Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15414
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii65  [View Original Post]
    I had another session with Nadia, 4-peat. Massage was good, but still the HE. There was a lot of teasing and flirting but that's about it.
    I didn't even get that; I gotta admire you . Totally legit no roaming covered with the sheet the whole time.

  2. #15413
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    Yup that is Selina. The other ad is another girl in same room. There was earlier post with someone getting 4 hands from them. I haven't tried her yet but selina's pussy rub is great though and it cost 1. 6.
    I remember her! She went by many different names and her nips point a little to the side instead of straight ahead. Her massage was pretty good, but that was 5 or 6 years ago.

  3. #15412

    Emma Thai Pattaya

    After trying out 2 different MT's, I finally went back to see Emma. Never disappointed. Her massage is just the way you want it. Very great conversations with her. She speaks really good English. Very nice and friendly. And always looks AMAZING! I can never get over her big boobs, gorgeous face and a nice ass! Very satisfied with my bist with her. Worth every penny!

  4. #15411

    1608

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous479  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was Selena?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5463968

    Does she have two ads with different pics and different numbers? I thought the ad StillNotAPlaya was referring to was Pegella who used to work out of Yumi's place. These two ads have been up for a while now but maybe I've been wrong this whole time.
    Yup that is Selina. The other ad is another girl in same room. There was earlier post with someone getting 4 hands from them. I haven't tried her yet but selina's pussy rub is great though and it cost 1. 6.

  5. #15410
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Yup PussyRub is worth the visit.

    Flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place out before? Pics look promising.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/3283363

    Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I thought this was Selena?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5463968

    Does she have two ads with different pics and different numbers? I thought the ad StillNotAPlaya was referring to was Pegella who used to work out of Yumi's place. These two ads have been up for a while now but maybe I've been wrong this whole time.

  6. #15409

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Thai or Chinese?
    Chinese. Nice fake racks. Cute too. Massage is hard and feels good. Hope she uses less lube or it'll be loose as a goose LOL. She's cool though. Good luck.

  7. #15408

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    How much more is her rates?
    For the massage $80 + tip. She gives a decent rub and she blends the sensuality very well, so it doesn't feel like a therapeutic massage, then switching over to just jacking you off. She is attractive, and with her hair up, kind of a pretty girl next door look. She said she was leaving back to UT, but will be back.

  8. #15407

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is real and my favorite travelling MT. She is so beautiful in person and what a great personality. She charges a little more and definitely YMMV if she likes you. She is leaving next week so negotiate something before she goes and get to see her beautiful eyes and smile before she goes back to UT.

    HB.
    How much more is her rates?

  9. #15406
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Selena 1608.
    Thai or Chinese?

  10. #15405

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Yup PussyRub is worth the visit.

    Flesh.
    What's the damage on a pussy rub?

    I usually tip 60 for a HE seems like a PR might require more. Thanks!

  11. #15404

    Lily

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...1-1467/6715522

    Was surprised to see this solo ad of Lily. Maybe she's looking for a boyfriend 😊. Leelawadee was always a favorite of mine. Maybe because it's so high up in the building. Girls are cute too.

  12. #15403

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Yup PussyRub is worth the visit.

    Flesh.
    Isn't this Selena 1608.

  13. #15402
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place out before? Pics look promising.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/3283363

    Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Yup PussyRub is worth the visit.

    Flesh.

  14. #15401
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    This chick is late 30's but solid body with cee bolt ons.

    She is know for her pussy rub now.
    Thank you for the info.

  15. #15400

    Many names

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place out before? Pics look promising.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/3283363

    Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    This chick is late 30's but solid body with cee bolt ons.

    She is know for her pussy rub now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape