Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3345

    Abby

    Saw Abby. Imagined a knockout but was met at the door by a good looking MILF with nice juggs and a huge midrif!

    While it didn't scare me off, I was dissapointed that she doesn't kiss or do BBBJ or FIA. She hosts with several other girls so this could be bait and switch. Not sure. Can't say that she is the girl in the pics. Damage was 100 for hh. Won't repeat.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/17386180

  2. #3344

    Hot CMT!

    My last two outings did not live up to my expectations, so I figured I was either due for a change of luck or should cut my losses and forget about this hobby, which is still quite new for me. Fortunately, I got my change of luck today. I went in not expecting much and ended up having a fantastic time. Like Sunflower, I contacted this ad-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-cmt/16947087 --and based on Sunflower's report, half expected to end up seeing this person instead-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645 - which would have been fine, based on the pics and on Sunflower indicating he'd repeat. Well, that didn't happen to me. I got the AA woman. Not entirely sure she's the same person as in the pics, I think probably yes, but it doesn't matter; she was an absolute knockout. She said she's done some modeling, and I can easily believe it.

    Setup was ultra easy. A couple emails and voila. I showed up at the west side office park location on time, and found a place that has the trappings of a legit massage studio. One off-putting thing was that the mamasan was a dude. But he didn't interfere and wasn't scary or anything, so no problem. Anyway, I was expecting / hoping for just something resembling an acceptable massage and a nice ending. I got so much more.

    I sat in the waiting area for just a few minutes before the "therapist" came out to fetch me. That was when I saw that I was not getting Brianna, but was in fact getting this tall, sexy ebony beauty, who introduced herself as Crystal, which was the first I'd heard or seen of a name for her. When we got back to the private room, there was some upselling, which was a bit of a drag, but after getting a good look at her and determining that even though FS was not available, many other of my favorite things were on the menu, so I decided to go for it. It turned out to be a good decision. I ended up paying an amount that one can get budget FS for, but I don't care, she was totally worth it. Beautiful, smart, funny, articulate, excruciatingly sexy. I just really dug her.

    The massage part was negligible. In fact, I massaged her a lot more than she massaged me, which was more than okay. She lay down on her belly, still wearing panties, and I rubbed oil all over her perfect chocolate skin, starting on her shoulders, working down to her extraordinary tight butt. Then she flipped over and I did her front. There was plenty of kissing, which she liked and is good at. She really liked having her lovely, medium-small, perky tits oiled up and licked. I gradually worked my way down her belly. I wasn't sure how she would react when I stuck my hand down her panties. She reacted well, as it turned out. She got pretty wet as I worked on that area. Then she asked me to play with her clit while I sucked her nipples. I refused, of course. _Just Kidding_ I did that, and she appeared to pop an O. I didn't ask about or attempt DATY, but I suspect that would have been fine. Kicking myself a little for that oversight.

    Then she asked me how she could make me cum. If I had been quicker-witted, I would have said, "Let me count the ways. " But I told her what I liked, and as it turned out, she's studied some tantra, and started doing stuff to me that felt really, really good. After she worked on me with fingers and tongue for a while, I got another idea. Like before, I wasn't sure how she would react when I suggested she do some non-penetrative pussy sliding. Like before, she reacted quite well. Off came the panties, and I swear to Zeus, I enjoyed that slide ride nearly as much as I've ever enjoyed fucking somebody in my life, and she seemed to like it pretty well too. And not having to cover up any sensitive areas made it all the mo' better; no latex was used in this session.

    To summarize, this was a marvelous experience I certainly hope to repeat. P.S. She told me that she's 39 and has had a bunch of kids, but her tummy was perfectly flat and she could easily pass for 29.

  3. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    Anymore info on Brianna on west side? No phone number. I was quoted 80/120 nude body massage mutual touching. Hope it isn't like all the AMP's where I have to self HJ. Expect?
    More then self HJ. PM for more info.

  4. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Hey Popeye, what turned you of about her? I haven't seen her, and she's one of the girls that's super easy to contact.
    Just immediately not attracted to her. She seemed nice.

  5. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Friendly low budget girl but not GFE.
    Thanks EL, I can handle a poor complexion, but missing teeth is kinda gross.

  6. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    If you've been wondering why TER reviews in Madison have dried up, it's because their policy disallows BP ads. This is new, due to BP's legal woes. This new BP-blocking rule means you can't even submit a review referencing a BP ad. So forget about it being published. In Madison, that makes it very unlikely you'll see reviews of new providers. Sure, there'll be more reviews of Gabby and the girls at the Geisha House. If that's your thing, more power to you.

    I'm pretty sure the only place providers in Madison post ads is BP. So the TER review process as far as Madison is concerned is now entirely dependent on the derivative feeder sites that no one actually posts ads to.
    There are a few sites out there that grab BP ads post the info on their own site. All you have to do is google the providers number.

  7. #3339

    Missing teeth / poor complexion

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    "Turned off", sorry, fat fingers.
    Friendly low budget girl but not GFE.

  8. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...needs/17411060

    She looks good. We supposedly need to e-mail her for her phone number. Anyone seen her?
    I have not seen her but I got her number and the pics are real. Feel free to PM for digits.

  9. #3337

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    I saw these two last weekend. I would not repeat with either, for different reasons.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...exxxy/17417955

    Met her at her east side incall. The place she's in is kind of a dump. She met me at the side door and I went to her room. I've heard from others that her body is deathly skinny, and while she is skinny, I didn't think it was too bad. Her face though was not as attractive as I was expecting. Worn out and likely drugged out. She's living in her room with another provider. They have a cat living in the room, which was an unexpected surprise. DFK, BBBJ, and mish. We chatted a bit at the end on her bed. She told me her real name, and we discussed Trump and the election. I always like getting little personal tidbits from providers I see. Right at the end, her roommate (the other provider) knocks on the door and she has to left her in. I definitely would never set up anything with her roommate haha. Anyway, even though she was really friendly, I highly doubt I would ever repeat due to the fact that there are better looking providers out there.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rvice/17422483

    The next day I saw Lydia. She's the girl in the picture. I wouldn't call her a BBW, but she's a bit overweight. Not skinny by any means. Met her at her incall. Right off the bat, she seemed distant and I didn't really feel comfortable making small talk with her. No kissing. BBBJ and mish. She wouldn't do doggie because she said her back was hurting. Overall, I thought she had a bad attitude. Maybe she was having a bad day or something, but I won't repeat based on the fact that we had zero connection / chemistry. She is the anti-Sam, so to speak.
    I saw Brooklyn twice. Once last July and again about a month ago. She has put on weight and is a lot healthier now. She was deathly skinny. I'd say she put on at least 15 pounds since last summer and her body has firmed up quite a bit. I don't have a problem with her looks.

  10. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Hey Popeye, what turned you of about her? I haven't seen her, and she's one of the girls that's super easy to contact.
    "Turned off", sorry, fat fingers.

  11. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her to see for myself. I could not go through with it. I gave her 20 for meeting and said I was no longer interested. I don't usually do that. I try to do enough research up front to make it unlikely. In this case, I actually discounted sound advice.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/17314008
    Hey Popeye, what turned you of about her? I haven't seen her, and she's one of the girls that's super easy to contact.

  12. #3334

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I e-mailed this add ($60 Special today dated 11/14/ at 8:12 am) from backpage body rubs set up for next day & met Brianna not the same as add but later saw her add (New girl Brianna dated 11/14/ at 8:11 am.) The parlor is on the west side. She said that 3 girls are working & hours are from 11 am till 7 pm. 60 half 120 full hour. No phone number but the e-mail worked for me. I will repeat.
    Anymore info on Brianna on west side? No phone number. I was quoted 80/120 nude body massage mutual touching. Hope it isn't like all the AMP's where I have to self HJ. Expect?

  13. #3333

    Kristi aka Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Was going to town and all of a sudden she jumps off and says "well normally I don't do FS on first date. Had to Finnish manually. Looked a lot rougher in my dream than the pics.
    I don't think she gets many second dates. Have only heard of one guy claiming full service and it sounded like it was brief.

  14. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see her post (she changes numbers often), I feel compelled to urge you to avoid her:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-out/17423728

    These are her real pics. The shit she pulled with me was agreeing to GFE beforehand and then in the middle of the session announcing she doesn't do FS on the first date.

    I'll never repeat with someone who pulls that shit.
    Same here. Was going to town and all of a sudden she jumps off and says "well normally I don't do FS on first date. Had to Finnish manually. Looked a lot rougher in my dream than the pics.

  15. #3331

    Avoiding!

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see her post (she changes numbers often), I feel compelled to urge you to avoid her:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-out/17423728

    These are her real pics. The shit she pulled with me was agreeing to GFE beforehand and then in the middle of the session announcing she doesn't do FS on the first date.

    I'll never repeat with someone who pulls that shit.
    Just just thinking of setting something up. And she agreed to GFE. Thanks for the warning!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape