Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15369

    Plane Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? Cause she advertising in two different cities at the same time. Any report? Thanks.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-call/6319589

    http://saltlakecity.postfastr.com/Th...-call/10171200
    I haven't seen her since she has been back, but yes she is real. She returned to UT a few months ago, and apparently is back like she advertises. Many of the girls come and go, they have ties on the mainland, and come here to make some money. There are some reviews in the early to mid part of the year. She is not to be confused with the other Summer who is advertising on Craigslist with the big beautiful eyes.

  2. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by HurdMan2003  [View Original Post]
    What floor is this?
    16th floor CC.

  3. #15367
    I have had topless and bottomless massages but really, what's the point of paying them extra when you'll be facing the floor anyway. IMO better to just wait till the flip then ask for the whole shebang. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Howzit guys,
    Anyone know of a decent looking MT (Not AMP) that will do topless massage and HE? Besides the chick in Waiks with the dreads, eric shin mentioned Thai Pattaya but I haven't been too lucky there in the topless requests.

  4. #15366

    Summer?

    Is she real? Cause she advertising in two different cities at the same time. Any report? Thanks.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-call/6319589

    http://saltlakecity.postfastr.com/Th...-call/10171200

  5. #15365

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    When someone asked if there is any providers out westside not to long ago, I mentioned there is one working out of town house in Kapolei. When I went to the townhouse in Kapolei, Nadia and another girl was there named Rina or Raina? HE provided. Then maybe 6 months later she opened another place in business area of Kapolei. She probably got her living situation set first while waiting for business to open. She did mention once the business opened, she won't be having appts. In townhouse, and will have to be legit. So, if this last review says she is still taking appts. Out of townhouse-did something happen at other business location? I do remember her at CC, maybe roaming at the most, and kind of moody.
    Some people have PM me, and said she might have been with Pat's (Thai aroma therapy) Kapolei business temporarily? Pat was at CC before as a "Maysa" before? Nadia may have been known as "Nishki" before also? I don't know if Nadia & Pat had some kind of connection at CC.

  6. #15364
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Photos are accurate. Search the forum for "Pranee" for reviews. My time with her at Paradise Thai was strictly legitimate massage only. No HE offered and none asked. Very strong. YMMV, though, as others have reported leaving happy. After three tries, I moved on.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    I've had the same experiences as most here. Saw her recently and massage was great. Lots of brushing but no real play. None the less, I left happy. Her personality is awesome too!!

  7. #15363
    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Don't know where she was before. My first time with her and like I reported no hint of playing. But saw a post after my post saying she was horny from the time he walked in so I don't know what really happened. She is taking appointments in a townhouse. She has a big poster covering her window advertising massage and she is advertising on Craigslist as well. Lucky for those who got some play but nothing for me. Massage was good and closer to my house than town so I may try again but not yet.
    Any contact info for this one?

  8. #15362

    Cc rub

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoomBoy  [View Original Post]
    Stop by CC for a repeat on some pussyrub, but after a decent massage, decided maybe I'll try for some 4 hand HJ. So asked if other girl be wiling to partake. She said ok. I was horny as hell so wanted to try something different. Had the skinny friend with short hair come over and they both started with a nice slow HJ with lots of oil. Told them I like it slow. Felt pretty nice. Maybe just me but it's always more exciting having two providers working on jr. Two girl FS would have been better, but not enough mula. Skinny girl is pretty shy. Kind of a turn on. Played with tits and ass through their clothes, then asked both to take tops off which they were hesitant, but I gave them the please-begging horny old guy technique. Stroked jr while I played away with their tits. Finally blew my load. Pretty nice session for a change. YMMV but I enjoyed it after begged for it. I'll repeat. Left $. 40 for the deed.

    BBBoy.
    What floor is this?

  9. #15361

    Not legit 1508 CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuntharang  [View Original Post]
    Run by Thai lady with lots of Chinese girls for HE.

  10. #15360

    Kay

    Does she play?

  11. #15359

    Pretty Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Here is a pic Nikki sent me hope it comes out!
    She speaks English without an accent. Is she a traditional Tai or what?

  12. #15358

    Photos look fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuntharang  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there but been to one you've been to them all. You will show up and get a girl that looks nothing like any of the girls in the photos, but she will be pretty, pleasant, speaks little to no English and be in her late 20's. Early 40's. You will get a good massage, HE and maybe FS is available depending on the provider. The place will be clean, private and safe. I've met some really nice girls at these places, I always have a good time! If you're OK with having no idea who you will get it should be fine, if you want to know exactly what your provider looks like stick to the more popular places that use real photos.

  13. #15357

    Haven't seen any reports on this place


  14. #15356

    PussyRub at CC

    Stop by CC for a repeat on some pussyrub, but after a decent massage, decided maybe I'll try for some 4 hand HJ. So asked if other girl be wiling to partake. She said ok. I was horny as hell so wanted to try something different. Had the skinny friend with short hair come over and they both started with a nice slow HJ with lots of oil. Told them I like it slow. Felt pretty nice. Maybe just me but it's always more exciting having two providers working on jr. Two girl FS would have been better, but not enough mula. Skinny girl is pretty shy. Kind of a turn on. Played with tits and ass through their clothes, then asked both to take tops off which they were hesitant, but I gave them the please-begging horny old guy technique. Stroked jr while I played away with their tits. Finally blew my load. Pretty nice session for a change. YMMV but I enjoyed it after begged for it. I'll repeat. Left $. 40 for the deed.

    BBBoy.

  15. #15355

    Anna at CC

    Does anyone have any intel on Anna at CC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape