Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyblk8  [View Original Post]
    Wow, sounds like like cb is falling off. I haven't been there since Sara. Looks like these girls have heard about the money; and don't plan on staying long. So, maybe they don't mind sub par service: since they don't plan on being in Orlando permanently and aren't worried about a sustainable business model and / or satisfied regulars. We can hope this doesn't happen to BB. Be safe.
    To my knowledge places like CB and BB switch out girls on a regular basis. I know that some of the older "home grown" places don't but generally their selection is no where as adverse as places like CB and BB. You know what they say "variety is the spice of life".

  2. #19687

    LOL didn't mean to cause such a big discussion

    Like I said I had such an amazing time with my last lady down on Woodward going in with high expectations hoping to get the same treatment here on bumby but I didn't. I was disappointed I never said she was bad but in my opinion I feel she wasn't experienced enough taking care of someone like me. Now if I had her about 15 years ago I think the review would've been different. I know these places rotate or switch these girls out often so maybe I try when funds are adequate. LOL we were both sweating like a storm I wore that poor thing out though. I'm sure she is a lot better than other FS places.

  3. #19686

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list as I too have enjoyed the company of heather over the years.
    I suspect some people just do not know how to treat a lady. The male species I'd full of scumbags.

  4. #19685

    That's a shame

    Wow, sounds like like cb is falling off. I haven't been there since Sara. Looks like these girls have heard about the money; and don't plan on staying long. So, maybe they don't mind sub par service: since they don't plan on being in Orlando permanently and aren't worried about a sustainable business model and / or satisfied regulars. We can hope this doesn't happen to BB. Be safe.

  5. #19684

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Srw211  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you Chief. She an excellent therapist and I have always been smiling when I left after I earned her trust.
    Add me to the list as I too have enjoyed the company of heather over the years.

  6. #19683

    Bb

    Had the urge to get a nice massage. I have gone to many mps but this would be my first post here.

    I have gone to cb once and for some reason they turned me away. Maybe it was because they were full or I looked too young?

    Whatever the reason I remember going somewhere else that day.

    Went to BB last week and was met by a young lady. Yuki. Very nice lady, nice body. She didn't give a ts but that was fine because I had taken a shower right before I got there. Fun began right away. Pretty much everything on the menu. She will be gone for about a month after December and will be back after Jan. Def repeatable.

  7. #19682

    Another No Vote for CB

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Based from my experiences at both places I will have to say yes I'm not saying the bumby place was bad or awful. It's just the other place the lady really had me going I'm not the hardest and longest guy around so I can really use the extra tease and play. Snow I'm sure she is fine for guys that aren't as demanding as I am. She was a younger with nice bolts on and a little body kind of pretty but that just wasn't enough to get my blood flowing if you know what I mean. She was a very nice lady and worked very hard at being a sex warrior.
    I saw BoBo last week and paid the (high) going rate for a substandard massage, a table shower on a curbed slab used for jockey autopsies and a meh covered performance. May try BB but won't be back to CB. I'll stick with Mya for a great massage and sensual follow up or Persian Michelle for a white knuckle ride; both for less money.

  8. #19681
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday and got the new girl. PM me for details.
    Details please. This is on my way home daily. Sounds great. Thanks.

  9. #19680

    For me yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you prefer BB more than CB.
    Based from my experiences at both places I will have to say yes I'm not saying the bumby place was bad or awful. It's just the other place the lady really had me going I'm not the hardest and longest guy around so I can really use the extra tease and play. Snow I'm sure she is fine for guys that aren't as demanding as I am. She was a younger with nice bolts on and a little body kind of pretty but that just wasn't enough to get my blood flowing if you know what I mean. She was a very nice lady and worked very hard at being a sex warrior.

  10. #19679

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWarrior  [View Original Post]
    I was bored horny and had the extra cash to spare. I was in the mood for a nice massage parlor fix so after hearing that this place is owned by the same people I wanted to give them a try based on previous reviews even though there were some mixed reviews I decided to dine in anyway. Met at door by a girl name Snow BTW this is my first time visit to this place. I don't do this much and not a full service guy but my last experience at Bora bora was so insanely good intense shit I did come prepare.

    The ts massage was ok but everything after was nothing compared to my last session. She seem unexperienced and just not what I had expected, while I did see some pretty girls there that I might come back and repeat with but definitely not with this one. CBJ cfs fiv she was not GFE or bbj. She did commit to everything and took all positions like a champ and deep throated me good but Cbjs just don't do it for me and my dead dick couldn't barely feel a thing so it took me a long time before I could cum we must have been at it for a good 30 minutes going at it from every angle, she did have a pretty tight little snatch. I think she is unexperienced didn't have the wow factor I was expecting. So if anyone on here frequents this place let me know who to ask for until then I'm either going back to the other place or MST for a real nice massage and he.
    Sounds like you prefer BB more than CB.

  11. #19678

    Emily, former PAS

    Does anyone know if Emily that used to be at Park Avenue Spa is still in the area? I had some great times with her, and just moved back to the area.

  12. #19677

    CB disappointment

    I was bored horny and had the extra cash to spare. I was in the mood for a nice massage parlor fix so after hearing that this place is owned by the same people I wanted to give them a try based on previous reviews even though there were some mixed reviews I decided to dine in anyway. Met at door by a girl name Snow BTW this is my first time visit to this place. I don't do this much and not a full service guy but my last experience at Bora bora was so insanely good intense shit I did come prepare.

    The ts massage was ok but everything after was nothing compared to my last session. She seem unexperienced and just not what I had expected, while I did see some pretty girls there that I might come back and repeat with but definitely not with this one. CBJ cfs fiv she was not GFE or bbj. She did commit to everything and took all positions like a champ and deep throated me good but Cbjs just don't do it for me and my dead dick couldn't barely feel a thing so it took me a long time before I could cum we must have been at it for a good 30 minutes going at it from every angle, she did have a pretty tight little snatch. I think she is unexperienced didn't have the wow factor I was expecting. So if anyone on here frequents this place let me know who to ask for until then I'm either going back to the other place or MST for a real nice massage and he.

  13. #19676

    New girl at the place that must not be named in Maitland

    Called and booked an appointment for later on in the evening as that's when the new girl works (after 5 pm). All I need to summarize the experience is the word "Wow". I will definitely be going back as often as funds permit the price of attendance. Total damage $8, but I haven't convulsed like that in a very long time.

  14. #19675

    Mimi

    Saw Mimi on Thursday. I concur! A fun lady, lots of giggles and smiles and super sexy body.

    Take care.

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBig1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to BB last night and got together with Mimi. She's a little tiny thing with huge tits so I know that fun was about to be had and Mimi did not disappoint. Started with a nice TS where she payed A LOT of attention to JR and then we were off to the room. Fell asleep right away as she started removing her clothes exposing that sexy little body of hers. Had an awesome dream and when I woke up she gave me a very nice massage. Took her time and I didn't feel rushed at all. I was so relaxed that I'm pretty sure I started snoring because I woke up and she was laughing. Left there with a huge smile on my face and feeling like a million bucks!! Good times at BB!!

  15. #19674

    Relaxation at its best

    On a tip from MotoMadman I went to see Tina from the Tina / Eve duo link below and boy did I have a good time. They are setup near UCF and have a room converted with the massage table setup and darkened a bit for an easy snooze off into dreamland. Setup easy over text, 1. 2 for the hour. Moto indicated in his post they wanted to keep the details in this public forum to a minimum so I will respect that. I will be happy to share with senior and well contributing members in private.

    Cheers.

    -Jackt2.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5878775010.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape