Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #88

    Red Lotus

    Hopped across border to red lotus after seeing new management mentioned in CL AD. Went in and was greeted by older mamasan type. Led back to a room and was crossing fingers for her to bring back a little cute masseuse for me. Alas no luck. Anytime it's not a sure thing I always take my time disrobing so they walk in on me naked. She proceeded to cover with a towel and gave a good if not amazing massage, only removing draping to work on specific area. I was surprised when she mentioned turn over. I did and she immediately covered me with towel again. After a bit of a shoulder massage, she mentions "you can do". I asked her to and she says police came by last week so no. Taking awhile as she massages everything except including light tickling of the boys. I asked nicely again and she finally decided to help out for finish. YMMV it certainly seems here bit I think that's the absolute max on the table. Would not repeat unless others know of different masseuses working there. Nothing exceptional massage wise and much better options finish wise. I can't recall if massage was 60 or 70 but left standard 70 and was on my way.

  2. #87

    Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Went to Bamboo was 60 an hour, did not collect the money up front was surprised by that. Fantastic massage tipped her 40 and left happy. Funny thing there was no conversation. Good looking older Chinese woman allowed OTC. As the Terminator said "I'll be back".
    Bamboo still offers a quality massage. "Older" is a relative term as she was younger than me. Will repeat when I'm in the area.

  3. #86

    Gisele

    Not sure why this is posted in the Massage Parlor forum because she's independent (except when she might work with Elise).

    She never offers FS. She's HE only with some pseudo - "tantra" Her presentation pretty much let's you know she's not about anything other than what she specifies and based on a coversation we had many moons ago when I saw her, she'd blacklist you for even mentioning her and FS in the same sentence or even mentioning her here at all. She has great distain for this site. Elise expressed very similar feelings. I would enjoy what she offers and get anything else you want from a FS girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willfullone  [View Original Post]
    PM would be great. Thank you.

  4. #85

    Ling in Nashua

    If anyone has already seen her before and is looking to see her again, PM for details.

  5. #84

    Red Lotus New Management?

    Advertising in the BP massage section. Says new management. Has anyone been back since? Saw self service available back in December, but not really interested in that. Hoping someones TOFTT so I don't have to.

  6. #83

    Hudson next to Nan King

    Could not find anything previous on this one (although I thought I saw someone review it). This is in the Nan King plaza a few steps down the road from the other Hudson place. Decided to TOFTT and went here instead. Second floor, seemed clean. Very thin attractive younger lady, IBTC senior member, even with padded bra. Took the half hour at 50. Got a very good massage that worked the knots out of my very sore back. Ending was standard with very limited OTC; provided standard tip, which was very politely received. Would I go back? Only if you guys report better access.

  7. #82

    Bamboo

    Went to Bamboo was 60 an hour, did not collect the money up front was surprised by that. Fantastic massage tipped her 40 and left happy. Funny thing there was no conversation. Good looking older Chinese woman allowed OTC. As the Terminator said "I'll be back".

  8. #81

    Bamboo

    For anyone who has been to Bamboo can you PM me? I have a question.

  9. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke  [View Original Post]
    I tried and had a similar experience as described. I'd go back again to leave happy for 60/40.
    Did you give the 100 up front or wait till the end with the 40.

  10. #79

    No Info?

    PM would be great. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willfullone  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen Giselle a couple of times. Very, very sweet girl. Limited menu but nice overall experience. Curious if the menu opens after time? Not posting a link because only looking for info from those that have seen her. I prefer PM.

    Thanks. Be safe.

    Will.

  11. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by GateCityBaller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else tried this place?? Looks pretty shady from the outside.
    I tried and had a similar experience as described. I'd go back again to leave happy for 60/40.

  12. #77

    Kinsley street

    Anyone else tried this place?? Looks pretty shady from the outside.

  13. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmm33  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean the new Red Rose place in Derry?
    Red lotus in nashua or tynsgboro I don't know its across from the pheasant lane mall, down towards the old michaels strip club that is now a pizza place.

  14. #75

    Red Lotus or Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherGo  [View Original Post]
    Did half hour, allowed diy but no help. Was very disappointed and will not return. That being said good gun shop in same plaza.
    Did you mean the new Red Rose place in Derry?

  15. #74

    Giselle

    Hello,

    I have seen Giselle a couple of times. Very, very sweet girl. Limited menu but nice overall experience. Curious if the menu opens after time? Not posting a link because only looking for info from those that have seen her. I prefer PM.

    Thanks. Be safe.

    Will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape