Thread: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 197
-
12-09-16 16:31 #107Senior Member

Posts: 1675https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...e-georgia.html
Fifty million Ukrainians will now have open visa to Western Europe. WTF! We get a trickle and they get a monsoon of fresh faced pussies. Always the short end of the stick for us.
-
11-23-16 10:26 #106Senior Member

Posts: 793My guess is.
People here are too skeptical and the reliable and affordable supply is just not big enough here in town. So, people are much more trigger-itchy reading reviews or posts.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
For example, Zasu Knight was in Chicago between 10/27-10/29, as her ad can still be found on TER Chicago ad board. Although Zasu removed some old travel dates from her site, which may raise skepticism, people have little patience here when it comes to the usefulness and trustworthiness of posts here. Sigh.
-
11-23-16 06:30 #105Senior Member

Posts: 653Agree With Patrick
If you "don't want to lead people there if they aren't already aware" then why post anything at all?
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
If you "flaked" because " you were not "into her" then why do want to know about her?
I fail to see the logic here.
AJ.
-
11-23-16 06:29
Senior Member
-
11-22-16 18:56 #104Senior Member

Posts: 254I'm not so sure. His tough posturing on immigration in general and his attempts to portray himself as a 'law and order' candidate means he may very well crack down on women who come here for sex work regardless of ethnicity. Also, you'll notice a lot of white supremacists discriminate against other whites for being the 'wrong' kind of whites. Just look at how Poles, Romanians, Albanians, Russians, Ukrainians, Yugoslavians and other Eastern Europeans are treated in the UK for example.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 18:41 #103Administrator

Posts: 5255I'm amazed
You guys can literally fight about anything. Phones?
A2.
-
11-22-16 18:16 #102Senior Member

Posts: 228I think Trump might restrict immigration from non-white countries but not from white countries. He's surrounded himself with white nationalists.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 17:07 #101Senior Member

Posts: 254God damnit. God FUCKING damnit. I'm having the worst streak of blue balls since I've gotten into this hobby. I've been trying for a while to get in touch with several providers. Had one provider flake on me, found out another apparently retired, and a third more or less told me no. Had a couple more who just won't text me back or pick up their phone, and I may have burnt a couple of bridges. Even went to a new (to me) massage place and struck out, which wouldn't be so bad, but I'm still out the money. Seriously, if my balls get any bluer, it'll look like I'm smuggling a pair of smurfs in my pants. I think I may be cursed.
Anyway, it doesn't matter much. I'll be out of town for a bit, but I don't like mongering close to the holidays. For one, gas prices go up and I'd rather not give the gas companies any more of my money thank you very much. But I've noticed it can be hard to find providers too. I mean, at least some of them have friends and family and I get it. More to the point, though, I suspect LEO is also more active around such times. I mean, I know with New Years they're going to look for drunk drivers and such. It wouldn't shock me overly much if Chicago looks to bust out-of-towers around major holidays, knowing how anti-sex they are.
As for burner phones, just always do it. For one thing, you don't want your hobbies traced back to your phone. No point in work / your wife finding out. There are some providers who are discreet, and some who are unethical and will try blackmailing you or worse. Why risk it? Also, if the police do get your number, you never know what could happen. Probably nothi but why take any unnecessary risks? Especially in a city like Chicago where we are known for corruption and breaking the rules. Finally, if you do blow things with a provider, you can always try back a week or two later with a different burner phone (and different number). I've been in that situation a few times and it sucks, but at least it will get you somewhere. My two cents.
That's assuming trump doesn't have them deported. I don't know the statistics, but I've got a gut feeling there are more than a few illegals in our little hobby, and really, I don't mind. As long as they can show me a good time, that's not my problem. The other thing is that trump MIGHT make it harder to legally immigrate to the country, especially for the kind of girls that would be into our little thing.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 11:29 #100Senior Member

Posts: 793Your approach is not really sharing friendly
Everyone has different takes, tastes and focuses of playground. I keep tabs on interesting CL or BP reports in case I find them appealing and want to try out and provide more intel. But I have my own capacity so I won't know all the valid CL intel and actual providers, while I have a good handle on higher end agencies and independent girls, local and those visiting Chicago.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
Trust me, even discussions about Logan Tantrica are most than enough and pop up every now and then under BP, massage parlor, and EMP threads, there are always regular and senior members posting questions about Logan Tantrica (or girls from LT). People may RTFF for a bit, but they rarely keep track of posts back for months. Your assumption is not wrong. You just not be as helpful. I believe those who troll CL often may know what you talked about, but I didn't see them responding to you. Why? People may not know for certain that you were talking about the same girl that they think she may be. They don't want to comment until they know exactly who she is. Or they just don't share.
Maybe you just want to vent and don't care about responses, that's okay. I just find this type of posts less helpful and less friendly. Sorry.
-
11-21-16 20:20 #99Senior Member

Posts: 3480Provider's Phone Having Your Phone Number.
I'm not a Lawyer.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
If a provider you're seeing gets arrested how can the police tie you into being one of her clients? Without actually catching you in the act all you can say you're just a friend. Glad I'm not Married. I can play without doing all this sneaking around.
-
11-21-16 19:57 #98Senior Member

Posts: 1164My paranoia
Maybe that's the reason I use a burn phone, I'm paranoid. Any of the apps or services that offer 'anonymous' calling or a 'throw-away' number still have to connect back to a real phone, one that's in your real name. Given the lengths some the's have gone to recently to 'clean up' the 'problem' of prostitution, it does not take a great deal of imagination to see one hitting an app provider or service with a subpoena for a list of their users due to proof off a provider's phone that they are profiting from illegal activities. With a burner, if I even think three's a problem, I can wipe it down, toss it in a trash can, and there's nothing to tie it to me. I'm a ghost, as far as providers go, and I like it that way.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 01:57 #97Senior Member

Posts: 1255Phones. Best solution I've found
I recently added "Sideline" to my Android phone. Its a free phone number. You can set the thing to forward to voicemail. Separate ringtone. Voicemail to text. Call screening. I can't find any disadvantages. Free app. Free number. You can pay extra to remove the ads. And of course, you can hide the app or password the app.
The Spa has a Google Voice number that rings on L's phone as well as on my Sideline phone number so I can field calls when she is busy. Bob.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 22:36 #96Senior Member

Posts: 69Here's the thing. This girl has posted enough information that anyone with a brain could figure out her exact name and address. I don't want to lead people there if they aren't already aware. She's been advertising since the Spring. I know at least one other person here mentioned her earlier in the year. I flaked when I met her at our "rendevouz" coffee shop because I wasn't into her. I'm just curious if anyone else has taken the plunge and what the experience is like. I've given you enough info in my posts to find her ads.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 22:34 #95Senior Member

Posts: 69I don't call providers on my phone at all. Use strictly email or google voice.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
You know what the a better way for the SO to find out that I've been calling hookers? By finding a trak phone hidden in my work bag or hidden in the car. Much easier to use my super secret gmail account and delete history on my iPhone or use in hidden mode on computer.
-
11-20-16 08:44 #94Administrator

Posts: 5255Last warning
This is the last time I'm moving posts to this fight thread. This thread was created because as shown below once you guys get started there is no stopping you.
Here's an easy way to know if a post should be here. If you are making a critical review of another members post then don't do it on a review thread. Those threads are for REVIEWING chicks. If you can see that there is a problem with a post so can everybody else. If you guys could just let one person say something I'd probably leave it alone but you don't. If I wouldn't have stopped this it would have gone on for 40 posts. There majority of guys that come to the forum come here to read reviews. The other problem with this is that the guys who do this then want to be the first to post something so they pounce on every new member and that runs a lot of guys off.
Going forward I won't move posts here, I will throw the flag and put the member on moderation and then your posts will need to be cleared by me before they go live. People come to the forum, they post what they post, if it doesn't violate the guidelines it goes up, then every member can read the posts and evaluate the information for themselves.
Seriously it won't matter who you are, "call somebody out" on a review thread and you will be going on moderation. If you HAVE to call them out, then do it here. You can post it, you just can't post it on a review thread.
A2
Originally Posted by Chiz30
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheCode
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DaJeezy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DaJeezy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 04:56 #93Senior Member

Posts: 452Idk
Well somehow he knows the talent looks a lot nicer at sky one than 99% of places in ChiTown. I'm thinking he's legit, LEO doesn't have opinions like that.
Originally Posted by DaJeezy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





