Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,971 to 29,985 of 61416
-
12-02-16 09:34 #31446Senior Member

Posts: 622You bet they can
I am not sure what the legal terms are but you bet that LE can take your car. I have seen it done. Now they might not be able to do more than impound it in a city yard but they can definitely tow your wheels.
I don't think that Md has Civil Forfeiture for things like being busted with a SW but if you are busted. Arrested - they will likely tow your car to one of the city owned lots and you will have to pay to get it back.
For some crimes in some states, and this is becoming a money maker for state and some local governments, they can seize your car and keep it. After they have had it for a period, they can sell it. BCPD used to have a Corvette seized from a drug dealer and ultimately forfeited. BCPD painted it blue and white as their cars were at the time.
Bottom line is that if you are busted, there is a good chance that your ride will be gone at least until you are released from Central Booking and can retrieve it from a city impound lot.
Added to that is plenty of LEOs. And again I have seen this. Will take your cash if you are busted. Once they have you, the rules. In their eyes. Become flexible and you are at their mercy.
Be careful and don't get busted is by far your best bet FWIW. Good luck and happy hunting.
-
12-02-16 02:15 #31445Senior Member

Posts: 67Amen to the THAT last line.
But it is the old Norse saying,(look it up),. "If you have control of the women, you WILL have control of the men". Think about it before you set fire to this.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-16 01:22 #31444Senior Member

Posts: 550If you have not seen anything about Baltimore 5.0 corruption, do a search especially on YouTube. You ask if they have jurisdiction. Wrong question. The correct question is: will I be a victim to their corruption? Stay safe and alert, is all I can say.
Originally Posted by Montaigne
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-16 00:09 #31443

Posts: 96W / W tonight. She's baaaaack!
Heaven is near P / P off W / W area, saw her an hour ago!
Crap, I just typed a half hour guys, but the site timed out and I lost it. Damnit! Guess I should do typing in text edit and then copy it to my posting.
Short version: lots of LEO tonight; Uncle LEO in all black typical Ford blackened windows lights in grill, outskirts of P / P area. They seem to be swooping in as groups tonight. And yes, Megan / Jaylin is back saw her the other night on the circle.
Well, more later. Treat all you encounter as you wish to be treated, and be careful out there guys.
-
12-01-16 23:08 #31442Banned Member

Posts: 1312I don't think so
Well to be honest I got caught up once when I was younger to my knowledge no.
Originally Posted by Montaigne
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-16 22:59 #31441Senior Member

Posts: 94Did you get her name? Sounds like Amber.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-16 22:36 #31440Senior Member

Posts: 977I saw her too Wednesday night and she did look like a train wreck. Her eyes were cocked like a pistol. I told her she was high and passed. She wasn't to happy. I had actually dated her weeks ago when she wasn't high and leaving a fight with her boy friend. We ended up with each other for 3 hours and it was fun and she wasn't high at all. Her head game is nothing to brag about. But she is cute when she's not fucked up. If you can catch her, catch her clean!!
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-16 20:21 #31439Senior Member

Posts: 233It is my understanding they can, but I am not a lawyer. Miss Trashman.
Originally Posted by Montaigne
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-16 20:20 #31438Senior Member

Posts: 457States are slowly shifting language from "prostitution" to "human trafficking" the later carries with it provisions for forfeiture or seizure of property, including vehicles used in committing such crimes.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
Some states have seized more vehicles than others, but not much in Maryland. Google "Connecticut PA 93-265".
It is a screwed up law because you can lose your Ferrari for a misdemeanor, or lose nothing if you are driving a leased vehicle. Also, your vehicle will not be released until you are cleared of the criminal charge, unless you file a civil suite to get it released before that.
That is a shame to go through all of this when all you are trying to get is some tail.
-
12-01-16 19:25 #31437Regular Member

Posts: 17Police can only confiscate your car if they have evidence of a high felony such as large volume of drugs in car or guns. They can tow if vehicle is blocking traffic or some other hazard. Car will be stored at city yard which is about as bad as.
Originally Posted by Montaigne
[View Original Post]
Being stored in a Russian impound lot.
-
12-01-16 19:02 #31436Senior Member

Posts: 502Cc
Yes she is legit sampled her this afternoon bbj to multiple positions FS no drama complaints nice GFE not your typical SW could pass for civi she is more civilian than SW I recommend you to pick her up the next time you see her you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-16 18:37 #31435Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Queen
Yass. Please let a raBBit know too. Miss hooking up with her.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
12-01-16 16:42 #31434Senior Member

Posts: 206Has the queen been found? Is she back on the circuit?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
BK.
-
12-01-16 16:00 #31433Senior Member

Posts: 229If they suspect you, I really don't think they could arrest you / impound your car. They'd be within their rights to stop you, ask what you are doing in the neighborhood, and tell you to get lost. But to actually take your car, you would have to commit some sort of crime. If you picked up an undercover, probably.
Originally Posted by Montaigne
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-16 13:03 #31432Senior Member

Posts: 1324Ya, that's the Monica I was referring to. Didn't have a good experience and won't give a second chance.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





