Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 608 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4530

    Yes. GB

    Charmo.

    Hook it up, I have some supplies as well lets do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Any guys available tomorrow morning for a little fun? Or Saturday afternoon?

    Friends email me. My USAG inbox is full, won't be able to receive PMs until later tonight.

  2. #4529

    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a session with the Indian chick? I just don't know if I'm into that look, but it looks like a sure thing. Curious what her setup is like.
    Maybe I missed something when I'm traveling to no man towns for work this week. Would you mind including a URL? From BP, CL, EROS, TER?

  3. #4528

    MAG Mile

    Anyone had a session with the Indian chick? I just don't know if I'm into that look, but it looks like a sure thing. Curious what her setup is like.

  4. #4527

    1 Benefit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    Two things that might lead to many more euro girls coming to America.

    1. Brexit. Will be harder for ee girls to go to GBR. Pound also is weaker so they get less money after conversion.

    2. Trump causes higher interest rates and dollar strengthens. Stronger dollar means EE girls are earning more when converted back to euros.
    That's 1 benefit of electing Trump Let's hope there are more.

  5. #4526

    Email

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Any guys available tomorrow morning for a little fun? Or Saturday afternoon?

    Friends email me. My USAG inbox is full, won't be able to receive PMs until later tonight.
    What's your email, and where?

  6. #4525

    Bang Gang

    Any guys available tomorrow morning for a little fun? Or Saturday afternoon?

    Friends email me. My USAG inbox is full, won't be able to receive PMs until later tonight.

  7. #4524

    Euro pussy explosion?

    Two things that might lead to many more euro girls coming to America.

    1. Brexit. Will be harder for ee girls to go to GBR. Pound also is weaker so they get less money after conversion.

    2. Trump causes higher interest rates and dollar strengthens. Stronger dollar means EE girls are earning more when converted back to euros.

  8. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?
    If you're not married or have a nosey SO, check with your insurance provider to see if STD tests are covered. My insurance covers it (BCBS) and it is now part of my annual physical.

    And my doctor doesn't call or mail anything. I have an online account with the clinic and can log in and get the results.

  9. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollie  [View Original Post]
    I asked STD Express the what-if question and they would have to use your real name to order a script but HIPPA laws supposedly protect your privacy. You better have cash to pay for whatever meds you need or you will have an insurance paper trail.
    So basically TSTD is anonymous and STD express is Private but not anonymous. Thanks for the info. Better to be safe than sorry!

  10. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    I've used tstd. Org and STD Test Express. tstd.org is cheaper upfront, but if a test comes back positive and you need a script, consulting with their doc is another charge. STD Test Express (as I recall) is all inclusive, therefore more expensive.

    If you're doing 'maintenance' testing (every 3 months or so) and being a safer monger (no BB anything) then tstd would be the way to go. If you had any BB fun and you had concerns you might ring positive (nailing a SW BB while she shot up and asked if her sores looked better from back there), then try one of the other anonymous services.

    One thing I always wondered about (let's play the what if game) is if you test positive and need a script. Do you, even with an anonymous service, need to give your real name to get the script? Or can you use the name you gave for testing? I would think you could, but you'd take the hit in not being able to use your insurance (if you have it) to cover the script cost. For those of us with SO's, I'd take the hit. For those of you that can do the online route, then I'm thinking you can wait for the order. Unless of course, you need a jab in the ass, then it's off to the doc no matter what.

    Laying all this out reminds me why I moved away from FS providers and into the AMPs / EMPs. I guess one latex failure will do that to you!
    I asked STD Express the what-if question and they would have to use your real name to order a script but HIPPA laws supposedly protect your privacy. You better have cash to pay for whatever meds you need or you will have an insurance paper trail.

  11. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?
    I've used tstd. Org and STD Test Express. tstd.org is cheaper upfront, but if a test comes back positive and you need a script, consulting with their doc is another charge. STD Test Express (as I recall) is all inclusive, therefore more expensive.

    If you're doing 'maintenance' testing (every 3 months or so) and being a safer monger (no BB anything) then tstd would be the way to go. If you had any BB fun and you had concerns you might ring positive (nailing a SW BB while she shot up and asked if her sores looked better from back there), then try one of the other anonymous services.

    One thing I always wondered about (let's play the what if game) is if you test positive and need a script. Do you, even with an anonymous service, need to give your real name to get the script? Or can you use the name you gave for testing? I would think you could, but you'd take the hit in not being able to use your insurance (if you have it) to cover the script cost. For those of us with SO's, I'd take the hit. For those of you that can do the online route, then I'm thinking you can wait for the order. Unless of course, you need a jab in the ass, then it's off to the doc no matter what.

    Laying all this out reminds me why I moved away from FS providers and into the AMPs / EMPs. I guess one latex failure will do that to you!

  12. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?
    I've used stdtestexpress. Happy with the results (on every level LOL).

  13. #4518

    STD Testing

    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?

  14. #4517

    Gangbang Sunday night

    24 yo Latina I've been seeing for a while. First time she's opening up to f*cking friends.

    She's not a pro, but am convincing her by talking to her about getting help from guys.

    Thinking of doing it downtown, or north side burbs.

    Will be tight timing, as she'll be leaving Monday out of town for a week.

    PM seniors.

  15. #4516

    Purse In Sight

    I had a girl last weekend that left her purse in the front seat, made her move it to the trunk Big no-no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape