Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3330

    Kristi. Avoid

    Whenever I see her post (she changes numbers often), I feel compelled to urge you to avoid her:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-out/17423728

    These are her real pics. The shit she pulled with me was agreeing to GFE beforehand and then in the middle of the session announcing she doesn't do FS on the first date.

    I'll never repeat with someone who pulls that shit.

  2. #3329

    No phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It can be hard to follow these threads. I think you're responding to the comment about ads with no phone number. But you're not saying you responded to that ad. Instead, you responded to a different ad without a phone number. Providing the link to the ad always helps clear up potential confusion.

    I think you're talking about this ad:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645
    I never figured out how to tranfer adds, any help would be great. Yes that's the girl Brianna I saw but the other add with the black girl with tape over nips is the one I contacted. Just letting you guys know it does work sometimes without a phone number. And like I said I will repeat.

  3. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    I saw these two last weekend. I would not repeat with either, for different reasons.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...exxxy/17417955

    Met her at her east side incall. The place she's in is kind of a dump. She met me at the side door and I went to her room. I've heard from others that her body is deathly skinny, and while she is skinny, I didn't think it was too bad. Her face though was not as attractive as I was expecting. Worn out and likely drugged out. She's living in her room with another provider. They have a cat living in the room, which was an unexpected surprise. DFK, BBBJ, and mish. We chatted a bit at the end on her bed. She told me her real name, and we discussed Trump and the election. I always like getting little personal tidbits from providers I see. Right at the end, her roommate (the other provider) knocks on the door and she has to left her in. I definitely would never set up anything with her roommate haha. Anyway, even though she was really friendly, I highly doubt I would ever repeat due to the fact that there are better looking providers out there.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rvice/17422483

    The next day I saw Lydia. She's the girl in the picture. I wouldn't call her a BBW, but she's a bit overweight. Not skinny by any means. Met her at her incall. Right off the bat, she seemed distant and I didn't really feel comfortable making small talk with her. No kissing. BBBJ and mish. She wouldn't do doggie because she said her back was hurting. Overall, I thought she had a bad attitude. Maybe she was having a bad day or something, but I won't repeat based on the fact that we had zero connection / chemistry. She is the anti-Sam, so to speak.
    Nice reviews, thanks.

  4. #3327

    2 reviews

    I saw these two last weekend. I would not repeat with either, for different reasons.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...exxxy/17417955

    Met her at her east side incall. The place she's in is kind of a dump. She met me at the side door and I went to her room. I've heard from others that her body is deathly skinny, and while she is skinny, I didn't think it was too bad. Her face though was not as attractive as I was expecting. Worn out and likely drugged out. She's living in her room with another provider. They have a cat living in the room, which was an unexpected surprise. DFK, BBBJ, and mish. We chatted a bit at the end on her bed. She told me her real name, and we discussed Trump and the election. I always like getting little personal tidbits from providers I see. Right at the end, her roommate (the other provider) knocks on the door and she has to left her in. I definitely would never set up anything with her roommate haha. Anyway, even though she was really friendly, I highly doubt I would ever repeat due to the fact that there are better looking providers out there.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rvice/17422483

    The next day I saw Lydia. She's the girl in the picture. I wouldn't call her a BBW, but she's a bit overweight. Not skinny by any means. Met her at her incall. Right off the bat, she seemed distant and I didn't really feel comfortable making small talk with her. No kissing. BBBJ and mish. She wouldn't do doggie because she said her back was hurting. Overall, I thought she had a bad attitude. Maybe she was having a bad day or something, but I won't repeat based on the fact that we had zero connection / chemistry. She is the anti-Sam, so to speak.

  5. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I e-mailed this add ($60 Special today dated 11/14/ at 8:12 am) from backpage body rubs set up for next day & met Brianna not the same as add but later saw her add (New girl Brianna dated 11/14/ at 8:11 am.) The parlor is on the west side. She said that 3 girls are working & hours are from 11 am till 7 pm. 60 half 120 full hour. No phone number but the e-mail worked for me. I will repeat.
    It can be hard to follow these threads. I think you're responding to the comment about ads with no phone number. But you're not saying you responded to that ad. Instead, you responded to a different ad without a phone number. Providing the link to the ad always helps clear up potential confusion.

    I think you're talking about this ad:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645

  6. #3325

    Not & scam or fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy  [View Original Post]
    It has always been my opinion if there is no phone number included it is either a scam or fake. It like having a store with a secret entrance.
    I e-mailed this add ($60 Special today dated 11/14/ at 8:12 am) from backpage body rubs set up for next day & met Brianna not the same as add but later saw her add (New girl Brianna dated 11/14/ at 8:11 am.) The parlor is on the west side. She said that 3 girls are working & hours are from 11 am till 7 pm. 60 half 120 full hour. No phone number but the e-mail worked for me. I will repeat.

  7. #3324

    Howard to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a friend should "go get that pussy", it looks real good. Doesn't Professional equate to expensive price with a cold non caring provider of. Marginal skills.
    Go get that pussy.

  8. #3323

    Rules are meant to be broken

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy  [View Original Post]
    It has always been my opinion if there is no phone number included it is either a scam or fake. It like having a store with a secret entrance.
    Very true. But sometimes there are gems. Like this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/16755367

    Something about the pics made me very curious. So I emailed her, we went back and forth in email, and she eventually sent me her number. We met one night and it was one of the best times I ever had. Very cute girl. Very sweet. And now, she's in the wind.

  9. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/14051646

    The title of her ad is:

    Hey guys new professional here to pay and please

    Yeah, that fires me up.

    She claims the pics are real.

    I'm not that stupid. Perhaps one of you is and would like to toftt and report back. ;-)

    Oh, and it's $300 for an hour.
    Maybe a friend should "go get that pussy", it looks real good. Doesn't Professional equate to expensive price with a cold non caring provider of. Marginal skills.

  10. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...needs/17411060

    She looks good. We supposedly need to e-mail her for her phone number. Anyone seen her?
    It has always been my opinion if there is no phone number included it is either a scam or fake. It like having a store with a secret entrance.

  11. #3320

    Marketing genius

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/14051646

    The title of her ad is:

    Hey guys new professional here to pay and please

    Yeah, that fires me up.

    She claims the pics are real.

    I'm not that stupid. Perhaps one of you is and would like to toftt and report back. ;-)

    Oh, and it's $300 for an hour.

  12. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...needs/17411060

    She looks good. We supposedly need to e-mail her for her phone number. Anyone seen her?
    No reply so far.

  13. #3318

    New Prospect

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...needs/17411060

    She looks good. We supposedly need to e-mail her for her phone number. Anyone seen her?

  14. #3317

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    How does her attitude compare to Thia's?
    Attitude is much better than Thia's. She was warm and accommodating and was open to anal play after I asked.

  15. #3316

    Jayda

    This girl's been around a while, using various names and numbers:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...jayda/17368680

    I've only seen her twice and not in a while. When I saw her, earlier this year, she was very young and fresh. And the first time was one of my favorite sessions ever. The second, not so much.

    I've always wanted to see her again, to see which of those was the fluke. Outcall only makes that more unlikely, especially since I think she lives in the Dells. So spontaneous hookups just don't happen. It takes too much planning. Her lack of timely communication doesn't help.

    What am I, just a whiner?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape