Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1213
-
12-04-16 13:16 #73Senior Member

Posts: 138Giselle
Hello,
I have seen Giselle a couple of times. Very, very sweet girl. Limited menu but nice overall experience. Curious if the menu opens after time? Not posting a link because only looking for info from those that have seen her. I prefer PM.
Thanks. Be safe.
Will.
-
12-02-16 22:28 #72Regular Member

Posts: 5Aqua Therapy's "The Claw"
So went back to Aqua for my 5th or 6th time, the last 3 times I had the same older Thai woman who had a great massage, this time I had the older Chinese lady, unsure of names, but she really sucked at the HE. I wasn't able to maintain myself due to her insisting she grip my berries with her nails. I had to fake it to end the torture of her nails digging into my sack. Whoever she is, I don't want her anymore. I think she may be the mamasan of the AMP. I mean her massage was good, ,but she was sure as hell not the thai lady. Felt jipped out of my tip unable to get fulfilled. Anyone know the lady I am talking about and had experiences with her?
-
12-02-16 09:35 #71Senior Member

Posts: 119Red lotus
Did half hour, allowed diy but no help. Was very disappointed and will not return. That being said good gun shop in same plaza.
-
12-02-16 09:30 #70Senior Member

Posts: 119Recently there was a girl named Lucy. She was a fucking spinner! Super sexy and she knew it. Wore tight leather leggings and a skirt. Great dream with her, let me suck her tits, rub her pussy. I was almost positive she would allow FS the next time I was planning on visiting, but found out today when I called that she was 'fired' cause she was trouble. So boss caught on and got rid of her unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Hidden9
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 13:07 #69Senior Member

Posts: 52Kinsley st.
There is a new massage parlor advertising on CL. Ad is very legit and offers different types of massage, (Swedish, Tui-na, etc) decided to TOFTT as I needed a real massage as well. Pros: great massage, easy to get to with ability to park at another very close but very separate establishment for cover. Cons: very limited roaming, weird office setup including hot towels being warmed in a crock pot (she did take spent with her out of room so hoping there's laundry but uncertain) 60+40 for hour.
-
07-02-16 13:04 #68Senior Member

Posts: 113Northeastern Blvd
I saw ManchMan's review of this place in the AMP section several weeks ago, but the linked ad had no digits. I saw a similar ad a couple days ago, and decided to try it. Standard 2 call system for the incall. After the formalities (4 hh), everything went fine and was covered. She looked fairly young, had good skills, but was a bit chubby so I'm not sure this was the same masseuse that I read about in the previous review, but different from both the models in the two ads. I have about the same conclusion as the previous reviewer. The service was good, but I probably won't return to visit the same masseuse.
-
06-04-16 06:41 #67Senior Member

Posts: 60Had a bad experience there once. Got a massage and HE but for the next 3 days I was in so much pain from the massage that I could not take it. I have not been back. ST is better and not much further away.
Originally Posted by Hidden9
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-16 10:38 #66Senior Member

Posts: 52Nashua northeastern Blvd
Aamp hosting out of hotel next to McDonalds. Picture has really cute young girl. 100/ hh 120/ hr rates. Called, set appt. Got there and woman was older (surprise not surprise) should have walked away then. Gave donation and layed down on towel on bed. She told me to turn around and massaged down there with a nice pair of b's. Tried to get her to give me an actual massage but she wanted to get right down to business. Covered me, got on top for some cowgirl, spun her around for a bit, then mish, then doggy. Did not really take my time as I really wanted a massage. She half assed waved her hands around my back and then said ok you go now. No co shower, no kissing, no real massage. Would NY repeat at all. If you're looking for 100% FS with no chance of striking out, go here. If looking for any kind of massage or services as offers, stay away.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...an-and/5667248
-
05-19-16 03:38 #65Regular Member

Posts: 2No you are correct frohike.
Originally Posted by FroHike
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 18:08 #64Senior Member

Posts: 58Tokyo Experience
I visited Tokyo 3 times and 2 times I was allowed to play up top and the 3rd time I was told that the place was not a "Sexy Massage" place. Each time I did leave with a HE. The first girl I ever saw was Lisa and she had the nicest face I have ever seen in the Asian Masage hobby.
Originally Posted by Hidden9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 12:47 #63Senior Member

Posts: 79I think Jameson1973 is saying.
I think what Jameson1973 is tying to say, is that if you point him to a legit HE spa, he will gladly write a review of his experience at that spa.
I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 03:21 #62Senior Member

Posts: 67Review
Why trade a review for info? Just post your review and board members will post an answer or pm you if they have knowledge.
Originally Posted by Jameson1973
[View Original Post]
Excellent question.
A2
-
05-14-16 01:46 #61Regular Member

Posts: 2Merrimack / nashua / manchester
Looking for a massage parlor close by. All the ads on backpage look fake. I am new and would gladly give a review if someone can point me in the right direction.
-
05-12-16 16:59 #60Senior Member

Posts: 59Tokyo hudson
Whats the scoop on tokyo hudson? Iknow you will leave happy from there but is it just standard HJ or is there more on the table, roaming otc utc any one know what's up? Pm me if you don't want to post in open board.
-
05-04-16 10:51 #59Senior Member

Posts: 85Hudson
Same exact experience. Has the same girl a few brushes, asked at the end and she said nope. The cute little spinner followed me out and asked me to come see her next time. Very nice and cute. Bubbly personality. LOL.
Originally Posted by ManchMan
[View Original Post]
Be cool and stay safe.










Reply With Quote




