Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13510
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette808  [View Original Post]
    Was it a White House on the diamond head side of the street with a fence and drive way on the right side? If so I've been their. Got a bait and switch. Was looking for the "dancer girl" mentioned in previous posts. Got a young chubby Asian girl who had all kinda of weird rules. I just walked out. Lost house few but was like fuck this. Anyways. The mama who answered the door was sexy. I was kinda stoked thinking that was the provider. Get undressed and in walks this cubby college girl ughh anyways. They still text me saying the have new girls and specials. Kinda annoying. Will not go back. Just my 2 cents.
    That's the house. Maybe a scam? Fake pics obviously. The person who answered the phone admitted it when asked. Still seems fishy to have an AMP located in a Kapahulu neighborhood.

  2. #13509

    Re: "Kapahulu Area"

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one? I called and she said she was willing to take appointments up to midnight. Was going last night. She gave me the address and it was for a house off of Kapahulu. Williams st. I google mapped it and it was an older house in the neighborhood. Found it hard to believe there would be an AMP in that part of the neighborhood. Maybe a scam? Popo? Rob?
    That advertisement says "First day in town, guaranteed you never see me before". Yet the same advertisement with the same fake photos was posted in Honolulu as long ago as October 19, lol.

  3. #13508
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette808  [View Original Post]
    Was it a White House on the diamond head side of the street with a fence and drive way on the right side? If so I've been their. Got a bait and switch. Was looking for the "dancer girl" mentioned in previous posts. Got a young chubby Asian girl who had all kinda of weird rules. I just walked out. Lost house few but was like fuck this. Anyways. The mama who answered the door was sexy. I was kinda stoked thinking that was the provider. Get undressed and in walks this cubby college girl ughh anyways. They still text me saying the have new girls and specials. Kinda annoying. Will not go back. Just my 2 cents.
    This house has bee mentioned a lot as a no-go for a long time. I think "Liliha Girl"(girl studying for dancing school) has been mentioned as one of them there. This is also a short distance of Rika's place.

  4. #13507

    Been their bailed right quick

    Was it a White House on the diamond head side of the street with a fence and drive way on the right side? If so I've been their. Got a bait and switch. Was looking for the "dancer girl" mentioned in previous posts. Got a young chubby Asian girl who had all kinda of weird rules. I just walked out. Lost house few but was like fuck this. Anyways. The mama who answered the door was sexy. I was kinda stoked thinking that was the provider. Get undressed and in walks this cubby college girl ughh anyways. They still text me saying the have new girls and specials. Kinda annoying. Will not go back. Just my 2 cents.

  5. #13506

    Kapahulu Area

    Anyone tried this one? I called and she said she was willing to take appointments up to midnight. Was going last night. She gave me the address and it was for a house off of Kapahulu. Williams st. I google mapped it and it was an older house in the neighborhood. Found it hard to believe there would be an AMP in that part of the neighborhood. Maybe a scam? Popo? Rob?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...n-town/6584972

  6. #13505

    One more

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    The two girls from Waipahu, I believe Gracie and Vanessa are both real.

    Had a session with Vanessa, pretty girl but not my type. Pierced nipples and belly. She had a side shaved head going, kind of like the singer pink. Went in for a qv for $. 5, started with CBJ, then rode my cg. After about 12 minutes popped.

    I would rate her looks 6/10. Very business like. I also saw the other girl there, she is bigger than her pictures show but not fat. Just more big boned if you want to call it that. Thick thighs and fair skin. I MIgHt try her out but for now I'd rather save money and go to an AMP.

    I guess it's good if you from leeward or west side since not too many choices on that side of the island. But feel like you can get more bang for your buck elsewhere!
    I believe this girl is also with these girls, or she was with them when she was here earlier in the year. http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...unette/5876797.

  7. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    If you can catch her when she's not paranoid from weed or some shit she's good to go. Planning to hit it when I stop through.

    RJ.
    Depressingly accurate description. The less questions you ask about her the easier she is to catch.

  8. #13503
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    The two girls from Waipahu, I believe Gracie and Vanessa are both real.

    Had a session with Vanessa, pretty girl but not my type. Pierced nipples and belly. She had a side shaved head going, kind of like the singer pink. Went in for a qv for $. 5, started with CBJ, then rode my cg. After about 12 minutes popped.

    I would rate her looks 6/10. Very business like. I also saw the other girl there, she is bigger than her pictures show but not fat. Just more big boned if you want to call it that. Thick thighs and fair skin. I MIgHt try her out but for now I'd rather save money and go to an AMP.

    I guess it's good if you from leeward or west side since not too many choices on that side of the island. But feel like you can get more bang for your buck elsewhere!
    I wanted to sample that because she looks like my friends wife.

  9. #13502

    Natalie

    If you can catch her when she's not paranoid from weed or some shit she's good to go. Planning to hit it when I stop through.

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDancing  [View Original Post]

  10. #13501

    Aira?

    Any reports on this one? Her body is banging according to these pics. Someone.

    Must have tried her. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/6347737

  11. #13500

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuntharang  [View Original Post]
    After all these good reviews. I wanted to try her out, called / text but she rarely responded, lack of communication. Well on to the next one.
    Same here. I keep getting these replies from her asking if in or out and letting me know the donation amount, but she always (twice) stops texting and never lets me know what time or where. Oh well, I'll just keep trying every so often until I get lucky.

  12. #13499

    Vanessa?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    The two girls from Waipahu, I believe Gracie and Vanessa are both real.

    Had a session with Vanessa, pretty girl but not my type. Pierced nipples and belly. She had a side shaved head going, kind of like the singer pink. Went in for a qv for $. 5, started with CBJ, then rode my cg. After about 12 minutes popped.

    I would rate her looks 6/10. Very business like. I also saw the other girl there, she is bigger than her pictures show but not fat. Just more big boned if you want to call it that. Thick thighs and fair skin. I MIgHt try her out but for now I'd rather save money and go to an AMP.

    I guess it's good if you from leeward or west side since not too many choices on that side of the island. But feel like you can get more bang for your buck elsewhere!
    You got a link for these providers?

  13. #13498

    Wahiawa Lexus. Flaker

    Set up an appointment by text. Got nearby and no response.

    Oh well. Wanted to tap some young meat.

    Time to head into town.

  14. #13497

    Waipahu

    The two girls from Waipahu, I believe Gracie and Vanessa are both real.

    Had a session with Vanessa, pretty girl but not my type. Pierced nipples and belly. She had a side shaved head going, kind of like the singer pink. Went in for a qv for $. 5, started with CBJ, then rode my cg. After about 12 minutes popped.

    I would rate her looks 6/10. Very business like. I also saw the other girl there, she is bigger than her pictures show but not fat. Just more big boned if you want to call it that. Thick thighs and fair skin. I MIgHt try her out but for now I'd rather save money and go to an AMP.

    I guess it's good if you from leeward or west side since not too many choices on that side of the island. But feel like you can get more bang for your buck elsewhere!

  15. #13496

    Looking for the best BBBJCIM

    Looking for the best BBBJCIM. Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Mahalo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape