Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31333

    Storm

    Fabulous body, but I've seen lawn furniture that looks more animated. Any oral skills whatsover? At least Ranee what I consider her physical counterpart has the prepping mic skillz.

  2. #31332

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is looking for some business.
    Where can she be found?

  3. #31331

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is looking for some business.
    From what I have read about her I can understand why she is looking for business nobody wants to deal with her including me.

  4. #31330

    Storm

    Where can Storm be found?

  5. #31329

    Monica

    Is looking for some business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161114_162016_01.jpg‎  

  6. #31328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    I was on my way to the Golds Gentleman Club Saturday night and I saw what appears to be a SW standing in a corner of a ice machine in a BP gas station (Route 40 going out of the city). Caucasian female, 5'4 messy make up, wearing black sweater with black fur boots. She didn't to the eye contact that most SW do at the wilk so I couldn't tell.

    PM me if you guy have an idea, otherwise, I think I found a spot!
    If you saw her standing at that gas station, then 9 times out of 10, she was working.

  7. #31327

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    Recently met up with Monica, 19 y o from WVA she stated. Well it went something like this, saw here walking up Wilkerson. I say her from behind, all I saw was a head of flowing blonde hair and hips, so I you-turned and scoped.

    She got in I asked for half and half but she kept saying she couldn't. Eventually she told me the reason why. She told me she went to use the bathroom then next thing you know her unborn baby was in the toilet. She stated she just left the hospital and need to make some money. She ripped the paper hospital bracelet off and everything. In my head I was thinking "WTF", but I still went through the session.

    She said I will only do head, so I settled. It was not the best by Baltimore's standards. She kept changing her position and moving around which changed the pressure points and feeling. So I would always loose my H / O. She was simply going through the motions of bobbing her head up and down on my junk. Then I told her act like I'm your boyfriend and use your hand to stroke it at the same times. That finally did it. I came and she swallowed. I gave her some pointers afterwards and I got the standard reply " I never had any complaints from my other dates".

    I will not repeat with her. I just want repeat with a SW when I have to try to mentally make myself nut while getting a BJ, that's just too much work when I'm the one giving up the loot.
    Just to piggyback on this report, avoid Monica. Made the mistake of picking her up because she is attractive. High as a kite, talks ghetto, paranoid, mediocre BJ, rushed full service and the vag smelled awful afterward. Never got a nut, just wanted to get away from her. AVOID!

  8. #31326

  9. #31325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Monica

    Recently met up with Monica, 19 y o from WVA she stated. Well it went something like this, saw here walking up Wilkerson. I say her from behind, all I saw was a head of flowing blonde hair and hips, so I you-turned and scoped.

    She got in I asked for half and half but she kept saying she couldn't. Eventually she told me the reason why. She told me she went to use the bathroom then next thing you know her unborn baby was in the toilet. She stated she just left the hospital and need to make some money. She ripped the paper hospital bracelet off and everything. In my head I was thinking "WTF", but I still went through the session.

    She said I will only do head, so I settled. It was not the best by Baltimore's standards. She kept changing her position and moving around which changed the pressure points and feeling. So I would always loose my H / O. She was simply going through the motions of bobbing her head up and down on my junk. Then I told her act like I'm your boyfriend and use your hand to stroke it at the same times. That finally did it. I came and she swallowed. I gave her some pointers afterwards and I got the standard reply " I never had any complaints from my other dates".

    I will not repeat with her. I just want repeat with a SW when I have to try to mentally make myself nut while getting a BJ, that's just too much work when I'm the one giving up the loot.

  10. #31324

    BP off of Route 40

    I was on my way to the Golds Gentleman Club Saturday night and I saw what appears to be a SW standing in a corner of a ice machine in a BP gas station (Route 40 going out of the city). Caucasian female, 5'4 messy make up, wearing black sweater with black fur boots. She didn't to the eye contact that most SW do at the wilk so I couldn't tell.

    PM me if you guy have an idea, otherwise, I think I found a spot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails map it to us guide.jpg‎  

  11. #31323

  12. #31322

    re: Krakky Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 6 months ago around SA, but then after that, nothing. I guess her husband, the BCP officer who went to jail for pimping her out must have gotten released.
    If anyone has intel on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling that. Kinda cute.

    raBBit

  13. #31321

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by HighEnough  [View Original Post]
    Going to meet up with Taylor in a little while. Will let why'all know how it goes. Has anyone been with her recently?.
    If you are referring to Taylor from CB. I think she is really cute. If you catch her in a good day, you will be happy. One out of three is probably a "good time". If she is High, do not take her. You probably won't enjoy it. She might whine for more money as the date rolls along. As others have said, always Cover Up when dating a SW. Let us know how it went.

  14. #31320

    Cyrstsl

    Sny info on Blonde headed cyrstal that hangs around south end of Fairhaven between elm and locust.

  15. #31319
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I went through the intersection of Martin Blvd and Middle River Rd two times this morning. Both times there was a girl out at the light in a dirty hoodie who was obviously working. She tried to wave me down the first time as I went through with family in the car. When I came back alone she was smiling at me and waving so she was definitely a SW. She had that disheveled look that you often see around WW. Is this a frequent location? She looked interesting enough that if I hadn't had somewhere to be I might have stopped.
    I am often in that area and have on several occasions seen females who appeared to be on the job and trying to entice gentlemen to stop for them. I wouldn't call it a stroll per se but there are a few times I have been approached by females in the area asking for money, but thus far have not been able to pursue the situation to see how it develops. I know of at least two methadone clinics within a mile of that location you described, add that info to your own experience and what your monger radar is telling you, surely you can agree that the potential for action is there for a purchase price. Please keep the board apprised of any further developments you may discover.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape