Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 16405
-
11-13-16 19:01 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 372That's the house. Maybe a scam? Fake pics obviously. The person who answered the phone admitted it when asked. Still seems fishy to have an AMP located in a Kapahulu neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Corvette808
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 15:45 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 5120Re: "Kapahulu Area"
That advertisement says "First day in town, guaranteed you never see me before". Yet the same advertisement with the same fake photos was posted in Honolulu as long ago as October 19, lol.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 13:18 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 516This house has bee mentioned a lot as a no-go for a long time. I think "Liliha Girl"(girl studying for dancing school) has been mentioned as one of them there. This is also a short distance of Rika's place.
Originally Posted by Corvette808
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 12:36 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 241Been their bailed right quick
Was it a White House on the diamond head side of the street with a fence and drive way on the right side? If so I've been their. Got a bait and switch. Was looking for the "dancer girl" mentioned in previous posts. Got a young chubby Asian girl who had all kinda of weird rules. I just walked out. Lost house few but was like fuck this. Anyways. The mama who answered the door was sexy. I was kinda stoked thinking that was the provider. Get undressed and in walks this cubby college girl ughh anyways. They still text me saying the have new girls and specials. Kinda annoying. Will not go back. Just my 2 cents.
-
11-13-16 11:53 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 372Kapahulu Area
Anyone tried this one? I called and she said she was willing to take appointments up to midnight. Was going last night. She gave me the address and it was for a house off of Kapahulu. Williams st. I google mapped it and it was an older house in the neighborhood. Found it hard to believe there would be an AMP in that part of the neighborhood. Maybe a scam? Popo? Rob?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...n-town/6584972
-
11-13-16 00:25 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 47One more
I believe this girl is also with these girls, or she was with them when she was here earlier in the year. http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...unette/5876797.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 00:19 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 491Depressingly accurate description. The less questions you ask about her the easier she is to catch.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 22:30 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 148I wanted to sample that because she looks like my friends wife.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 21:38 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 923Natalie
If you can catch her when she's not paranoid from weed or some shit she's good to go. Planning to hit it when I stop through.
RJ.
Originally Posted by DirtyDancing
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 13:52 #13501Regular Member

Posts: 20Aira?
Any reports on this one? Her body is banging according to these pics. Someone.
Must have tried her. Any info would be appreciated.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/6347737
-
11-12-16 06:14 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 29Alexa
Same here. I keep getting these replies from her asking if in or out and letting me know the donation amount, but she always (twice) stops texting and never lets me know what time or where. Oh well, I'll just keep trying every so often until I get lucky.
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 02:42 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 199Vanessa?
You got a link for these providers?
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 22:41 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 148Wahiawa Lexus. Flaker
Set up an appointment by text. Got nearby and no response.
Oh well. Wanted to tap some young meat.
Time to head into town.
-
11-11-16 22:06 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 341Waipahu
The two girls from Waipahu, I believe Gracie and Vanessa are both real.
Had a session with Vanessa, pretty girl but not my type. Pierced nipples and belly. She had a side shaved head going, kind of like the singer pink. Went in for a qv for $. 5, started with CBJ, then rode my cg. After about 12 minutes popped.
I would rate her looks 6/10. Very business like. I also saw the other girl there, she is bigger than her pictures show but not fat. Just more big boned if you want to call it that. Thick thighs and fair skin. I MIgHt try her out but for now I'd rather save money and go to an AMP.
I guess it's good if you from leeward or west side since not too many choices on that side of the island. But feel like you can get more bang for your buck elsewhere!
-
11-11-16 17:56 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 199Looking for the best BBBJCIM
Looking for the best BBBJCIM. Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Mahalo.















