Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 959 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6904

    Meagan

    How much?

    Had a long time regular. But she sorta retired. So I'm back.

    Out there and don't have a clue what the girls are asking.

  2. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanblah  [View Original Post]
    Meagan is very good looking but you might as well put your piece in a cheese grater. The price is way too high for that.
    What do you mean? Cause her rates weren't bad.

  3. #6902

    Cic and belmont

    Has anyone had any luck there in the past few weeks? I have been driving there almost four different times about an hour each and I literally saw no one. North and Pulaski seems to be the same too. I've been going at all different times of the day from during the day too as late as 10 pm I wanted to try to avoid going down near fit because I heard the quality is a lot worse. Any ideas guys? Are they just not out in force when its cold?

  4. #6901
    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    Found a WSW named Meagan a few blocks east of Pulaski. Smelled very weird but was one of the better looking SW. Toothy BJ but does a nice trick with her tongue plus she has a phat cat. Won't repeat because of the smell LOL but I do recommend trying her out.
    Meagan is very good looking but you might as well put your piece in a cheese grater. The price is way too high for that.

  5. #6900

    Contain the shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood so I decided to take the stroll up Cicero nothing dead at north and Pulaski going north saw uncle parked at Cicero and Fullerton went south to Madsion and uncle was out every where than saw a command post set up at Madsion and central with a lot of unmarked cars and it looked like they were stopping cars on almost every block took it as a sign and went home later heard in the news the state police uncle dart boys dea & FBI were all working with uncle Chicago in some kinda task force to stop the shootings hahahaha let's see how that works out for them this was around 12-1:30 am absolouty nothing out.
    Would be the operative word there imo- I was born 64 years ago just about 5 blocks west of the madison / central area. By the early 60's that area was spiraling down. Now I ride thru on occasion and see that nothing has changed, only got more violent! The gun grabs, uncle LEO, the protests for gun use is all for the cameras on the news! I have lived in chicago proper for at least 40 of my years and that will never change! They do the dance for the tourista, the suburbanite and the conventioneer but in certain areas the violence rules and always will. As far as the providers it might be the severe temperature changes these last couple days where it goes from a high of lower to mid 60's by afternoon and then drops into the 30's overnight. When in these hot areas for several things, some of what we are looking for, be careful and cautious. As coined on this forum when you live to get away you get to play another day.

  6. #6899

    Wrong night for a stroll

    Was in the mood so I decided to take the stroll up Cicero nothing dead at north and Pulaski going north saw uncle parked at Cicero and Fullerton went south to Madsion and uncle was out every where than saw a command post set up at Madsion and central with a lot of unmarked cars and it looked like they were stopping cars on almost every block took it as a sign and went home later heard in the news the state police uncle dart boys dea & FBI were all working with uncle Chicago in some kinda task force to stop the shootings hahahaha let's see how that works out for them this was around 12-1:30 am absolouty nothing out.

  7. #6898

    Do not know but

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    ?What happened to the 'Member Meeting' thread for Twin Peaks for future 'Meet Up'?
    Still in, here. Let me know via pm from seniors where and when. Schedule is pretty darn open and near by the location. Tx.

  8. #6897

    Thread for Twin Peaks

    ?What happened to the 'Member Meeting' thread for Twin Peaks for future 'Meet Up'?

  9. #6896

    Bsw

    Took a trip down 5th near Kos and seen a very nice looking BSW. Nice long legs, curves in the right places, caramel complexion. I made a you-turn and noticed she walked to a car that was stationary in the street. After that, she hopped in and was gone. I waited for 20 - 30 minutes and got no luck.

  10. #6895

    North

    Found a WSW named Meagan a few blocks east of Pulaski. Smelled very weird but was one of the better looking SW. Toothy BJ but does a nice trick with her tongue plus she has a phat cat. Won't repeat because of the smell LOL but I do recommend trying her out.

  11. #6894

    Money

    Quote Originally Posted by JackD271  [View Original Post]
    Still playing same old tricks. Very obsessive about her makeup, will take your money, will want to go pee and you never see her again.
    I never give money til after the deed. Rocket Dork.

  12. #6893

    Anna

    Still playing same old tricks. Very obsessive about her makeup, will take your money, will want to go pee and you never see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    I ran into this one today, but diff story. Saw her on the corner, we walked to her car and I gave her. 25 but we never did it. Said she would ratger shower and shit first then she'll call. And she wanted to do something later. Did you experience anything flaky?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Optimized-20161109_144945.jpg‎  

  13. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinez80  [View Original Post]
    So the other girl stepped in and flashed some titties. Told her to get in. Pulled over somewhere. Her name was Alicia. She was 30. Skinny as hell. Big nipples on tiny titties.
    Damn! Sounds incredibly hot. Exactly what I'm looking for. I'll have to swing by this weekend and see if I can find her, she sounds like just my type. Sorry I don't have any intel on the other girl, I haven't really been mongering lately and streetwalkers weren't so much my scene anyway. Damn. I really need to get back out there.

  14. #6891

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNightLife  [View Original Post]
    A while back, I seen an extremely thick WSW over by Nor & Pul. Anyone got her info or know what happened?
    I found her tonight around 11:30 am walking down Pul, she usually got see-thru leggings on. If anyone got details on her, let me know.

  15. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    What time and what day was this encounter?
    Monday night. It was about midnight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape