Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1384
-
11-15-16 06:46 #394Senior Member

Posts: 352Hopedale Evergreen Unit E
Checked out the 2 places in Hopedale yesterday. 1st stopped by Rose Spa. Place is located on a very busy road and there was a guy standing in the parking smoking a cigarette right next to the door. So headed over to Unit E on evergreen street. Very nice office space with large parking lot and no activity.
Went in gave house fee and stripped down to birthday suit. Didn't get the woman's name, but she did a very nice job massaging my back. Just as she was getting down to my lower regions she needed to go use the restroom. Not sure how they communicated by the other girl came in and took over before she left the room so I wouldn't be left unattended. The other girl started on the lower legs and was working back up to my ass when the 1st girl came back in. They both continued working on my legs and I was in heaven as I was getting my 1st 4 hand massage. I signaled how much I was enjoying it and the 1st girl said they could continue the 4 hand massage with no additional house fee. I'm like sure why not. So started really working my ass and reaching under. PURE HEAVEN.
-
11-13-16 09:43 #393Senior Member

Posts: 191Second time much better.
So I went back to this place recently, and the girl was better the second time around, trying to kiss me, gave me her numbers, and HJ twice. Hoping third time is when we get down to business. Also if want a good jack, the place in danvers on water street is good, when nothing else is availible. I think it is chleo spa?
Originally Posted by Statman
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 16:02 #392Senior Member

Posts: 197Legit
Tried this place too. Me and buddy left Tens and wanted to give this place a try. Looked like it was a mother and daughter that we got. They wanted to put us in the same room for massage. No way Jose. We got seperate rooms, but the walls / drapes were transparent. Mom watched daughter like a hawk while she massaged my friend. Daughter gave me decent massage but no chance of extras for either of us. There were kids toys all over the place and papasan was lurking about.
Originally Posted by NTSerious
[View Original Post]
ETA-"kids"
-
06-28-16 23:04 #391Regular Member

Posts: 19North shore. Salisbury
Tried the new place advertising on Craigslist with a special price. Strange place. Sounded like kids were running around in the back. Fairly young decent looking masseuse. Pricing was not as advertised ($30/ hr). Was really 30 for hour foot rub. Massage was 60 for the hour 40 for half. Took the half, really decent massage but felt it was clear that nothing else would be offers so left after the 1/2 hour. Have to say that in just that time I left feeling pretty good. Great massage skills, just what I needed and took direction. Will return just for the massage skills.
-
06-24-16 04:21 #390Senior Member

Posts: 191Played Dr. Phil at 113 Water Street in Lynnfield, but got crappy service.
Hi guys I TOFTT today, and went to 113 Water Street in Lynnfield. I definitely would not repeat, as the woman, while she was hot, spent all of most of my time have me tell her she was not a loser, and her life would be good, as she was crying, rather than massaging, me and definitely extras were off the menu, and was the only reason I was there. She spent all the time telling me her life story, while either giving me a crappy massage of a light touch, and not touching the areas, except my butt cheeks, and not the boys, or the pole. As in the brush. I wasted $80 on a acting like Dr Phil with her, I should have charged her. And not blowing my load in anyway possible. Avoid this one guys, nothing to see or do here. If anyone can PM me with a place I can get a true release, I would appreciate it. Pissed I flushed $80 down the toilet for a bad massage, to play Dr. Phil, and for a kiss on the cheeck, and on the hand, instead of a meal between the legs, and my load relased like a weight. Leaving with blue balls, and going home to take a cold shower is not fun.
-
06-22-16 07:44 #389Regular Member

Posts: 6Darb,
Originally Posted by Darby40
[View Original Post]
Anything else available at Creek?
-
05-19-16 19:24 #388

Posts: 305Looking for info.
Has anyone?
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/thp/5585215076.html
Has anymone given her a try? She's older but sounds like she gives a great massage, pm me if anyone has details, thanks!
Her # is +1 (413) 437-4373.
-
05-17-16 20:03 #387Senior Member

Posts: 38Plymouth- Waste of Time
WOW! OMG, what a waste of activity in Plymouth on a rainy Friday night. Lets start with 63 Court street. Ad on CL, call number, no answer. Try again later, cellphone message, no reply.
I swing by anyway later in evening. She's open. I say, "What happens on phone". She says "What number you dial"? I show her and she says, "Not right number. That girl go back NY. " What.
The hell? You post on CL expecting business and you don't post the right number!! Someone needs to show these people how to run a business. Not to mention, you post a picture of a 23 year.
Old and offer a 59 year old. I guess that's SOP for these places. Move on to 5 Main. They're open, ask for slimmer of two girls. Get going until I can't stand it anymore. I mean even a simple.
Body rub should be enjoyable not trying to suffer through the girl rubbing the same place over and over and over again until your skin is raw while she's looking at the ceiling. Try to talk to her and.
Say move on. No English. I bail out half way through. Complain to older lady, get small refund for half hour. Again, advertise pretty young Asian girl. Receive old, ugly Asian robot!!
One more chance across the street at L&G advertising $35 per hour on street and in window. Walk in. No English. No young hotties!! Surprise. Surprise. Move on and go home. Comments welcome.
-
05-10-16 19:41 #386Regular Member

Posts: 1Creek in Marlboro also does a good table shower.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-15 12:20 #385Senior Member

Posts: 115Was in the area and decided to give it a shot. The setup is exactly what Norush described. Drive by and walked right in. Mimi was probably mid to late 40's, nice looking. The massage was ok, started with some pressure point and then rubbed. There was some teasing and then the flip. She asked if I wanted a HJ and I asked for more but to no avail. She also wanted. 6 for just a HJ and some OTC. There was some haggling which turned me off. Settled on the usual. 4 with no touching. The location is good for me but I won't repeat with her.
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-15 04:14 #384Senior Member

Posts: 44Red Sun in Methuen
Were things different in mid-May?
Originally Posted by Zimm33
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-15 00:34 #383Senior Member

Posts: 127Yeah, that's it. Sorry I missed the question at first.
Good luck, guys.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-15 09:15 #382Senior Member

Posts: 418
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
Wondered the same, seems like that would be it, how about it NoRush?
Originally Posted by Dickjones
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-15 06:44 #381Senior Member

Posts: 149Hi Lin
Does Hi Lin have crazy hair like Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister?
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-15 12:50 #380Regular Member

Posts: 19Red Sun in Methuen may be legit now
Same provider from mid-May, today she says "No, no, no. We no do that. ".









Reply With Quote




