Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 19268
-
11-26-16 20:59 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 423Wow
I could only hope this chick is real. Ltgtbt any info? Anyone? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/25741035.
-
11-26-16 15:53
Awaiting Email Confirmation
-
11-26-16 11:41 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 83Nice Reports
Great reporting! Looks like you banked a lot reviews, and experiences. I'd say you're no longer a newbie. I have to agree with you on Cassidy, enjoyed my experiences with her and wish she would turn up again. Has not been responding to texts I've sent to the last number she had, so hopefully she will turn up in our area again soon.
Originally Posted by Johnson45
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 07:53 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 129Here's the pic she sent me.
Originally Posted by Jimbalaya
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 06:35 #14495Banned Member

Posts: 23Seems odd
The text of her Ad strikes me as a higher reading level than most, suggesting uncle?. I might have asked for a reason I needed to park in a certain spot. It does seem like a setup or her idea of extra security. You did the smart thing.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 06:34 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 655I've known her for years and she's always been that size, ass and all. Contrary to belief, some can maintain their weight / figure even when on the stroll.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 06:32 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 655Yeah thats her
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 06:26 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 655That's Kristin, used to be a SW on john are.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 05:41 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 251Shanna banana
So that is Shanna in the pictures. Look up the phone number on FB. I guess I should have said former SW. But she was always a bit more thick even in her Fort days.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 04:17 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 818Kayla
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]
Pics look familiar. If I recall there was a discussion about her a few months back and the pics were fake.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 03:00 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 524Possible Setup?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-8144/27560907
Anyone know her? Tried to set something up with her. Said she was available. She told me which car to park next to, which I didn't. As soon as I arrived, I parked somewhere else. Told her I was "here" and the lights flashed on the car I was supposed to be next to. I"m wondering if that was a signal to someone. Or her acknowledging she new I was there? She tells me to wait 5 minutes as she is picking up the place. I was waiting in a dark spot in the parking lot. Next, I see some white dude walk in the door and confront her as I could see she was waiting at the apartment door (It is her in the picture. Damn). I took off explaining to her that I saw her man walk in. She claimed she didn't have a man and she was just picking up the place for me. As I'm leaving, another car pulls in quite fast and parks near her door. She didn't know I saw the whole thing. No donation was discussed. She claimed to be very reasonable and besides, "we aren't going to do anything bad." What's everyone's take on this? She did look hot in person.
-
11-26-16 02:45 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 524FB Screening
Make sure you're not in a private window. Next, make sure there are no decimals in the number. If you have success, look at the most recent date of a posting. It's possible it's a retired number from someone else. Or not.
Originally Posted by EminpNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-16 20:49 #14487Regular Member

Posts: 8Facebook screening
I read it a few times to type in a phone number into FB search to screen a girl but I haven't had any success with it. I am putting the number into the search bar, but all I get are posts with series of random numbers. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-25-16 18:47 #14486Banned Member

Posts: 285Bird
Where's the photo?
Originally Posted by Lookingfor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-16 16:33 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 41Newb Report
3 month new to the hobby and trying to gather some experience points. Also looking for a young, attractive, ebony spinner in the flint area. PM with references please.
Here is what I have gathered thus far in Flint, Detroit, and Lansing. I will post in all three threads for others to reference.
Hayden Foxx.
http://haydenfoxx.com/
$$ for hr. Seen her in flint at her private residence, safe location and private residence. Attractive in terms of Flint BP talent. I would rate her looks as a 6 in a broader perspective. She is thicker (but not saggy) then her pics suggest and wears thick glasses. Looks like a set of binoculars sitting on her nose. Her attitude was a 10 and enthusiastic. More importantly, I was a newb, nervous and she made me feel comfortable without having to come out and say it. Two rules that I stumbled across were no kissing and she only does greek with asians she says LOL. Multiple pops allowed. I will repeat.
Shawna (Leslie Diamond Lady).
http://mydiamondladies.com/shawna/vm...tq8wg8yqwjb0z9
SS at $. Incall private apartment near 14 and 75. Very outgoing and willing to please. BBBJ, cfs. Cute face, nice body really enthusiastic. Will repeat.
Cassidy Chase.
https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/206-313-2701/
$$ for hr. Great provider with a great attitude although pics suggest a tight and curvy body, but there is definitely some flab and sag. Also signs of baby damage. Met at her decent hotel incall in southfield on my way to a work event. She really aims to please. CFS starting with a back message. Excellent CBJ (her requirement, not my request) really shows interest and follows intstructions well. Jumped from mish to doggie then finished in the bag. Tried for round two but was not successful. I'm not a DFK'er or DATY'er so I'm not sure how the menu plays here. I may repeat if in the area. Also, I believe she has ties to Seattle and may travel back and forth. I've noticed a recent hiatus.
Aaliyah (Leslie Diamond Girl).
http://mydiamondladies.com/new-galle...s6ymiy3eparzog
SS at $. The best combination of looks and attitude I've seen to date. Cute with tight spinner body, A or B cup, either light toned ebony or mixed not sure which as it was a dim in the apartment. Great attitude. Started with a BBBJ, then jumped into various positions, blew in bag. Spreads ass cheeks during doggie and jams body against yours. Talks dirty. Excellent provider will repeat, probably many more times.
Jessica.
https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/917-529-4610/
Typical 2 call system. I Opted for the HHR for 1. 2. Everything covered.
The good. Decent incall at 14 and 75. Pics are accurate. A bit tough to get into contact with at first but easy setup after that. Judging from the frequency of her posts, she seems to work around the clock. She is a sexy latina with a great body, great skin, nice ass and pretty face. Looks are a 8 or 9 in BP terms.
The Bad. High volume provider and a business-like feel to the session. Very mechanical and routine which turned me off and caused jimmy to not stand at attention. I had trouble keeping it going and towards the end while I was hitting it from the back she started texting LOL. Wasn't able to finish. Smh.
May repeat simply due to her looks.
Nina Divine.
http://chocolatedollhouse.com/nina-divine/
Easy setup, texted general area, price, ect. Quoted me 1. 5 for hhr and 2 for hr. I opted for hr. I called when I got close and she talked me to the location of her incall which was in a nice Lansing neighborhood. She greeted me at the door and she was a sexy petite ebony with spinner type body, looked to be mid 20's despite her posting late 20's. She walked me to the room, chatted a bit, then got started with a decent CBJ (her requirement) and DATY. Although DATY is not normally my thing with these girls, she was extremely sexy and her kitty looked delicious. Then she jumped on CG and RCG where I could see her juices flowing. Went into doggie and layed her on her stomach and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and hit the road. Will repeat despite being a long drive.
Toy (Lesie Diamond Girl).
*Could not find link*.
Bad session but a early 20's sexy ebony spinner with tight body and some tats. Friendly but her inexpierence was obvious plus she seemed uninterested. She handed me a cover and told me to put it on? Couldn't get it up and she did little to help with a worthless CBJ. Jimmy stood up for a minute there and I was able to slide in doggie but she kept arching in a way that made it impossible to get a rythme going. I attempted a few other positions to get the rytheme going but failed. Decided to throw my clothes on and cut the session short. Will not repeat. Also, haven't seen her in a post lately so she may not be with the agency anymore.
Savannah.
http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-1821/24830912
Ss for. 6. Easy setup with text. Decent place in a shitty flint neighborhood, nice inside. Great attitude but I simply opt for her BBBJCIMWS because it is the best. Lots of spit upon request. Have repeated strictly for the BJ and will continue. Pics don't show damaged stomach, decent body beside that. Will talk your ear off LOL.
Raven (Leslie Diamond Girl).
http://www.************.com/detroit/...r6GrzEqKZs6qQ/
SS for $. Session probably went 20 minutes. No rush, no clock-watching. Early 30's. Excellent attitude and aims high to please but looks are less than desireable. A bit of a pouch, siggy small tits, teeth are crooked, hair is black and with bleach blond patch but a decently nice ass. Started with a great BBBJ (licked and sucked the balls) then jumped into doggy and decided to go back to BBBJ where I finished and she swallowed my whole load. Okay session with plenty of enthusiasm but probably won't repeat due to the shortfalls w looks.
Stay safe gents.
-
11-25-16 16:01 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 129I had her send me a pic flipping the bird. The pic I got isn't the girl in the ad.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]

















