Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 363 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Once again I missed hitting the, "Trifecta. " Don't fret, I did manage to get the, "Daily Double," and that was enough for me.

    Have mercy baby, what ya gon' do?

    CookyJar.
    Cooky as usual great shoot.

  2. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Once again I missed hitting the, "Trifecta. " Don't fret, I did manage to get the, "Daily Double," and that was enough for me.

    Have mercy baby, what ya gon' do?

    CookyJar.
    Wow Cookyjar, you are the man! All you needed was Stacey to complete that foursome.

  3. #4496

    Kia & Tiffany – The Daily Double

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    …I experienced a small glitch, a brain fart, resulting in a slight hesitate before I answered back, "Hey Kia, what's up?" In the fraction of a second before I had answered, my brain had been flooded with thoughts of a possible, Trifecta.
    CookyJar.
    Once again I missed hitting the, "Trifecta. " Don't fret, I did manage to get the, "Daily Double," and that was enough for me.

    Have mercy baby, what ya gon' do?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany & Kia 004.jpg‎   Tiffany & Kia 001.jpg‎   Tiffany & Kia 003.jpg‎   Tiffany & Kia 005.jpg‎   Tiffany & Kia 14.jpg‎  

    Tiffany & Kia 22.jpg‎   Daily Double 001.jpg‎   Daily Double 002.jpg‎   Daily Double 003.jpg‎   Daily Double 004.jpg‎  


  4. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I passed by Kia twice before I recognized her. I had gotten only a glimpse and thought it could have been her, so I turned around, drove pass, and turned a corner. She followed my lead, walked up to my driver's side and peered in before, at my suggestion, gripping the door handle and getting in. Sure enough, it was Kiax. "Hi CookyJar," she said shyly.

    She got in and I experienced a small glitch, a brain fart, resulting in a slight hesitate before I answered back, "Hey Kia, what's up?" In the fraction of a second before I had answered, my brain had been flooded with thoughts of a possible, Trifecta.

    CookyJar.
    Kia still looking good. I am glad she got her weight back. She is still the best looking SW on Broadway I have had and seen in years.

  5. #4494

    Kia – An Opportunity Revisited???

    I passed by Kia twice before I recognized her. I had gotten only a glimpse and thought it could have been her, so I turned around, drove pass, and turned a corner. She followed my lead, walked up to my driver's side and peered in before, at my suggestion, gripping the door handle and getting in. Sure enough, it was Kiax. "Hi CookyJar," she said shyly.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...and maybe I'm just an unappreciative asshole, I will always look back on this one as an opportunity lost. I had a rare opportunity, the chance to pull-off the elusively rare Trifecta (the MFFF foursome). I had the chance to be with the three top BSWers currently working Broadway, Stacey, Bunny and Kia. It was all set and I blew it.CookyJar.
    KiaX.
    She got in and I experienced a small glitch, a brain fart, resulting in a slight hesitate before I answered back, "Hey Kia, what's up?" In the fraction of a second before I had answered, my brain had been flooded with thoughts of a possible, Trifecta.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 003.jpg‎   Kia 88.jpg‎   Kia 90.jpg‎   Kia 009.jpg‎   Kia 008.jpg‎  

    Kia 010.jpg‎   Kia 007.jpg‎   Kia 05.jpg‎   Kia 006.jpg‎  

  6. #4493

    Re: Dealing with Kia exclusively, there may have been the rest earlier but not ever a

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLongDick  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is great, on and on. But if I could take one of them out of the game and say 'wife' them as not well suggested only Kia would like truly fill the order. Only Kia. Her personality trumps all of the rest even ol' what's her face? Oh, yeah um, Sherry, almost forgot her name.
    If I am to go by this post, I assume that you've dated both Tiffany and Kia. At lease you have dated Kia, I assume. Where is the review? Am I making an ass of myself.

    CookyJar.

  7. #4492

    RE: Jerz vs philly

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    I don't know I'm still a newbie here but is it me or is the overall quality better in jerz…
    A good question, one I've asked a couple of times myself. It is also a question I recently discuss with Kia, who has a few questions of her own. It turns out she recently spent a few days over on Kensington Avenue.

    CookyJar.

  8. #4491

    Re: Where Kia

    Quote Originally Posted by KiaXOXO909  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her in a while.
    Found her!

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: The forum does not alone for searches of names with only three digits, so I add an X. KiaX!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 86.jpg‎   Kia 001.jpg‎   Kia 002.jpg‎   Kia 005.jpg‎   Kia 00.jpg‎  

    Kia 004.jpg‎   Kia 97.jpg‎   Kia 92.jpg‎   Kia 04.jpg‎   Kia 93.jpg‎  


  9. #4490

    Jersey Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    I don't know I'm still a newbie here but is it me or is the overall quality better in jerz. When in hit the k there are only a few I see worthy of my seed. Can't bring to many supermen into the world. I have seen maybe 2 that I like on the k in the last month. I usually go with my old / new faithful nikky.
    In my limited experience, Jersey has it over the K. Something about Jersey girls; they seem more accommodating and are pleasanter to be with.

    YMMV, always.

    HP.

  10. #4489

    Recent Sting

    Gentleman, be warned that just earlier this week, LEO did a sting and picked up probably 20 or so girls off Broad. They are REALLY cleaning it up down there and they aren't going to stop trying to clean it up for a while. Be Safe and Happy Hunting.

  11. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you cannot find someone among mine, pick one of your own.

    For some reason when I think of pretty spinners, Michelle aka Rochelle comes to mind.

    CookyJar.
    Michelle is like a super model. Is she still around? She is gorgeous.

  12. #4487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat  [View Original Post]
    No need to apologize, you have your reasons. And yes I recall past problems. Like cherry I hooked up with her after during and after she worked the street. She was pissed at you. I did not care. It had nothing to do with me she was just redhead pussy.
    Stay safe.
    Yeah! Cherry was a mystery. I took her picture twice; she knew I would be posting them. After she had started working for an agency I ran into her on the street, and boy was she pissed. I asked her what the problem was and she told me to get the fuck away. She made a vulgar threat and I left her alone. Months later, I run into her again and she is fine and agrees to pose for me again. That was the last I saw or heard of her.

    There was a rumor that her handler or the people who ran the agency she worked for were looking for me. Somehow or another they got the idea that I was competition. It's possible that the agency thought that my pictures on USASexGuide reduced the value of their girls. Maybe they figured I was giving away the product for free.

    I wonder what ever happened to Cherry. She taught me a very valuable lesson. These girls can turn on you in a heartbeat. One minute they're all GFE, next minute – watch out.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4486

    Any intel on 35 yr old Helicia in Camden?

    Does anyone have anything to report on Helicia that hangs out toward Morgan Ave?

  14. #4485

    Jerz vs philly

    I don't know I'm still a newbie here but is it me or is the overall quality better in jerz. When in hit the k there are only a few I see worthy of my seed. Can't bring to many supermen into the world. I have seen maybe 2 that I like on the k in the last month. I usually go with my old / new faithful nikky.

  15. #4484

    Tiff

    Has anybody seen tiff lately? I'm in need of a another fix, LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape