Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 959 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanblah  [View Original Post]
    If you find Meagan on Lawrence then she asks for. 60 just for the mic job. Very toothy, worst job I've ever had. One of the cutest girls on the n. Side though. I saw her a second time on North. She says she only asks for. 20 on when she's on North. Started the mic job and it was horrible so I stopped her and gave her another. 20 for FS. I usually don't do that but she is cute and I was upset that the mic job was so terrible. Got her into position and I found out for the next 10 minutes that she is the most vocal girl I've ever been with. I have to admit it was pretty hot. She could barely take it. Lots of moaning. Absolutely destroyed her for 10 min. For. 40, that was pretty awesome, but I'd never do FS again with a SW, risking too much. The cutest are Josie, Bria and Nicole (but they as for. 40 for the mic job,) the far north side still has a few nice surprises every now and then, haven't seen Donna on Lawrence in a long time. Haven't gone fishing in weeks, they all ask for. 40 for the mic job and I think that's just too much. I've yet to see the famous Russian named Tanya? Valine will do it for .20 and she does it well. Her, josie and bria are like sucking robots. so good it's almost inhuman.
    Lolz why would you go a second time if you knew how it was the first 😅.

    Meagan had purple hair the time I saw her.

  2. #6918

    Meagan

    Is Meagan a red head? She Sounds familar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanblah  [View Original Post]
    If you find Meagan on Lawrence then she asks for. 60 just for the mic job. Very toothy, worst job I've ever had. One of the cutest girls on the n. Side though. I saw her a second time on North. She says she only asks for. 20 on when she's on North. Started the mic job and it was horrible so I stopped her and gave her another. 20 for FS. I usually don't do that but she is cute and I was upset that the mic job was so terrible. Got her into position and I found out for the next 10 minutes that she is the most vocal girl I've ever been with. I have to admit it was pretty hot. She could barely take it. Lots of moaning. Absolutely destroyed her for 10 min. For. 40, that was pretty awesome, but I'd never do FS again with a SW, risking too much. The cutest are Josie, Bria and Nicole (but they as for. 40 for the mic job,) the far north side still has a few nice surprises every now and then, haven't seen Donna on Lawrence in a long time. Haven't gone fishing in weeks, they all ask for. 40 for the mic job and I think that's just too much. I've yet to see the famous Russian named Tanya? Valine will do it for .20 and she does it well. Her, josie and bria are like sucking robots. so good it's almost inhuman.

  3. #6917

    5th

    Found a really hot WSW named Kadie. Nice clean face and body. Says she just moved here from Brooklyn and can be found on archer by cis as well. Very nice girl. If you ever get a chance with her then take it. Have number but don't really care to trade unless the offer is good.

    Also dreamt of Charlene again. Head game still A1.

  4. #6916
    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? Cause her rates weren't bad.
    If you find Meagan on Lawrence then she asks for. 60 just for the mic job. Very toothy, worst job I've ever had. One of the cutest girls on the n. Side though. I saw her a second time on North. She says she only asks for. 20 on when she's on North. Started the mic job and it was horrible so I stopped her and gave her another. 20 for FS. I usually don't do that but she is cute and I was upset that the mic job was so terrible. Got her into position and I found out for the next 10 minutes that she is the most vocal girl I've ever been with. I have to admit it was pretty hot. She could barely take it. Lots of moaning. Absolutely destroyed her for 10 min. For. 40, that was pretty awesome, but I'd never do FS again with a SW, risking too much. The cutest are Josie, Bria and Nicole (but they as for. 40 for the mic job,) the far north side still has a few nice surprises every now and then, haven't seen Donna on Lawrence in a long time. Haven't gone fishing in weeks, they all ask for. 40 for the mic job and I think that's just too much. I've yet to see the famous Russian named Tanya? Valine will do it for .20 and she does it well. Her, josie and bria are like sucking robots. so good it's almost inhuman.

  5. #6915

    Andrea

    Haven't been much of the streetwalker type of guy but man last night. I was hungry went stroll 47 for about and hour and picked up about 4 but drop them back of. You know I'm a into the younger good looking chicks and man the 4 that I picked up where f* beat. So I made them ride out. Lots and lots of action last night hella action 3-4 girls almost on every other block. Anyway with my luck I was about to call it a night when godddamn I saw a WSW looked like she was 20. Pulled asked how much and came up short ran to the back came back she was gone. Called it a night and was driving home and saw a another WSW late 30's she was okay name was andrea picked her up. And was willing do the whole deal for 10. So decide for a quick HJ. She wouldn't stop bragging about her daughter and how she was so not use to this stuff. Got her digits says she has another girl who would be down for a 3. Willing to trade for younger WSW.

    Pufin out.

  6. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    Met a really hot young slim WSW named Tina. One of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. Had to smash that. Did doggy from outside of the passenger side LOL. Got number if anyone wants to trade. Searching for young latinas or wsw

    Also got BJ from Vicki on North by P. Not bad.
    Ronald McDonald looking ****? Bbj?

  7. #6913

    Unk is out

    Be careful fellas, did a quick route by sis and ski. Spotted 2 of uncle tommy's boys and a couple of the city's finest parked on side streets and rolling around. Took it as a sign and beat a hasty retreat, Didn't go any further than I had. Sure wanted to partake but looks like I'm playing it solo. Or something.

  8. #6912

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Send off fckin crackslut. Its a wrap for this washed up ****. Don't trust her at all.
    What happened? More info.

  9. #6911

    Joleen

    Send off fckin crackslut. Its a wrap for this washed up ****. Don't trust her at all.

  10. #6910

    Asians

    Hey guys if anyone is into asians, I have a number to Asian girls. It's an apartment in chinatown. Security is tigbt. You have to meet the guy (again guy in car) at another location nearby first. If he believes you're not a cop, he directs you to the actual location. Seriously the prettiest asian girls there. Similar to skyone but at half the cost.

    Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.

  11. #6909

    Row

    Was driving down the row or 50 and a block or two south of fullerton was a red head that would not get off the corner I cirled back aro and she wouldn't more so I dint bite. On to the next.

    Found a redhead slim 20's north and P if anyone wants to trade.

  12. #6908

    2 dreams

    Met a really hot young slim WSW named Tina. One of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. Had to smash that. Did doggy from outside of the passenger side LOL. Got number if anyone wants to trade. Searching for young latinas or wsw

    Also got BJ from Vicki on North by P. Not bad.

  13. #6907

    Glad you did not proceed

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    After my nightmare time in Portland, I am so glad to be coming home! Check out my post in that city for the strangest occurrence I have ever had. I swear at one point I thought she was possessed.
    I think it would have escalated once back at your hotel. At least you got gone and no damage was done except a fast food meal. Sounds like a person that was from somewhere else and is broke. There are a lot of those types not so much here because the weather breaks bad but vegas and los angeles obviously very transient in general. So glad it did not get on the record. She might have called uncle LEO afterwards and said you raped her! You'd still be out there sorting all of that out. Be safe all. Weather is breaking down on us towards the end of the week. Time to bundle up!

  14. #6906

    So glad to be coming home.

    After my nightmare time in Portland, I am so glad to be coming home! Check out my post in that city for the strangest occurrence I have ever had. I swear at one point I thought she was possessed.

  15. #6905

    2 HSWs

    I was on Cic and Aug around 2:30 am, decided to pull over to check my phone. I would periodically check my surroundings and noticed that there were two Hispanics going to the gas station. One was about 5'8, very curvy and the other was about 5'4, thin, but curvy. The taller one went inside the gas station and the shorter one went against the fence, directly across from me. I went back to checking things on my phone for about 4 minutes, looked up and seen them walking east down Aug. I drove down a bit, busted a you-turn, and they was gone. Some of the best looking that I've seen out there so far. If anyone got more info on them, give info out on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape