Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14270
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Cruising Paradise Trail around 7 am and spot a pale white ghost near the Walmart in the new quadrant at the bus stop. I quickly make a you turn to get a closer look, I got closer and pulled into the bank parking lot and motioned her over. Chick is a pale white BBW which I fucking love! Says her name is holly and of course she's sick. I notice immediately through her sweater that she has some big fucking tits! They are huge! I grab them and I knew I needed this chick on a bed. Came to an agreement of 20 bucks and some candy and we were off to one of the nearby trap house that I know. I go to these trap houses because I know there's always a room available and I don't have to pay to use room because I know all the people in there. Holly is a cool chick, we get on bed and she drops to her knees for BBBJ and then I fucked her k9 and of course I had to save the best part of the dream for last, which was to slide my dick in between those huge fucking tits! They felt awesome and my nut busted all in between them.

    Holly is cool people and I will absolutely be seeing this chick again!

    Enjoy!

    C5.
    Holy fucking tits!! No digits?

  2. #14269

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anybody guess?
    Fuck yes she's back LOL heritage nicole that pussy makes me nut quick as fuck.

  3. #14268

    Paradise trail

    Met alexa or alexa, thin pretty girl, jumps in and immediately lifts her dress up to show off her coochy, lmao. Then visit with sweet cheeks, only interested in number collection, then Brittany, she hops in. Just want number, Realize my wallet isn't where I had it. Stop car, have her situp, go around to her door and open, wallet is hanging off right edge of her seat. Stupid move on my part, she pleads innocence. All I wanted was her number though.

  4. #14267

    Great job with the photos.

    Thanks for posting photos Chris. You get the job none. Further, I like your view on donations. Keep the prices down. When I view your postings. I always know where to find the good stuff. Bush Hog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.

  5. #14266
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Damn C5, I got to say that you are strong of heart doing BBFSCIP. I would be very worried and looking over my shoulder and checking the faucet for a drip. May that never happen. My hat's off to you because I know that your hat was off. LOL.

  6. #14265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Emily aka Kitty Kat on Paradise Trail

    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0318.jpg‎   IMG_0314.jpg‎   IMG_0317.jpg‎   IMG_0319.jpg‎   IMG_0315.jpg‎  

    IMG_0320.jpg‎  

  7. #14264

    Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro haven't seen my Exotic Dancer girl Tiger lately and she is hard to hookup with because she goes from town to town shaking her Big Tits and Big Azz for CASH. LOL.

    TH.
    Saw her yesterday afternoon at the Royal. I did not speak with her, but it looks like she is staying there.

  8. #14263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro haven't seen my Exotic Dancer girl Tiger lately and she is hard to hookup with because she goes from town to town shaking her Big Tits and Big Azz for CASH. LOL.

    TH.
    LOL! Good for her!

    C5.

  9. #14262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately no BIG Tit photos of the stunning Rachel. And agree with you because comparing Shelly and Rachel's tits would be awesome and a sight for sore eyes. If I hookup with Rachel again I'll try to have her agree to pose for some photos.

    Trail Hunter.
    Rachel is still visiting family up North. She will hopefully return to Orlando soon.

    C5.

  10. #14261

    Big Tit Big Azz Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Is Tiger still around?
    Bro haven't seen my Exotic Dancer girl Tiger lately and she is hard to hookup with because she goes from town to town shaking her Big Tits and Big Azz for CASH. LOL.

    TH.

  11. #14260

    Big Tit Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Laymedown1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pics to compare to Shelly bruah? The onez share on the forum for Shelly look great. If you can share so all can judge that would be Awesome. Thanks.
    Unfortunately no BIG Tit photos of the stunning Rachel. And agree with you because comparing Shelly and Rachel's tits would be awesome and a sight for sore eyes. If I hookup with Rachel again I'll try to have her agree to pose for some photos.

    Trail Hunter.

  12. #14259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this chick last night in the new quad. She was in this short little dress showing her ass and I had to have some. She was freshly showered and not all strung out which was a nice change. We agreed on a price and went off to a nice little spot. I was originally going to get a BBBJ but she showed me that pussy and I had to fuck her. Threw the seat back, climbed on and fucked the crap out of her! Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for her!!
    Can we get a complete description of this chick bro?

    C5.

  13. #14258

    Christina

    Picked up this chick last night in the new quad. She was in this short little dress showing her ass and I had to have some. She was freshly showered and not all strung out which was a nice change. We agreed on a price and went off to a nice little spot. I was originally going to get a BBBJ but she showed me that pussy and I had to fuck her. Threw the seat back, climbed on and fucked the crap out of her! Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for her!!

  14. #14257
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow mongers:

    I was passing by 192 yesterday noon looking for nothing just driving to work and I saw this Blonde girl walking by the train rails intersection between main st and oak st, which looks like WSW but not sure. She looked really hot wearing daisy dukes shorts shorts, red shirt, high black boots and big black purse. She looks like Hannah from BP, link below. Question for SW experts. Is this the girl?, and Are SW moving to that area?. Some info comes handy when time comes.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ᔕ5290;Iᑭeᖇyandᗯet-areє945;l-1108;967;otic-1108;967;-lυ1109;Iν1108;5-out-call-special /17559090.
    Most likely she is. There is some action down that way but Uncle presence is super heavy.

  15. #14256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    My Current Top 5 BIG Tit Girls.

    1. Tiger BBCIP.

    2. Autumn BBCIP.

    3. Diamond tit fuck BBCIMWS.

    4. Rachel tit fuck BBCOT.

    5. Keri tit fuck BBCOT.

    Trail Hunter.
    Is Tiger still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape