Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13690
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecyrb02  [View Original Post]
    Info

    Anyone got info legit? Price? Real pic?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...d-bust/6688230
    Three of the photos are routine images of an Asian photo model and produce numerous hits on TinEye for various websites.

  2. #13689
    Check -escortresume.com. It doesn't say anything about photos, but her advertisement "age" goes up and down a lot in one month.

  3. #13688

    Can anybody confirm if this one is real?!


  4. #13687
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Just have to say, I put this bugga on full screen and kept hitting the replay button right at the spot (about 7 seconds in) when everything is in full glory. May have to partake for my birthday that's for sure.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...all-me/6623640

    Happy Holidays my friends and stay safe.

    007.
    That's Brittney Love. She's legit. There are reviews of her from prior visits here.

  5. #13686
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Middle eastern woman, probably has the Kartrashians as role models. Wonder what the Koran would say about this.

    Maybe Jeff Dunham's Akbar the dead terrorist says it best. Silence I Keel You.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...all-me/6694263

    Stay safe my friends and Happy Holidays.

    007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnglepen  [View Original Post]
    Jesussssss. Have you sampled? Has anyone sampled?!
    At least two of the pics belong to a woman named Tori Hughes. Sorry.

    http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/t...ackside-168016

  6. #13685

    Info

    Anyone got info legit? Price? Real pic?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...d-bust/6688230

  7. #13684

    Lord have mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Middle eastern woman, probably has the Kartrashians as role models. Wonder what the Koran would say about this.

    Maybe Jeff Dunham's Akbar the dead terrorist says it best. Silence I Keel You.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...all-me/6694263

    Stay safe my friends and Happy Holidays.

    007.
    Jesussssss. Have you sampled? Has anyone sampled?!

  8. #13683

    Sorry but one more-In the words of Akbar (Jeff Dunham fame) "I Keel You"

    Middle eastern woman, probably has the Kartrashians as role models. Wonder what the Koran would say about this.

    Maybe Jeff Dunham's Akbar the dead terrorist says it best. Silence I Keel You.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...all-me/6694263

    Stay safe my friends and Happy Holidays.

    007.

  9. #13682

    Damn!! I am just amazed at what this woman can do with her a**

    Just have to say, I put this bugga on full screen and kept hitting the replay button right at the spot (about 7 seconds in) when everything is in full glory. May have to partake for my birthday that's for sure.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...all-me/6623640

    Happy Holidays my friends and stay safe.

    007.

  10. #13681

    411 needed on these ads

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...siness/6765149

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/人-hot-horny-100-real-pic-808-824-6319/6765560.

    Or are they too good to be true? Thanks! Eager to get monger intel before spending the kala!

  11. #13680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    Believe it was in the range of standard AMP session -was a while ago, and didn't get a receipt. (IMHO was overpriced based on performance, amateur skillset, room mates having to be sent outside to wait, serious lack of general cleanliness in the apartment. Think days old food plates piled up randomly, overflowing garbage / sink, and dirty laundry everywhere in a chaotic mess, filled up ashtrays, etc and you get the picture). Note; when she recently PM'd she claims to be independent and hotel hopping so perhaps none of that applies now.
    Was told 300 hr 200 hhr covered 2000 bare. Pass.

  12. #13679
    Football Fan
    Guest

    Visiting next week

    Any guys had experience with this one, Amber. Thanks.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...minant/6765354

  13. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana808  [View Original Post]
    There is a connection between Sweetie and Ipolani who might have a link to 96792. Soas far as I can tell Sweetie who is "Sweet Island Princess" and Ipolani is the "Sweet Island Princess" one in the same. Now if you watch closely. You will see an ad for 25 years old then an ad for 26 years old. Pics same. Then Kaili from the East side get pretty much the same pics. K. Now if you trace back thru google history you'll see the phone numbers change. But I got tricks to. I figured out the connection is wider. So We got Waianae, Moanalua, Waik's, and maybe East side. For sure I know this. They still use some of the numbers and if you how to to look you will out. I. m like 70%.

    Anyway, NOT A COP. Somebody pissed me off that's why I research. I'm a GooGle F and pro. But I have to be vague the site ADMIN warned me. If I seem all over the place its because I'm only giving pieces. I'm am watch your asses you never know. These ladies are experts manipulation. Go easy braddahs!
    I think that's a different provider. Her current posts she saying her name is Beth. She used to go by Ipolani and would have in calls in moanalua salt lake area I think.

  14. #13677

    AJ rate

    Believe it was in the range of standard AMP session -was a while ago, and didn't get a receipt. (IMHO was overpriced based on performance, amateur skillset, room mates having to be sent outside to wait, serious lack of general cleanliness in the apartment. Think days old food plates piled up randomly, overflowing garbage / sink, and dirty laundry everywhere in a chaotic mess, filled up ashtrays, etc and you get the picture). Note; when she recently PM'd she claims to be independent and hotel hopping so perhaps none of that applies now.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    What was her rates?

  15. #13676

    Abby jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    She has some reviews on this thread, for me was "shoulda went to an AMP. ".

    That was a while ago, and this visit, she pm'd me to say she has upped her game from amateur to pro. Will wait for another veteran monger who isn't a white. Knight to gamble on her and report.

    -w.
    What was her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape