Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,016 to 30,030 of 61379
-
11-24-16 07:39 #31364Senior Member

Posts: 694Can't get beyond face
That face scares me even if she is clean the marks on her face tells me no.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 07:06 #31363Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is temporarily using the phone number ending in 4629. If you don't have that one but can tell me her regular number I can give you the temporary one. Give her a call and celebrate Thanksgiving with her!
-
11-24-16 07:01 #31362Senior Member

Posts: 1788Lailah on Wilkens
This post is about a week or so old but it's still pertinent since I just saw Lailah again yesterday and bought her something to eat. Lailah is a really cute girl with a great personality. Her pretty eyes and smile along with the serious DSL's just make her so cute. She'd be even cuter if she would stop picking at the coke bugs and put a little weight back on. She says she used to weigh over three hundred pounds and you can see the results of the dramatic weight loss.
But all that doesn't matter when she is naked and doing her job. Her blowjob is totally off the charts with loads of sucking, licking, rimming, you name it. All three inputs are available. She has no phone but you can find her around the Wilkens area from the circle up to Payson.
If you see her out there stopping for her is never a bad idea from my experience with her. Take good care of her and she'll do the same for you.
-
11-24-16 06:08 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 694Thought you retired.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Did your stuffer say no way we need to play.
-
11-23-16 23:55 #31360Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-23-16 23:50 #31359Senior Member

Posts: 95Eyez wilkens
Had the pleasure of picking up eyes. Damn the reviews about her head gave were correct. Damage. 2, will absolutely repeat.
-
11-23-16 23:22 #31358Senior Member

Posts: 2419Don't know yet. Somebody is going to get stuffed tho. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cachero101
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 11:19 #31357Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanksgiving Stuffing
Hey Mr Nitetimer, are you Gona do a thanksgiving stuffing on thick ass Monica this year?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 08:12 #31356Senior Member

Posts: 126This Shannon sounds like someone I've been with.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Just to make sure, by "light skin" you mean she is like an AA mix? Or is she white?
-
11-23-16 07:09 #31355Senior Member

Posts: 464Empty Wilkens
It was stranded today around 5:30 am. I believe I saw Anna aka Arab Kandii at the circle but I wasn't sure and too early in my mongering adventure to scoop her up.
When do the hoes usually show up? I may hit up Fairhaven later on but I usually don't have any luck there during the day.
-
11-23-16 07:01 #31354Senior Member

Posts: 431Monica: Gobble Gobble
Hooked up with Monica yesterday thanks to NT. Like the rest of us, she's also a NT fan. She was a little big for my tastes so I gave her one job and she nailed it.
Happy Thanksgiving.
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Gob...-Full-29521551
-
11-23-16 06:51 #31353Senior Member

Posts: 1318Shannon-CB
Scooped Shannon w / baby at Citgo on Patapsco. Said she needed a ride to Walmart for some baby milk. She wrapped her baby up and placed her on the back seat with the stroller lodged in between seats. We didn't get far when she said she needed some $$ to buy the Similac (Oh really, what do you suggest? She is a light skin gal with tats on her neck, looks like OJ's daughter. Pulled off 4th Ave for further discussion. She finally cracked and said she occasionally partakes in the shenanigans that take place in this area. With her baby quiet as a mouse, I dropped my trousers and let her go to work. She had me ready to explode on two occasions when she stopped and looked over the seat to check on her baby--WTF. After the second abrupt halt I told her she needs to keep on the nob and get the job done. She went back to work and was able to pull the nut out. Gave her. 3 to help her w / baby and dropped her off on Fairhaven. Not sure if she ever got her milk but she did have some money in her pocket now. If I see her on the stroll, will wave and keep rolling. Too much drama to bust a nut!
-
11-23-16 06:40 #31352Senior Member

Posts: 1318She was always a great date and wouldn't have it any other way. She took a load with the best of them and liked to show you the cum rag before she ingested it. RIP SAM RIP.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 23:47 #31351

Posts: 96Sam
Thanks for the older shots of Sam. I genuinely liked her, she was a nice gal. But the addiction is a ***** ruler; it will take every F-ing thing from every one of them, sooner or later. Sam lost more than most. May God Bless and keep you Sam. I will miss you.
Originally Posted by Italmal2387
[View Original Post]
If we truly like any of them, then the best we can hope for is they loose the habit and disappear entirely, as in recover, and move on to better things. Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.
-
11-22-16 23:14 #31350Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
I'm not sure how I missed it but this should never have been allowed.
If somebody posts any info that leads to her real life we would delete it. Posting REAL pictures, pictures that might very well be on her social media creates a much stronger bridge to her real life than some pic taken in the back of a car.
I am truly sorry for your loss but posts like this make it more, not less certain that anybody who was involved with her real life who didn't know about her professional life would find her on a hooker forum.
A2









Reply With Quote



