Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 472 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #69

    Local advice

    Quote Originally Posted by SamConn  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some advice from locals. I enjoy upscale company and will be visiting next week. I have 3 ladies I am considering. 2 have several reviews on various site's and one is a BP ad that seems too good to be true. Please PM me if can provide any help. Thanks.
    Provide hyper link to their ads so we know who you are interested in. Fellow mongers will provide information if we know what and where the fuck you are you are interested in.

  2. #68

    Visiting SD

    Looking for some advice from locals. I enjoy upscale company and will be visiting next week. I have 3 ladies I am considering. 2 have several reviews on various site's and one is a BP ad that seems too good to be true. Please PM me if can provide any help. Thanks.

  3. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephermal12  [View Original Post]
    I am being sent to San Diego for business and am staying at a Hotel by the airport. I was looking on bkpage and other site; what area is that considered? Also any recommendations for massage parlor or any services? Likewise if you are planning a trip to chicago area hit me up and I can help.
    Stay away from Hotel Circle area. Always HOT!

  4. #66

    Updated Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    Go to USA Classifieds. Look up NoNonsenseLady. Send her an email. Set up a time. She will show, you will blow (with or without cover. She is great either way) and voila!! Easy cheesy.

    Don't think about it. Just do it. Thank me later. She is so good, I decided 15 minutes after my first French lesson I wanted another and she had me in another 10 minutes speaking the language love for a 2nd time. Even in my 20's that was rare.

    Why are you still reading??
    Because the link is different now, here is my current ad at USA Classifieds:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

    Happy holidays to all of you guys! Here's to more fun times ahead! A-head? Heh heh heh.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephermal12  [View Original Post]
    I am being sent to San Diego for business and am staying at a Hotel by the airport. I was looking on bkpage and other site; what area is that considered? Also any recommendations for massage parlor or any services? Likewise if you are planning a trip to chicago area hit me up and I can help.
    Point Loma. Airport. Downtown.

  6. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephermal12  [View Original Post]
    I am being sent to San Diego for business and am staying at a Hotel by the airport. I was looking on bkpage and other site; what area is that considered? Also any recommendations for massage parlor or any services? Likewise if you are planning a trip to chicago area hit me up and I can help.
    The area is considered to be Downtown.

  7. #63

    Visit soon

    I am being sent to San Diego for business and am staying at a Hotel by the airport. I was looking on bkpage and other site; what area is that considered? Also any recommendations for massage parlor or any services? Likewise if you are planning a trip to chicago area hit me up and I can help.

  8. #62

    New to the game

    Can someone PM me that will allow FS and more of A GFE. Incall service in non sketch area looking for a girl with a good rack and smaller the better. If she has big lips that's even better.

  9. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    Go to USA Classifieds. Look up NoNonsenseLady. Send her an email. Set up a time. She will show, you will blow (with or without cover. She is great either way) and voila!! Easy cheesy.

    Don't think about it. Just do it. Thank me later. She is so good, I decided 15 minutes after my first French lesson I wanted another and she had me in another 10 minutes speaking the language love for a 2nd time. Even in my 20's that was rare.

    Why are you still reading??
    Bear, somehow I missed this! What a great note!

    Honeyboy, he was saying voila about how simple it is to find me on USA Classifieds. Voila is a French term that sort of means "presto" or "ta-the!

    If I know Bear, he probably used a French term there because the discussion was about French lessons heeheehee.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    Go to USA Classifieds. Look up NoNonsenseLady. Send her an email. Set up a time. She will show, you will blow (with or without cover. She is great either way) and voila!! Easy cheesy.

    Don't think about it. Just do it. Thank me later. She is so good, I decided 15 minutes after my first French lesson I wanted another and she had me in another 10 minutes speaking the language love for a 2nd time. Even in my 20's that was rare.

    Why are you still reading??
    Who is voila?

  11. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on either someone or how the best way to go about looking for a provider for either BBBJ or CBJ without having to go through AMPs or FS. Is CL the way to go? Haven't had much luck finding providers that just offer that service.
    Go to USA Classifieds. Look up NoNonsenseLady. Send her an email. Set up a time. She will show, you will blow (with or without cover. She is great either way) and voila!! Easy cheesy.

    Don't think about it. Just do it. Thank me later. She is so good, I decided 15 minutes after my first French lesson I wanted another and she had me in another 10 minutes speaking the language love for a 2nd time. Even in my 20's that was rare.

    Why are you still reading??

  12. #58

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Just a quick thank you to everyone here for your friendship and fun times. Admin, you know I love you from afar. Thanks most of all to you and the USA team for making a place like this for people to share information. This place makes being a hobbyist a little less like being a completely alone person. It makes a big difference.

    Here is my USA ad. Be sure to check out the USA classifieds!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

  13. #57

    Thank you so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRascal  [View Original Post]
    NNL is a doll! We have met twice in the past and I'm still smiling.
    I am still smiling too! .

    Thanks very much to you and Chuckdeez for your kind words! I appreciate your friendship!

    Be well, everyone! Not sure what is going to come of the recent news about the BP CEO but I will be watching the developments closely!

  14. #56

    Nnl

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRascal  [View Original Post]
    NNL is a doll! We have met twice in the past and I'm still smiling.
    I completely agree I have seen her several times and am looking forward to my next visit.

  15. #55
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not sure it is that difficult

    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on either someone or how the best way to go about looking for a provider for either BBBJ or CBJ without having to go through AMPs or FS. Is CL the way to go? Haven't had much luck finding providers that just offer that service.
    I think you will find that pretty much any SP will give you a BJ if that is all you want. I just can't image any saying, "Look, Jack, if you won't fuck me then the date is off. " So, just ask.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape