Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3375

    Compassion and understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    I have had the exact same experience with Sam. The last time I saw her, I had to come back twice and spent over an hour total waiting in the parking lot. It's always worth the wait, but the waiting makes you want to go elsewhere.
    I think there is a general level of crisis and chaos in these women's lives. They're living hand to mouth, on the brink of homelessness in some cases. Managing child care with little to no resources. Etc.

    What appeals to me about Sam is she is very much a girl next door (GND). She's kind, sweet, friendly, polite, giving. Maybe there's a way to arrange a meeting that minimizes the wait time for me and provides her with sufficient advance notice so that she can plan around the chaos. I tend to want to see her on the spur of the moment. Which obviously doesn't work.

  2. #3374

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    This is very typical in my experience with Sam. Spotty communication. And unrealistic estimates of time. Every time I see her, I get past the point of giving up, my desire is revived, I recommit, and then eventually, hours after the initial contact, she finally shows up. I always have a fantastic time with her. And, really, if it were otherwise, if she were available whenever I wanted, I'd probably go broke. So the friction is a built in advantage, in my perspective.
    I have had the exact same experience with Sam. The last time I saw her, I had to come back twice and spent over an hour total waiting in the parking lot. It's always worth the wait, but the waiting makes you want to go elsewhere.

  3. #3373

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by MinerM  [View Original Post]
    So I did a quick check of recent postings and decided to give Seven a try.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...g-new/16731540

    She immediately answered and we set up time and agreed on an hour. She is 5'11", but I didn't get a weight (I'm not OFG qualified). Everything covered. No kissing. No DATY, which was probable good, since I discovered during my-after-session-self-cleaning that it was obviously that time of the month. She wasn't freshly showered, little salty on the neck and breasts. She put the cover on really early and went after a CBJ to get me ready. Not my favorite way to start.

    Since I didn't roll a seven to start, I got a seven on the second roll. I won't be repeating.

    Seven told me she lives in Milwaukee and travels to Madison every couple of weeks.
    I'm guilty of sometimes ignoring the advice that is freely available. We all want to see and experience these girls for ourselves. We think, "Maybe with me this fine thing will be different."

    More open, more passionate, etc.

    I'm pretty sure Seven has been reviewed. If anyone's curious, I'm happy to dig up the references. I confess, after reading all that's available about her, I've still got her in the maybe column. Because she's so damn cute.

    Nonetheless, at least so far, I've been successful at avoiding Seven. In fact, she reminds me of Thia. Actually, she sounds worse than Thia. At least with Thia, you can actually do just about anything. She just isn't really present and participating while you're doing it.

  4. #3372

    Seven

    Hey thanks for this review. I was trying to setup with Seven and she didn't respond. Must be the timing issue.

    It's sad that the local talent is flakey! I've tried Sam many times but zero response!

  5. #3371

    Sam and time / communication

    Quote Originally Posted by MinerM  [View Original Post]
    I had business meetings in Madison in the afternoon. So, I was hoping to set something up for the morning. I contacted Sam (ter 312771) the night before and we set up a time for the next morning. I called Sam when I arrived in Madison, she said she was getting a room and would be ready within 30 minutes. I thought, wow, this seems to real. Sigh, I never heard from Sam, again. No answer to my next couple calls and no reply to a couple texts. Radio silence.
    This is very typical in my experience with Sam. Spotty communication. And unrealistic estimates of time. Every time I see her, I get past the point of giving up, my desire is revived, I recommit, and then eventually, hours after the initial contact, she finally shows up. I always have a fantastic time with her. And, really, if it were otherwise, if she were available whenever I wanted, I'd probably go broke. So the friction is a built in advantage, in my perspective.

  6. #3370

    Gave Seven a try

    I had business meetings in Madison in the afternoon. So, I was hoping to set something up for the morning. I contacted Sam (ter 312771) the night before and we set up a time for the next morning. I called Sam when I arrived in Madison, she said she was getting a room and would be ready within 30 minutes. I thought, wow, this seems to real. Sigh, I never heard from Sam, again. No answer to my next couple calls and no reply to a couple texts. Radio silence.

    So I did a quick check of recent postings and decided to give Seven a try.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...g-new/16731540

    She immediately answered and we set up time and agreed on an hour. She is 5'11", but I didn't get a weight (I'm not OFG qualified). Everything covered. No kissing. No DATY, which was probable good, since I discovered during my-after-session-self-cleaning that it was obviously that time of the month. She wasn't freshly showered, little salty on the neck and breasts. She put the cover on really early and went after a CBJ to get me ready. Not my favorite way to start.

    Since I didn't roll a seven to start, I got a seven on the second roll. I won't be repeating.

    Seven told me she lives in Milwaukee and travels to Madison every couple of weeks.

  7. #3369

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, a little unreliable, but very sincere and enthuisastic. If you are willing to jump through some hoops, this is some good pussy!
    The white, wet panties pictured in the ad are a nice touch.

  8. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She's not what I'm looking for, so it's easy for me to stay away:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17391475

    But suppose she's your type. And you're the kind of guy who submits reviews. Presumably you read them first. How do you become the third guy to report that she's plain (5) and you should have stayed home (2)? Jesus.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=307557
    YES STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY!

    I wish the review before me had been posted prior to me wasting my time and money. I did find out a little about the cute blonde Lacy who was around a couple years ago. This was her girlfriend at the time. Which I remember her in a couple ads back then. Lacy kind of went our on her own for awhile then Trinity came back into town and she was gone.

  9. #3367

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Any details you care to share about looks, hygiene, menu, donation?

    Thanks!
    My experience with this one was unique, and while I won't be sharing all the details, I can say this:

    * Her pics are real, and some of them even taken within the last week.

    * She is just as cute in person.

    * Hygiene is great, she's clean, she's the only provider I've ever done DATY with.

    * boobs are small, but they are nice.

    * she's pretty clean overall, doesn't mess with hard drugs.

    * I was offered to do everything uncovered. As tempting as that sounds, it's a major red flag to me.

    * wasn't very limiting on the menu, doesn't care for greek but for the right donation would probably go for it anyways.

    If you want to give her the world, she'll give you a lot in return. But if you're looking for a nice quick lay with a cute girl who seems like she likes it, she'll do. Last time I saw her price quotes, they were on par with what else is available. QV starting at. 8, up from there. Senior members who want more info or pics can PM me directly.

  10. #3366

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, a little unreliable, but very sincere and enthuisastic. If you are willing to jump through some hoops, this is some good pussy!
    Thanks gor the info! Care to share any details?

    DT.

  11. #3365

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, a little unreliable, but very sincere and enthuisastic. If you are willing to jump through some hoops, this is some good pussy!
    Nice. Any details you care to share about looks, hygiene, menu, donation?

    Thanks!

  12. #3364

    Kali

    Met Kali today and enjoyed my visit. Very GFE, might not be 28 as advertised but didn't ask. Nice figure decent look. Nice place and very accomidating.

    Good hunting.

  13. #3363

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctexxas  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set something up. She keeps giving me the setup time and then goes radio silence. I've yet to hear from her again. I'll keep trying and let you know.

    DT.
    She is legit, a little unreliable, but very sincere and enthuisastic. If you are willing to jump through some hoops, this is some good pussy!

  14. #3362
    Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    180 for full hr program.

  15. #3361

    Info

    180 for full hr program.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodStuff  [View Original Post]
    What were you all in for? Looks like this west side place has a few ladies working at any given time, I have not found much else through research though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape