in balls deep.

    On the way back to Harbor she kept pointing at my crotch and then giving me a thumbs up. She signed that she wanted me to call her and I pointed to my empty ring finger and mouthed "I can't".

    She then motioned for me to write down her number. Obviously I had dicked her down good but I only fuck bricks once or twice a year and for her Christmas came early.

    -Around 1 am the cops started making their presence known. I didn't see any more girls coming out so I made a few more laps before driving back to the valley.

    -I stopped off in Koreatown / Western on the way home. I saw a young, thick WSW with a skirt that showed off her shaved pussy so I immediately pulled over. I dated her for $80 and it was great but I regretted banging the native american girl earlier.

    On a side note do you guys think that new housing complex on Hazard / Harbor is going to fuck up the tracks or will girls simply move to another street?

  10. #7812
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    OC report

    I made the drive to Harbor Blvd last night. I arrived at 11 pm and left by 1:30 pm.

    - Probably 15 to 20 girls. Most where BSWs, 2 WSW, 2 or 3 Latinas and 1 Native American.

    - Most of the BSWs looked like middle school lunch ladies. Just a few were fuckable. One tall, slender light skinned one was cute but she looked expensive.

    - I picked up a young chubby latina. On the way to the ATM, I had tell her to stop texting 3 times. After the ATM and going to the spot I saw her texting a 4th time so I kicked her out.

    Her attitude got worse each time I told her to stop. When kicking her out threatened me as I was taking her back to Harbor. I pulled over and gave her the "we can do this the easy way or hard way" conversation. She got out.

    - The two WSWs were cute. One was tiny, sexy and wearing sparkly high heels which made my penis stiff. Both wanted $100 for 15 min with NO ORAL. I politely pass on both counts! No oral? WTF!!

    - I ended up picking up the native american. Quickly found out she is completely deaf. Using hand signs to negotiate $60 for 30 min with oral sex and doggie style while pulled over on Hazard was a new experience.

    Like alot of native american ladies she was built like a brick but I was horny for some new pussy and I wasnt going to pay $100 for a rushed experience. She did a decent job at oral so I bent her over.

    Her ass was flat as a pancake. When I inserted my stiff rod into her I found that she was very, very firm. She was a bigger girl so I pounded her and hearing a deaf girl moan is strange to say the least.

    I was not rushed and I purposely took my time to get my monies worth. I stopped and started a few times to build up a good load. When I finally shot it, she leaned back to make sure I was in balls deep.

    On the way back to Harbor she kept pointing at my crotch and then giving me a thumbs up. She signed that she wanted me to call her and I pointed to my empty ring finger and mouthed "I can't".

    She then motioned for me to write down her number. Obviously I had dicked her down good but I only fuck bricks once or twice a year and for her Christmas came early.

    -Around 1 am the cops started making their presence known. I didn't see any more girls coming out so I made a few more laps before driving back to the valley.

    -I stopped off in Koreatown / Western on the way home. I saw a young, thick WSW with a skirt that showed off her shaved pussy so I immediately pulled over. I dated her for $80 and it was great but I regretted banging the native american girl earlier.

    On a side note do you guys think that new housing complex on Hazard / Harbor is going to fuck up the tracks or will girls simply move to another street?

  11. #7811

    Day-O!

    I can't speak for the HB track, but Beach is still a ghost town during the day. I did see a BSW last week, but I wouldn't touch her. You'll find an occasional bus stop ho at Chapman, though it's hit and miss, and the level of talent is sorely lacking.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anyone has any day action lately. ? I have saw a random blonde in late spring by the Der Weinerschnizel. Might be passing through OC later this month.

  12. #7810

    Day action. ?

    Was just wondering if anyone has any day action lately. ? I have saw a random blonde in late spring by the Der Weinerschnizel. Might be passing through OC later this month.

  13. #7809
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeWanders  [View Original Post]
    Chris! Thanks! This place on the east or west side of harbor? Tried looking on a map and it's all auto shops and stereo places over there haha.

    I also found a nice quiet cul de sac on hazard and ward I might try too.
    East side.

    Its the shopping center next to Santa Anita Park.

    Enjoy yourself.

  14. #7808

    Mecca

    Scene was very active tonight, both with SW and mongers. The 7-11 area at corner of Hazard and Harbor was crawling with gals, and others scattered around. Found a cute Hispanic on Hazard by new construction. Said name was Stacy, new in town from Reno. She was gorgeous. Spinner body, fantastic ass, small breasts. Everything covered. Just can't get over her ass. Amazing. Facial piercings. Really cool chick on top of it. Just wish I had a comfy bed instead of backseat with her.

  15. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You sent me a PM but its better to answer you in the open.

    On Harbor (south of Hazard) there's a shopping center that's nothing but auto repair and stereo shops. It has two entrances from harbor.

    You can pull in thru one of entrances and goto the back and in the middle.

    Its completely quiet as the shopping center is next to a wall which is next to a park.

    I've taken countless prostitutes back there and boned the hell out of them.

    Its so quiet that if anyone in a motor vehicle pulls in thru either entrance you will hear them with plenty of time to get your pants back on.

    Good luck and have fun.
    Chris! Thanks! This place on the east or west side of harbor? Tried looking on a map and it's all auto shops and stereo places over there haha.

    I also found a nice quiet cul de sac on hazard and ward I might try too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape