Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1712

    Lesson learned, J44

    That's why a lot of the old timers (like me; been doing this since the mid 1980's!) don't post.

    Aloha!

    CD35.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Mariah is spooked by the attention she's receiving. Also, someone specifically told her about this forum and my post.

    Not cool, newbie.

    I got to hold off on the info replies for now, guys. I hope I can mend that association.

  2. #1711

    Number in Ad Disconnected

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamudafuka  [View Original Post]
    Older Korean lady with some d's. Not bad massage with hjj. More is available bUT little too old for mw.
    The number in Ad is already changed. Anyone know of the new number?

  3. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Some play is available.
    Captain, do you know what's on the menu? And what price would be? Looks like address is out of a house, which does feel a little safer then AMP at times.

  4. #1709

    Fight Club rules

    Mariah is spooked by the attention she's receiving. Also, someone specifically told her about this forum and my post.

    Not cool, newbie.

    I got to hold off on the info replies for now, guys. I hope I can mend that association.

  5. #1708

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    We were alone in the apartment. Location is discrete and parking is on site (no looking for street parking).

    January44.
    Mutual touch? HJ?

  6. #1707

    Alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnah  [View Original Post]
    Is her location in Makiki discrete or high traffic? Also you can confirm that her boyfriend is in the other room? Thanks.
    We were alone in the apartment. Location is discrete and parking is on site (no looking for street parking).

    January44.

  7. #1706
    Bonnah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team with her and I enjoyed my time. She is petite, pretty, young, and fit-bodied with strong hands. I paid $150 for an hour with her in a bikini, and I left happy. I tipped her $30 extra (20% tip). I agree that I may have overpaid for her service, but she is unlike the typical Korean / Thai / Chinese massage therapist. I want to support her desire to help people and build a regular clientele.

    She gave me permission to give her contact gmail account to friends with serious interest only. I will respond to private messages from senior members only. Regular members can contact her through the Craigslist post online with the knowledge that she is a real provider.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Is her location in Makiki discrete or high traffic? Also you can confirm that her boyfriend is in the other room? Thanks.

  8. #1705

    411

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Some play is available.
    Captin. Thanks.

  9. #1704

    Mariah in Makiki

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    I was curious because I live close by. She has a boyfriend that will be there in another room for her safety. I think that is a hell of a lot of money for something you can get at any AMP or Asian MT for a lot less money. I passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/5876499128.html

    Anyone have any experience with her? I like her torso.

    Her email reply to me set her rates as:

    Sensual massage: bikini worn, mutual touch permitted however NO oral or sex. I will set and verbalize my limits / boundaries $80/30 min $150/1 hr.

    Regular massage: spa style, fully clothed $60/30 min $135/1 hr.

    Please share or PM is fine.

    Jan Fortifore.
    I took one for the team with her and I enjoyed my time. She is petite, pretty, young, and fit-bodied with strong hands. I paid $150 for an hour with her in a bikini, and I left happy. I tipped her $30 extra (20% tip). I agree that I may have overpaid for her service, but she is unlike the typical Korean / Thai / Chinese massage therapist. I want to support her desire to help people and build a regular clientele.

    She gave me permission to give her contact gmail account to friends with serious interest only. I will respond to private messages from senior members only. Regular members can contact her through the Craigslist post online with the knowledge that she is a real provider.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  10. #1703
    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    How does she look, though?
    Older Korean lady with some d's. Not bad massage with hjj. More is available bUT little too old for mw.

  11. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Some play is available.
    How does she look, though?

  12. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Brah808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5889602844.html

    Anyone know about this. Legit or play available?

    Mahalo.
    Some play is available.

  13. #1700

    411 please

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5889602844.html

    Anyone know about this. Legit or play available?

    Mahalo.

  14. #1699

    Fake Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHappy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the refresh on the link and your previous post.

    She looks like a real hottie.

    Is she independent or am I taking my chances of getting someone else when I show up?

    -UH.
    The photos are fake so that's not Tina. Yes, there is a chance you will get a different girl. It's been reported that appointments were made with Tina but they got Anna, also it's been reported that Anna is great and will give FS, so they left happy. As far as I know Tina does not give FS.

  15. #1698

    Independent?

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5884265529.html

    Hit reply for contact information. Stay safe!
    Thanks for the refresh on the link and your previous post.

    She looks like a real hottie.

    Is she independent or am I taking my chances of getting someone else when I show up?

    -UH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape