Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 30759
-
11-25-16 07:27 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 849Yumi back working CC
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5463966
Noticed Yumi posting again so thought I'd give her a call. Sure enough she's in between girls right now, so she back working. Good for me because there's something about Yumi that turns me on. For one I like my providers slim vs thick. And small spinners. And she's pretty hot for her age IMHO.
Went over and instead of her massaging me, I gave her a full massage, with some DFK, rimming, DATY till orgasm. LOL I should charge her. She returned with an awesome BBBJ, then got into FS, K9 and Mish. Let you guess or find out for yourself if it was BBFS or not. Standard Fee $$. Always a repeater.
Rus.
-
11-25-16 06:30 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 51Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you PM me the details on those Thais in CC doing BBBJCIM?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
-
11-25-16 05:54 #15397Senior Member

Posts: 51Has anyone tried this place out before? Pics look promising.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/3283363
Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
11-24-16 18:47 #15396Regular Member

Posts: 19Inbox full
Flesh, please clear some space. Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Kdub.
-
11-24-16 16:27 #15395Senior Member

Posts: 111Nadia 2704
That other girl using Nadia at MeNas place goes by Erica. Round face and the boob show ad in red top.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 16:23 #15394Senior Member

Posts: 111Nadia 2704
Nadia works at 2704 short Thai girl that works with Jaime who also worked there too but now is known as Pat in Kapolei. Pat is the short Thai girl about 4 10 but prettier than Nadia who use to go by Maysa at CC. Their both drinking buddies. The other Nadia that MeNa is using to confuse mongers is that girl that shows a lot of boobs in the red blouse. I can't remember her name. Her massage is lame and weak and she uses 2701 Angies place at nights.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 15:52 #15393Senior Member

Posts: 384You Mongers better research deeper. Nadia waste money. I know couple Thais in CC doing BBBJCIM / BBFS. Times have changed. They know where the monies at!
Originally Posted by Hawaii65
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
11-24-16 00:17 #15392Senior Member

Posts: 516Which room is this. Does photo match girl your seeing?
Originally Posted by Hawaii65
[View Original Post]
Some of her ways she is known for has been conflicting lately, especially "under clothes roaming", tall, and terrible English. I hear someone on CC 12th floor is known as Nadia also? Me na in 2701, is promoting Erica as a Nadia, by sending a close up of her to you upon appt. I know of Nadia splitting time out of her 2 story house in Kapolei & CC unit. (I'm not sure now what CC unit and if solo). Kapolei house she seems to be working by herself.
-
11-23-16 19:07 #15391Senior Member

Posts: 335Much Mahalo for 411. Does the vinegar also help with ED caused by diabetes?
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 18:45 #15390Senior Member

Posts: 440Surprising
This is very surprising from Nadia because she has practically jerked off every guy in town. Maybe you need to be more direct with her.
Originally Posted by Hawaii65
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
11-23-16 18:12 #15389Senior Member

Posts: 76Nadia
I had another session with Nadia, 4-peat. Massage was good, but still the HE. There was a lot of teasing and flirting but that's about it.
-
11-23-16 17:49 #15388Senior Member

Posts: 440I agree
I absolutely hate it when other mongers say "Treat her well" or "Be nice to her" or anything else that gives the impression they are at a higher level than any other AMP girl or MT or whatever. I treat all the girls very nice and I don't need someone who thinks they are her handler telling me what to do. Most of these guys think they are special to the girl and the truth is, they are just revenue for her and have a guy fooled who thinks this.
Originally Posted by SimpleK
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
11-23-16 17:40 #15387Senior Member

Posts: 340I concur with HB, she is a gem if you can find the time and availability. She is a little more expensive, but well worth the kala. Attitude and looks, a great combination.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 15:49 #15386Senior Member

Posts: 200Totally not worth it IMO. Lotta nonsense just to get a he.
Originally Posted by BotoBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 15:46 #15385Senior Member

Posts: 60Apple cider vinegar does it
Drink apple cider vinegar daily after meals and it will help with your diabetes. Get the one made by Bragg. It comes in a bottle with the yellow wrapping. One teaspoon with 6 oz of water.
Originally Posted by BotoBalls
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





